• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Why I Call You Guys Brother..!

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back Story
It's been a ruff but never boring ride..both parents.. Drunks..fights all the time..blood on the floor nearly every damn night..Some thing happened early because no memories before age 10..Bad PTSD..

Short but sweet Military run... Commissioned at 21...then kids. bad divorce.. single parent for 5 great/hard yrs...At 31..started cycling.Not knowing crap..the gym became my Church..the place I'd go to decompress..get my shit back together..and at 125lbs I needed to get it together..

Parents died slow and painful..even though I hated their guts it F ed me up bad..something about it was my fault..No Forgiveness..me or them...the Evil I did took mystery soul..

But the Iron never lied...not to me..

After the yrs of Hospitals..ER's and finally the funerals..what family I had left crumbled..Everyone hated everyone..me the most..for the blood I had to shed.. Returning to the Iron..my home

I now distance myself from all family.. another slow painful death I won't put my kids through..
I have no Bio Brothers now..to much painful memories..

But I have the Iron..that loving feel of the bar..and All my friends here and in the gyms Everywhere..
We are drawn to the Steel for various reasons..it calms..it Heals..But it calls to us all..
I have a uphill Battle still ahead..Hell I haven't gone hill in 5 yrs..3 yrs was bed to couch to bed..
So BROTHERS..if you feel down..feel spent..or just a little OFF... I'm not going down any time soon..Still trying to get to that 50%chance.. Yeah that's right...fighting to get to a chance..

We all have our Battles...but we are not alone..so if you need a hand..joke..or a kick in the Ass..Im here Brothers
For pics of older hot chicks.. that's Multi's deal..

Damn bro, we all have our stories but I will say mine is a lot less storied than that.

Divorced, 3 boys... my own fault but that was the start of gym life for me. Always worked out three times a week but never serious. Turned to the gym and never looked back.

Just within the past few months I'm heading down the path to a second divorce. She decided apparently not long after we got married that she didn't love me and stuck with it for about a year then dropped the hammer in my lap. She just wants out, not really much reason that makes any sense. Not sure if there is another guy but my gut says yes based on some timing. But it's whatever, still got gym life and hitting it harder than ever.

Stay strong brother.

Back Story
It's been a ruff but never boring ride..both parents.. Drunks..fights all the time..blood on the floor nearly every damn night..Some thing happened early because no memories before age 10..Bad PTSD..

Short but sweet Military run... Commissioned at 21...then kids. bad divorce.. single parent for 5 great/hard yrs...At 31..started cycling.Not knowing crap..the gym became my Church..the place I'd go to decompress..get my shit back together..and at 125lbs I needed to get it together..

Parents died slow and painful..even though I hated their guts it F ed me up bad..something about it was my fault..No Forgiveness..me or them...the Evil I did took mystery soul..

But the Iron never lied...not to me..

After the yrs of Hospitals..ER's and finally the funerals..what family I had left crumbled..Everyone hated everyone..me the most..for the blood I had to shed.. Returning to the Iron..my home

I now distance myself from all family.. another slow painful death I won't put my kids through..
I have no Bio Brothers now..to much painful memories..

But I have the Iron..that loving feel of the bar..and All my friends here and in the gyms Everywhere..
We are drawn to the Steel for various reasons..it calms..it Heals..But it calls to us all..
I have a uphill Battle still ahead..Hell I haven't gone hill in 5 yrs..3 yrs was bed to couch to bed..
So BROTHERS..if you feel down..feel spent..or just a little OFF... I'm not going down any time soon..Still trying to get to that 50%chance.. Yeah that's right...fighting to get to a chance..

We all have our Battles...but we are not alone..so if you need a hand..joke..or a kick in the Ass..Im here Brothers
For pics of older hot chicks.. that's Multi's deal..

Man I don’t post a whole lot and I don’t really know any of you guys other than what I know just from being here but I felt compelled to tell you that despite being unacquainted that you’re an inspiration. Your spirit makes me wanna try harder. We’re lucky to have you in the community. And going off what Multi said, you’re in my thoughts and prayers too bro.

And Multi I wanna say that I do rather appreciate your diligence and the time you put in procuring such fine boobs on the regular

Stay up bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much love and respect Z you are solid man , that's some real shit you said , the demons are real we can outwork them so I've learned , thankyou for all your contributions to this forum , keep grinding it out at some point we win

Z you're good people in my book. I'm always here for you just like I know you are for me since you’ve proved that some time ago.

How come I don’t see any pics of z wife’s boobies???

They get deleted. Wtf???

Just Brothers helping Brothers..
No color..race or any BS..Just trying to give back what was freely given to Me ....

Just Brothers helping Brothers..
No color..race or any BS..Just trying to give back what was freely given to ME..
Z.i can respect it and I don't know if my inclinations are correct but I'm familiar with that last sentence of your statement which if so def makes us brothers of the same struggle , happy Friday time to shower and show my woman some love , have a good night my guy

Back