• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Israel VS Palestine

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell is really going on?

I have heard various different versions and it seems everyone on the side of one of these, versus the other, has a bias.

I have watched videos and read and read and read and Im still convinced I have no clue wtf is really happening.

Anyone here have any unbiased insight on the reality?

I know the basics but feel free to spell those out for anyone here reading who might not.

Thanks!

It's not that complicated. It's just firing up the old military industrial complex after four years of Trump trying to wind it down. $235 million to Palestine to encourage them to bomb Israel with their Walmart rockets and at the same time, supplying Israel with rockets for the Iron Dome defense system. It's a win / win for the MIC!!!

How many wars did Obama start? Was it 5? We'll see how many Biden gets us into. Remember Obama's campaign promise to close Gitmo? Yeah, we all knew that wasn't going to happen.

Got to feed the war machine. Go Democrats!

Last edited:
In Genesis 16, the birth of Ishmael was planned by the Patriarch Abraham's first wife, who at that time was known as Sarai. She and her husband Abram (Abraham) sought a way to have children in order to fulfill the Abrahamic covenant that was established in Genesis 15. Sarai was 75 years old and had yet to bear a child. She had the idea to offer her Egyptian handmaiden Hagar to her husband so that they could have a child by her. Abraham took Hagar as his wife and conceived a child with her.[4]
Hagar began to show contempt for Sarah, who responded by treating her harshly. Hagar then fled into the desert region between Abraham's settlement and Shur. Genesis 16:7–16 describes the naming of Ishmael, and God's promise to Hagar concerning Ishmael and his descendants. This occurred at the well of Beer-lahai-roi, where Hagar encountered the Angel of the Lord, who said to her "Behold, you are with child / And shall bear a son; / You shall call him Ishmael, / For the Lord has paid heed to your suffering."[5] The Angel commanded Hagar, "Return to your mistress [Sarai] and submit to her."
Abraham was blessed so that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. God would make of Ishmael a great nation because he was of the seed of Abraham. However,
**(And here's the truth of this 4000 year old conflict)**

{God told Hagar that her son would be living in conflict with his relatives.}

When Ishmael was born, Abraham was 86 years old.

both sides are guilty of aggression and both sides are taking what they feel are appropriate actions that dont solve the problem. unfortunately the only solution I see is to wipe out palestine cause they will never stop.
they both feel they have rightful claim to land, because of terrorist actions isreal moves in and kicks people out of their homes or sometimes beds down in homes that people are living in, they arent winning hearts and minds, but you arent going to against people who use their children as shields

I read Palestine did a general labor strike and within 24hours that caused the cease fire . I do not believe Egypt brokered the peace talks

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

This is simple shit.

You have two groups of ppl who both want the same land. Both for different reasons.

Therefore it can never be resolved. Unless you can give both sides the same land at the same time, which you cannot.

IMO Palestine got fucked over. But they are weaker and can't do much about it.

Both groups think they are correct. Unfortunately, might makes right. The stronger group wins.

In Genesis 16, the birth of Ishmael was planned by the Patriarch Abraham's first wife, who at that time was known as Sarai. She and her husband Abram (Abraham) sought a way to have children in order to fulfill the Abrahamic covenant that was established in Genesis 15. Sarai was 75 years old and had yet to bear a child. She had the idea to offer her Egyptian handmaiden Hagar to her husband so that they could have a child by her. Abraham took Hagar as his wife and conceived a child with her.[4]
Hagar began to show contempt for Sarah, who responded by treating her harshly. Hagar then fled into the desert region between Abraham's settlement and Shur. Genesis 16:7–16 describes the naming of Ishmael, and God's promise to Hagar concerning Ishmael and his descendants. This occurred at the well of Beer-lahai-roi, where Hagar encountered the Angel of the Lord, who said to her "Behold, you are with child / And shall bear a son; / You shall call him Ishmael, / For the Lord has paid heed to your suffering."[5] The Angel commanded Hagar, "Return to your mistress [Sarai] and submit to her."
Abraham was blessed so that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. God would make of Ishmael a great nation because he was of the seed of Abraham. However,
**(And here's the truth of this 4000 year old conflict)**

{God told Hagar that her son would be living in conflict with his relatives.}

When Ishmael was born, Abraham was 86 years old.

I hope I'm still bangin' handmaidens when I'm 86. That's all I got out of what you wrote.

Hamas is a terror organization and they have embedded into the Palestinians. Hamas is backed by Iran (Terrorists)

As long as a terror organization is in with the Palestinians there will be no peace. Its unfortunate because without Hamas or a similar terror org I think The Jews and Palestinians could come to some agreements. This is all prophesy unfolding though. Israel (specifically Jerusalem) will be attacked and it will get really bad at the end. Ezekiel 38 appears to be unfolding before our eyes.

Hamas is a terror organization and they have embedded into the Palestinians. Hamas is backed by Iran (Terrorists)

As long as a terror organization is in with the Palestinians there will be no peace. Its unfortunate because without Hamas or a similar terror org I think The Jews and Palestinians could come to some agreements. This is all prophesy unfolding though. Israel (specifically Jerusalem) will be attacked and it will get really bad at the end. Ezekiel 38 appears to be unfolding before our eyes.

Hamas is like me keeping a pack of pitbulls that are known to attack. It's still my fault for having a bunch of biting dogs. It's a little disingenuous of the palestinians when they cheer what hamas is doing but then say "that's not my dog" when someone comes knocking.

IML Gear Cream!
My question, is why do some hardcore libtardz always speak up for Palestine, take their side, etc?
I see that a lot around the web.

Hi level short condensed version.

It’s all about the land.......Abraham’s descendants were enslaved in modern day Israel. One of his son promoted Judaism and another promoted Islam. First holy temple built 900bc. The land was conquered by invaders back and forth over history, with the last conquerors being Britain. Britain turned it over to Israel, one of its original lineage people.

BUT, here is the kicker.... mid 1960’s the 6 day war where all bordering countries attacked 🇮🇱 Israel. Israel crushed them, and in doing so conquered their land and redefined their borders beyond what Britain gave them. Taking the Sinai Peninsula and Gaza Strip from Egypt, Gotland Heights from Syria and the West Bank from Jordan.

For some reason, they believe they should get their land back after they lost.

LowT

One other thing you almost never hear from Western media. Iran and Turkey are fueling Hamas. Neither Country is Arab. Its often painted as an Arab vs Jew conflict which is way over simplified.

Another large piece that helped build the situation today is Yasir Arafat. Remember him? Now look into who Arafat's mentor was and who his mentor's allies were. Yes, it's true that Iran is throwing gasoline on the fire, but why? What does the word "Iran" mean in the Farsi language? Once you have those 3 puzzle pieces, it becomes a lot more clear why they are Hell bent on destroying Israel.

I left out an important fact.......

the current flare up was caused two weeks ago surrounding access to this “first holy site” I mentioned above the Temple Mount. Read up about it, as it is split having a mosque on one side and a synagogue on the other. King Solomon (son of David) built it for the Jews, it was NOT a mosque until later by invaders.

Jews blocked access, Hamas fired rockets, Israel countered 100 fold.

LowT

Last edited:
Dennis Prager: Middle East dispute is not about land, it's about religion

Most wars, because of fake sky-wizards. Comical...

Dennis Prager: Middle East dispute is not about land, it's about religion

This video is exactly what I was talking about in this post.....

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/112534-Israel-VS-Palestine?p=1873442&viewfull=1#post1873442

If you want a 10,000 foot level look at what is happening and has been happening in this conflict you need to know 3 things:

Who was Yasir Arafat's mentor?
Who were this mentor's allies?
What does the word "Iran" mean in the Farsi language?

Those 3 pieces complete the puzzle.

This video is exactly what I was talking about in this post.....

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...VS-Palestine?p=1873442&viewfull=1#post1873442

If you want a 10,000 foot level look at what is happening and has been happening in this conflict you need to know 3 things:

Who was Yasir Arafat's mentor?
Who were this mentor's allies?
What does the word "Iran" mean in the Farsi language?

Those 3 pieces complete the puzzle.
I don't know what you are getting at but Iran is Persia. I actually have a very good friend from Iran that speaks fluent Farsi. Would you elaborate?

Get Shredded!
I wanted people to look these things up for themselves. I don't want anyone to take my word for it. It would literally take two minutes to find this stuff out for yourself. I read a book about this a long time ago.

PLO leader Yasser Arafat's mentor was, Haj Amin Al Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. He was allies with Adolf Hitler. There is plenty of information available on this. It's no secret, nor is it some conspiracy theory.

Haj Amin Al Husseini tried to convince Hitler to attack Israel, which was then occupied by the Brits, along with the extermination of the Jews in Europe. He knew that the idea of wiping them all out in their homeland would be very appealing to Adolf. In exchange, Hitler wanted Husseini to convince Iran (translated from Farsi meaning, Aryan), to join the fight. Hitler knew Islam was on his side with the killing of Jews and recruited many Muslims for the Waffen SS. Iran was considering the idea, but then there was an event, I read the book a long time ago so I don't remember exactly what it was, but there was an event like D-Day or something like it, and Iran backed out. Whatever the reason they didn't join the fight doesn't really matter. What matters is that the Aryan nation of Iran came very close to joining the fight with the Nazi Germany.

These people are the wretched leftovers of Nazis. Religion plays a part but we're talking literal Jew killing Nazis here. Once you know this, you can understand the hate. And then you can understand why Iran is fighting a proxy war through Hamas to kill Jews.

And by the way, if you pay close attention to the Palestinians that are protesting all over the world right now, many of them are waving swastika flags. Nazism has returned through Islam. It wasn't much of a leap.

And by the way, if you pay close attention to the Palestinians that are protesting all over the world right now, many of them are waving swastika flags. Nazism has returned through Islam. It wasn't much of a leap.

Yep, the nazi stuff popped right up this go around. I've lost track of how many pro-hitler tweets I've seen. At least one, if not two, cnn reporters got fired for posting pro hitler/nazi stuff. It's insane in this day and age.

Yep, the nazi stuff popped right up this go around. I've lost track of how many pro-hitler tweets I've seen. At least one, if not two, cnn reporters got fired for posting pro hitler/nazi stuff. It's insane in this day and age.

Yup, the DemonRat intellectuals are always equating Hitler to far right ideology, but as we're seeing with the current iteration, it's liberal fascism. Just like it was with the previous iteration. Anyone who doubts this need just look at the thugish BLM and Antifa to see the violent intolerance of any diversity of thought. They are literal fascists and the modern day brown shirts.

One a more upbeat note, I hear one of the prominent leaders of BLM got shot in the head recently. It's a start.

I wanted people to look these things up for themselves. I don't want anyone to take my word for it. It would literally take two minutes to find this stuff out for yourself. I read a book about this a long time ago.

PLO leader Yasser Arafat's mentor was, Haj Amin Al Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. He was allies with Adolf Hitler. There is plenty of information available on this. It's no secret, nor is it some conspiracy theory.

Haj Amin Al Husseini tried to convince Hitler to attack Israel, which was then occupied by the Brits, along with the extermination of the Jews in Europe. He knew that the idea of wiping them all out in their homeland would be very appealing to Adolf. In exchange, Hitler wanted Husseini to convince Iran (translated from Farsi meaning, Aryan), to join the fight. Hitler knew Islam was on his side with the killing of Jews and recruited many Muslims for the Waffen SS. Iran was considering the idea, but then there was an event, I read the book a long time ago so I don't remember exactly what it was, but there was an event like D-Day or something like it, and Iran backed out. Whatever the reason they didn't join the fight doesn't really matter. What matters is that the Aryan nation of Iran came very close to joining the fight with the Nazi Germany.

These people are the wretched leftovers of Nazis. Religion plays a part but we're talking literal Jew killing Nazis here. Once you know this, you can understand the hate. And then you can understand why Iran is fighting a proxy war through Hamas to kill Jews.

I have a worker from Pakistan and I asked him what Iran means a few hours ago. He showed me a Google search that it means Aryan. I'll dig deeper. Very interesting info.

I said this Aryan/Iran thing quite awhile ago when the race thing came up with the old house libtards.... native middle easterners are Caucasian.

you see how the feminism thing went full circle and now women are basically being attacked by the movement itself.

same thing happens with the whole white guilt/racisms.... it’ll come back full circle.

I swear this Democrat spear headed anti-white movement is real agenda is to fulfill Jefferson’s prophecy of ridding the western world of non whites.

that’s why a black man/woman that votes democrat is basically voting for his or her own demise.

just my white man point of view ....

Wow, look at what one of the founders of Hamas is saying... I would say these people are the ones to blame based on his viewpoint..

Hamas co founder is asked in an interview if Israel has the right to exist and the founder immediately says NO.

https://www.facebook.com/27902262/posts/10102575135754380/

Last edited:

Bump

Great information I really never knew before

I started looking up the players necron 99 was talking about in this post…

What a rabbit hole this is.

Whats the latest looney-left "virtue signal"?? I'm confused....

Back