• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friends and clients

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just wanted to touch base.

This past week my grandmother passed. We had her service and burial yesterday.

This morning my father passed in his sleep from natural causes.

Anyone who has sent me pm or updates, I will get back to you as I have time through the days so please be patient with me.

Hold your loved ones extra tight today and call someone you've been thinking of.

Sorry for your losses. Never easy dealing with this, and no way to ever prepare yourself for it. Just know they are looking over you. Keep your head up, and take out your anger on those weights. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless you and your Family! Prayers for you and your loved ones. And Mine as well! Sorry for your tragic losses

Max

Sorry for your loss it is really hard and like you said make sure to hold on to your loved ones before it’s too late

Sorry for your loss Monte. Take the time to heal and my prayers to you and yours during this difficult time!

Sorry for your loss Monte. Keep the faith and press forward. You and yours will be in my prayers.

My condolences my brother, prayers go to you and your family stay strong.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Anyone who has sent me pm or updates, I will get back to you as I have time through the days so please be patient with me.

Hold your loved ones extra tight today and call someone you've been thinking of.

Sorry for your loss brother.

My condolences my friend. Stay strong brother.

This is awful man, so sorry :( :(

May the four winds blow them safely home. Hope your heart heals soon Monte.

My deepest condolences to you and your family Monte

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Prayers are with you
Hang in there

Stay strong Monte!

Let us here at ASF know if you need anything or if there is anything we can do to help you and your family out.

Montey sorry to hear that brother...we are putting my dog down today at 3... I'm a mess. I realized I love my dog more than most people. Stay strong bro... I'm sure your father was a good man... I'm sorry for your loss and my condolences to your family.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Sorry to hear this Mont. Try and keep your head up brother. You have to believe they have moved on to a better place.

Sorry for your loss brother

Back