• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Gear Church Review Thread 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Gear Church Review Thread 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Whats up ASF. So I am going to leave an anonymous review of Gear Church over the next several weeks. I will leave feedback for you guys to see. Please don't ask any personal questions, who's using it, how much do they weigh, what's their name and social security number (LOL JK) The subject is sufficient to utilize these items and provide feedback.

So anyways the 3 items in review

1- Primobolan - Primo is highly counterfeited and very pricy so lets see how this brand stacks up
2- ATIPP - (50mgs of Test Ace, 100mgs of TPP and 150mgs of ISO per CC aka 300mgs per cc.
3- Anavar -10mgs and 50mgs versions

I will say this I have never used Gear Church ever. Not once, not with a client once. I have zero affiliation with them and my clients have zero affiliation with them so this is as unbiased a review as it gets

For Starters

T/A- Excellent
Communications- Excellent
Ease of Ordering- Excellent

No other brand of gear will be used, so this review will be based solely on these items.

Let's see what happens. Ty Gear Church for the opportunity to be reviewed.

Pumped to find out how the Primo and Var stacks up! Highly counterfeited and generally priced highly none the less.

Gotta give a shout out to GnT for the reviews!! It's hard to find anyone not reviewing the basics and a brand I'd like to try myself. cmon primo!!!!!!

I'm watching. This should be fun. How are you recovering from surgery BTW? What is your upper body routine going to look like while on the mend?

Whats up ASF. So I am going to leave an anonymous review of Gear Church over the next several weeks. I will leave feedback for you guys to see. Please don't ask any personal questions, who's using it, how much do they weigh, what's their name and social security number (LOL JK) The subject is sufficient to utilize these items and provide feedback.

1- Primobolan - Primo is highly counterfeited and very pricy so lets see how this brand stacks up
2- ATIPP - (50mgs of Test Ace, 100mgs of TPP and 150mgs of ISO per CC aka 300mgs per cc.

I will say this I have never used Gear Church ever. Not once, not with a client once. I have zero affiliation with them and my clients have zero affiliation with them so this is as unbiased a review as it gets

For Starters

T/A- Excellent

No other brand of gear will be used, so this review will be based solely on these items.

Following. 3 major compounds I like - Iso, primo, Var. Look forward to feedback. What great picks for them.

Max

Welcome Home

For Starters

T/A- Excellent

I'm watching. This should be fun. How are you recovering from surgery BTW? What is your upper body routine going to look like while on the mend?

Thanks everyone for the responses so far.

Appreciated.

I like the compounds chosen too, not gonna lie. I heard of the ATIPP before but I didn't know what it was tbh...I wonder if my Dr. Will prescribe lol

GJ503, good evening sir and as always nice to hear from u!

I'm currently on hrt, hcg, hgh (all script) boc, tb500 and a s***load of otc products including sr9009 and rad140 transdermal and 7keto dhea transdermals.

Even during my tricep healing which has been miraculous I have managed to gain size everywhere. My right arm is still smaller then prior but it's def trying to return. My left arm is 20"+ and my right arm is 18"+. But we all know the tricep is the majority of the arm.

Thank u for asking and I'm feeling phenomenal..I still do alot of upper body stuff, just no higher then 3lbs w the right tricep.

In 2 weeks I'm cleared to hit it 100% and am allowed to use any weights I want.

The fat loss from.what I am running is magical. Not remotely dieting and my midsection is shredded again.

Appreciate you thinking of me

Update:

The cycle is prob gonna be 1cc of both oils 3x per week aka MON WEDS FRI. That would make this last 7 weeks?
Var tbd.. prob 30mgs a week but we will toy w 50+ just to see and test the compounds.

Thanks everyone who's following and I'll try and update 2-3x per week.
Will try to track bodyweight gains and any fat loss as well.

The last log I did everyone wanted to know the middle name of the client I used it with..Questions like that are unacceptable.

Either you believe I will give and honest review or not. I'm not gonna take personal questions. Like what's max bench press, etc. Sadly I get such questions in previous reviews.

I do know Gear Church has a great rep so tbh I have a high expectation going into this.

Oh the oils seem to be in MCT and look super thin.

I'm a fan of that.. the primo is super clear.

Everything looks great to date.

Last edited:
I'm following along GnT.
GC is home for me, and I have learned in my several months at ASF that your feedback is some of the best...so this will be great I'm sure.... and another thing, those are 3 items I have not tried yet but I have read LOTS of great reviews on the ATIPP.

I will say GC is one of the best guys I’ve felt with over the years. My clients are very happy with his products, as I myself am very satisfied as well.

Anyone trying his products will be very happy.

Can’t wait to see your feed back on those products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone

First shot in the books. 300mgs of Atipp and 100 primo E.

Var wont be regularly tbh. Prob workout days here and there and not consistent just for this particular run, we don't want to get too dry tbh for the goal.

The labels are very basic but very clean. I like them. The packaging on the orals is nice.

These are pressed tablets, not some fly by night rig job.

Nice to finally see this lab firsthand and Im already seeing why they have a good rep.

Now lets see how these products perform more importantly.

For Starters

T/A- Excellent

I'll review some of the orals after this, we're in the same boat- new to GC, no bias, and looking forward to quality gear.

Thanks everyone

First shot in the books. 300mgs of Atipp and 100 primo E.

Var wont be regularly tbh. Prob workout days here and there and not consistent just for this particular run, we don't want to get too dry tbh for the goal.

Tremendous!

I just started using ATIPP and Primo (from GC). My first cycle in over a year .... it’s like newbie gains all over again. I’m feeling strong and confident in the gym. I literally started this 2 weeks ago and a dude at work that I’ve never talked to came up to me and says “bro you get bigger everyday, do you lift weights a lot?” Lol

so I mean it’s not just in my head.... people are seeing this shit. I get accused of doing roids by my office mates all the time haha

anyways... I also started taking turinabol pre workout (50mg at 430am 4days a week).

I am following this GC review and I am confident I’ll see what I expect to see.

I went from 192 to 184 fasted weigh in since I started and my muscle bellies are so full.... vascularity has increased 7-fold.

450mg ATIPP, 450 Primo total weekly dose.

Get her dun son!

I just started using ATIPP and Primo (from GC). My first cycle in over a year .... it’s like newbie gains all over again. I’m feeling strong and confident in the gym. I literally started this 2 weeks ago and a dude at work that I’ve never talked to came up to me and says “bro you get bigger everyday, do you lift weights a lot?” Lol

so I mean it’s not just in my head.... people are seeing this shit. I get accused of doing roids by my office mates all the time haha

anyways... I also started taking turinabol pre workout (50mg at 430am 4days a week).

I went from 192 to 184 fasted weigh in since I started and my muscle bellies are so full.... vascularity has increased 7-fold.

Get her dun son!

lol

i love fresh receptors

Get her dun son!

I'm starting to feel like I should've been born shorter!! Yall pack on muscle like white on rice!!! Shiiiit , being almost half a foot over 6, I don't even think 300 shredded would even be enough!! That's how my dude SC Aka GIANT KILLER has won the Mr Olympia 212!!

I'm starting to feel like I should've been born shorter!! Yall pack on muscle like white on rice!!! Shiiiit , being almost half a foot over 6, I don't even think 300 shredded would even be enough!! That's how my dude SC Aka GIANT KILLER has won the Mr Olympia 212!!

shorter people (on average) live longer too.... heart ain’t gotta work so hard 😉

I love being me 😊

my average size pen15 looks bigger too haha

shorter people (on average) live longer too.... heart ain’t gotta work so hard

I love being me

my average size pen15 looks bigger too haha

I wasn't tryna have 'Ye Olde Dick Swingin' Contest"; nothing provides a better example than this sport of how much easier it is to be under 6' (sans Arnold) and pack on massive amounts of muscle...

Lmao. I mean I get where you're coming from- I'm sure you don't have to duck to fit inside a 747, let alone, fit in an aisle seat without having the fuckin drink cart rammed into your elbow 4x before she happened to notice. Lol. Hell, I barely fit into sports cars, if my knee would stop hitting the dash when I clutch that'd be amazing. You definitely got it better.. In a majority of categories.

It's also nice to not ever need a stool or ladder to get shit off the shelf.... To see the face on these "lifted pickup" driving assholes when my ass climbs out the police interceptor (personal) after they flipped me off and got out. Lol.

Double edged sword my friend

Get Shredded!
That is a great combo bro...ATIPP IS NO JOKE!

Get her dun son!

Following. I like how your reviewing every aspect not just how the product works, the little stuff is important as well. I have a feeling you will be pleased all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think we're gonna ditch some blood quick.

Minus seeing labs I'm thinking CBC and RBC are high...

Second shot in the books.

Too soon to report anything

Another shot in the books. One 10mg var was also used. Nothing to comment on to date

NO PIP is reported in any of the shots at 2cc ed. Smooth and painless is what I want to report.

I wasn't tryna have 'Ye Olde Dick Swingin' Contest"; nothing provides a better example than this sport of how much easier it is to be under 6' (sans Arnold) and pack on massive amounts of muscle...

Lmao. I mean I get where you're coming from- I'm sure you don't have to duck to fit inside a 747, let alone, fit in an aisle seat without having the fuckin drink cart rammed into your elbow 4x before she happened to notice. Lol. Hell, I barely fit into sports cars, if my knee would stop hitting the dash when I clutch that'd be amazing. You definitely got it better.. In a majority of categories.

It's also nice to not ever need a stool or ladder to get shit off the shelf.... To see the face on these "lifted pickup" driving assholes when my ass climbs out the police interceptor (personal) after they flipped me off and got out. Lol.

Double edged sword my friend

I never said, nor even referenced, that I'd ever "rather be shorter", I was simply dealing out the other edge of the sword brother. Can't pack on enough to compete anymore if you're over say 75"... Last Mr Olympia 76" or taller?

SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE JUST HACKED MY SHIT. 🤌IGNORE PLEASE.

Update

Still plugging away w oils 3x per week

Too soon to say, but they are smooth
Var at 10mgs not noticeable ,tried 2x

Var at 20mgs def noticeable. Used two times pwo. Def saw strength, CNS stabilization and a feeling of well being and motivation.

Will move up to 30,40, 50 and report

We donated blood to pave the way for any potential BP spikes

The var is def legit at 20mgs. No questions on that.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Does Gear Church have hgh? Anyone use?

No HGH that I know of

Back