SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,861 Posts
    Rep Points

Israel VS Palestine

What the hell is really going on?

I have heard various different versions and it seems everyone on the side of one of these, versus the other, has a bias.

I have watched videos and read and read and read and Im still convinced I have no clue wtf is really happening.

Anyone here have any unbiased insight on the reality?

I know the basics but feel free to spell those out for anyone here reading who might not.

Thanks!

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,299 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

It's not that complicated. It's just firing up the old military industrial complex after four years of Trump trying to wind it down. $235 million to Palestine to encourage them to bomb Israel with their Walmart rockets and at the same time, supplying Israel with rockets for the Iron Dome defense system. It's a win / win for the MIC!!!

How many wars did Obama start? Was it 5? We'll see how many Biden gets us into. Remember Obama's campaign promise to close Gitmo? Yeah, we all knew that wasn't going to happen.

Got to feed the war machine. Go Democrats!
    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-24-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points

In Genesis 16, the birth of Ishmael was planned by the Patriarch Abraham's first wife, who at that time was known as Sarai. She and her husband Abram (Abraham) sought a way to have children in order to fulfill the Abrahamic covenant that was established in Genesis 15. Sarai was 75 years old and had yet to bear a child. She had the idea to offer her Egyptian handmaiden Hagar to her husband so that they could have a child by her. Abraham took Hagar as his wife and conceived a child with her.[4]
    Hagar began to show contempt for Sarah, who responded by treating her harshly. Hagar then fled into the desert region between Abraham's settlement and Shur. Genesis 16:7–16 describes the naming of Ishmael, and God's promise to Hagar concerning Ishmael and his descendants. This occurred at the well of Beer-lahai-roi, where Hagar encountered the Angel of the Lord, who said to her "Behold, you are with child / And shall bear a son; / You shall call him Ishmael, / For the Lord has paid heed to your suffering."[5] The Angel commanded Hagar, "Return to your mistress [Sarai] and submit to her."
    Abraham was blessed so that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. God would make of Ishmael a great nation because he was of the seed of Abraham. However,
    **(And here's the truth of this 4000 year old conflict)**

{God told Hagar that her son would be living in conflict with his relatives.}

When Ishmael was born, Abraham was 86 years old.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,587 Posts
    Rep Points

both sides are guilty of aggression and both sides are taking what they feel are appropriate actions that dont solve the problem. unfortunately the only solution I see is to wipe out palestine cause they will never stop.
    they both feel they have rightful claim to land, because of terrorist actions isreal moves in and kicks people out of their homes or sometimes beds down in homes that people are living in, they arent winning hearts and minds, but you arent going to against people who use their children as shields

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

I read Palestine did a general labor strike and within 24hours that caused the cease fire . I do not believe Egypt brokered the peace talks

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,943 Posts
    Rep Points

This is simple shit.

You have two groups of ppl who both want the same land. Both for different reasons.

Therefore it can never be resolved. Unless you can give both sides the same land at the same time, which you cannot.

IMO Palestine got fucked over. But they are weaker and can't do much about it.

Both groups think they are correct. Unfortunately, might makes right. The stronger group wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySuperman View Post
    In Genesis 16, the birth of Ishmael was planned by the Patriarch Abraham's first wife, who at that time was known as Sarai. She and her husband Abram (Abraham) sought a way to have children in order to fulfill the Abrahamic covenant that was established in Genesis 15. Sarai was 75 years old and had yet to bear a child. She had the idea to offer her Egyptian handmaiden Hagar to her husband so that they could have a child by her. Abraham took Hagar as his wife and conceived a child with her.[4]
    Hagar began to show contempt for Sarah, who responded by treating her harshly. Hagar then fled into the desert region between Abraham's settlement and Shur. Genesis 16:7–16 describes the naming of Ishmael, and God's promise to Hagar concerning Ishmael and his descendants. This occurred at the well of Beer-lahai-roi, where Hagar encountered the Angel of the Lord, who said to her "Behold, you are with child / And shall bear a son; / You shall call him Ishmael, / For the Lord has paid heed to your suffering."[5] The Angel commanded Hagar, "Return to your mistress [Sarai] and submit to her."
    Abraham was blessed so that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. God would make of Ishmael a great nation because he was of the seed of Abraham. However,
    **(And here's the truth of this 4000 year old conflict)**

{God told Hagar that her son would be living in conflict with his relatives.}

When Ishmael was born, Abraham was 86 years old.
    I hope I'm still bangin' handmaidens when I'm 86. That's all I got out of what you wrote.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,130 Posts
    Rep Points

Hamas is a terror organization and they have embedded into the Palestinians. Hamas is backed by Iran (Terrorists)

As long as a terror organization is in with the Palestinians there will be no peace. Its unfortunate because without Hamas or a similar terror org I think The Jews and Palestinians could come to some agreements. This is all prophesy unfolding though. Israel (specifically Jerusalem) will be attacked and it will get really bad at the end. Ezekiel 38 appears to be unfolding before our eyes.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,299 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Hamas is a terror organization and they have embedded into the Palestinians. Hamas is backed by Iran (Terrorists)

As long as a terror organization is in with the Palestinians there will be no peace. Its unfortunate because without Hamas or a similar terror org I think The Jews and Palestinians could come to some agreements. This is all prophesy unfolding though. Israel (specifically Jerusalem) will be attacked and it will get really bad at the end. Ezekiel 38 appears to be unfolding before our eyes.
    Hamas is like me keeping a pack of pitbulls that are known to attack. It's still my fault for having a bunch of biting dogs. It's a little disingenuous of the palestinians when they cheer what hamas is doing but then say "that's not my dog" when someone comes knocking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,152 Posts
    Rep Points

My question, is why do some hardcore libtardz always speak up for Palestine, take their side, etc?
    I see that a lot around the web.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi level short condensed version.

It’s all about the land.......Abraham’s descendants were enslaved in modern day Israel. One of his son promoted Judaism and another promoted Islam. First holy temple built 900bc. The land was conquered by invaders back and forth over history, with the last conquerors being Britain. Britain turned it over to Israel, one of its original lineage people.

BUT, here is the kicker.... mid 1960’s the 6 day war where all bordering countries attacked 🇮🇱 Israel. Israel crushed them, and in doing so conquered their land and redefined their borders beyond what Britain gave them. Taking the Sinai Peninsula and Gaza Strip from Egypt, Gotland Heights from Syria and the West Bank from Jordan.

For some reason, they believe they should get their land back after they lost.

LowT

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,130 Posts
    Rep Points

One other thing you almost never hear from Western media. Iran and Turkey are fueling Hamas. Neither Country is Arab. Its often painted as an Arab vs Jew conflict which is way over simplified.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Another large piece that helped build the situation today is Yasir Arafat. Remember him? Now look into who Arafat's mentor was and who his mentor's allies were. Yes, it's true that Iran is throwing gasoline on the fire, but why? What does the word "Iran" mean in the Farsi language? Once you have those 3 puzzle pieces, it becomes a lot more clear why they are Hell bent on destroying Israel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

I left out an important fact.......

the current flare up was caused two weeks ago surrounding access to this “first holy site” I mentioned above the Temple Mount. Read up about it, as it is split having a mosque on one side and a synagogue on the other. King Solomon (son of David) built it for the Jews, it was NOT a mosque until later by invaders.

Jews blocked access, Hamas fired rockets, Israel countered 100 fold.

LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 05-24-2021 at 11:51 AM.