• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**WIN FREE COLOGNE** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No Purchase Necessary

RULES:

Choose a number 1-333. Write it down here in the thread. You can choose two different numbers EACH ONLY. Whoever picks the number or comes closest wins. It doesn't matter if your number is above or below the number chosen.

Lets say the Random Number Generator picks 150. And you have 145, or 155, and that is the closest you win.

Also if someone else chooses the same number, the first person to choose that number wins.

In the event of a TIE, I will send both members a free cologne.

Thanks Everyone and enjoy!

Product Information:

Introducing a new scent to my store. GIVENCHY Pi. I had this back in college in the 90's This is a great scent and is Unisex aka a man or a woman can wear it!

This is infused with the GYMnTONIC Supplements Famous PHEROMONE Blend. The formula is secret (and my creation) having researched Pheromones since the late 1990s and being on many pheromone boards. The main ingredient is Androsterone.

These pheromones and scents can attract the opposite sex. Invites friendly discussion, trust and communication. Sealing the deal is up to you!

375x500.39.jpg

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. The masculine bottle, designed by Serge Manseau, has a hi-tech closure system and plays on the contrast between pure lines and perfect proportion.

Notes:
Mandarin, Pine Needles, Rosemary, Guaiac Wood, Benzoin.
Style:
Adventurous. Sensational. Masculine fragrance.

CLICK LINK TO PURCHASE

https://stores.gymntonic.com/givenchy-pi-pheromone-cologne-3ml-by-gymntonic/

BTW contest ends SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT.

Product will ship to winner Monday.

Max

BTW I have used this cologne before and it it excellent. It is a favorite of mine.

Sat - Midnight , Tick -Tock
giphy.gif

Max

Get Shredded!
The number the random generator chose is 179

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaintedAnchor
You hit the number exactly

It was 179

Great luck on your end sir, I will PM you now.

Congrats

Congratulations Tainted Anchor

Max
#wes15

Well ain’t that a nice surprise in the morning! Thanks guys and thank you Wes for putting on the contest. Can’t wait to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back