• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick TD

Jet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A shout out where a shout out is due! I placed an order for Test E/Equipoise on 5/16/2021 and the product arrived at my doorstep today and looks great...

The best part, is the CS. About two years ago, I had a fairly significant order with Monster and while taking off the cap to expose the stopper, the entire cap came off and I had to trash the product. Well, I haven't cycled with new product since then so no opportunity to make it right. I was pleased to see a nice bonus vial in my order today. Bravo GGG!!!

A shout out where a shout out is due! I placed an order for Test E/Equipoise on 5/16/2021 and the product arrived at my doorstep today and looks great...

The best part, is the CS. About two years ago, I had a fairly significant order with Monster and while taking off the cap to expose the stopper, the entire cap came off and I had to trash the product. Well, I haven't cycled with new product since then so no opportunity to make it right. I was pleased to see a nice bonus vial in my order today. Bravo GGG!!!

Thanks for the post bro ! Enjoy 🤠

Back