Gear Church


🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Gear Church Review Thread 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    562

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    9233015

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    The Var at 50mgs hits very hard.

    Def seeing leg cramps at night at that dosage. I don't think everyone will see that side effect but that is a very common side with legit var I have seen in patients even. Usually that is on higher dosages but I have seen people use 10-20mgs and complain about leg cramps at night.

    Basic ibuprofen seems to help calm the leg cramps.

    But yeah I don't need to wait to say the Var is legit. Now we are still going to test the Blue var (50mg tabs), prob start with half

    What was tested thus far is the PINK tabs and those were the 10mgs a piece, fyi.

    Thanks to everyone for following along
    Niceeee..... I'm glad someone is doin a review on their Var... I purchased some of GC 50mg tabs as well. I was on the fence with them or JP var...ended up goin with GC 50mg(blue tabs)..I will run GC var in about three more weeks. seeing this review gives me peace of mind on goin with GC Labs var..

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,510
    Thanked in
    962 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySwizzle View Post
    Niceeee..... I'm glad someone is doin a review on their Var... I purchased some of GC 50mg tabs as well. I was on the fence with them or JP var...ended up goin with GC 50mg(blue tabs)..I will run GC var in about three more weeks. seeing this review gives me peace of mind on goin with GC Labs var..

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Seen nothing but happy people in gcs sub. Var is my favorite oral that and winny. Seeing how solid gc has been in sure his var is top notch

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  3. #48
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    1037061364

    following, I have some GC Var 50mg ready to blast .

  4. #49
    Registered User
    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    3727701

    Loving the review thus far thank you.


    Brandy is smoking hot. Id eat her ass on taco Tuesday.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,787
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,585
    Thanked in
    5,007 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So far everything is working well

    The primo is smooth and it's really tough to tell the overall result of it, when being used side by side with the var and the ATIPP.

    Primo shines at 5-700mgs per week and we are only using it at 300mgs.

    I know when I have run it side by side with just say 100mgs of prop it is much more noticeable.

    On a good note, its smooth, and based on the effects of the 3 compounds to date, I have no reason but to believe that each compound in the review are excellent to date

    I will still post up some more info as we continue.

  6. #51
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,810
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,933
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for the update!


    QUOTE=GYMnTONIC;1880021]So far everything is working well

    The primo is smooth and it's really tough to tell the overall result of it, when being used side by side with the var and the ATIPP.

    Primo shines at 5-700mgs per week and we are only using it at 300mgs.

    I know when I have run it side by side with just say 100mgs of prop it is much more noticeable.

    On a good note, its smooth, and based on the effects of the 3 compounds to date, I have no reason but to believe that each compound in the review are excellent to date

    I will still post up some more info as we continue.[/QUOTE]

  7. #52
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    611

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    311
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    7536228

    Thank you for doing this. I've used GC for years and I've been saying they are the best on this forum. Ive never tried JP so I'm not knocking them, I have tried multiple sources from here and once I tried GC I saw no reason to look any further. Everything I've tried has been legit, test cyp, test prop, npp, mast, mast blends, teen ace, dbol and var. I'm probably forgetting something but I've never had anything from GC that didn't work. This positive review coming from you will really turn some people on to GC. Thanks bro. Ive been saying it for years but I don't carry nearly as much weight here as you do. Good stuff man 👍

  8. #53
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    782

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    510
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points
    17916988

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    Thank you for doing this. I've used GC for years and I've been saying they are the best on this forum. Ive never tried JP so I'm not knocking them, I have tried multiple sources from here and once I tried GC I saw no reason to look any further. Everything I've tried has been legit, test cyp, test prop, npp, mast, mast blends, teen ace, dbol and var. I'm probably forgetting something but I've never had anything from GC that didn't work. This positive review coming from you will really turn some people on to GC. Thanks bro. Ive been saying it for years but I don't carry nearly as much weight here as you do. Good stuff man
    Appreciate the confirmation!
    Ready On Deck

  9. #54
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    286
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points
    1424674806

    Just re-affirming what we already knew! Thanks for the review.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #55
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,787
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,585
    Thanked in
    5,007 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The blue var are legit. Strong, too strong imo. They spike your BP.

    You really shouldn't be taking 50mgs of anything oral in one shot though IMO

    Reason why this spikes BP super high, can alter performance and also this is where sides come from high doses.

    So even with this var I would say either split the 50's, take 25x2

    Or even better something like 10mgs or20mgs 2-3x a day

    The thing is for overall muscle gain, you will see a better result doing smaller dosages more often. You will retain a higher positive nitrogen retention all day and you will have a more stable blood plasma level with less dips, meaning less sides. Less spikes=less sides almost always

    So yeah that GC 50mgs, you can take one preworkout for PL or something Strength related, to hit a PR, but there's really not many other reasons to take 50mgs of var, winny, dbol, etc at once.

    Just an FYI to anyone reading this who doesn't know that yet.

    Also we have introducted an AI at this point. Def some aromatization that requires Exemestane to handle at this point. Which is not unexpected.

    Gonna keep going with this review.

    Oh yeah, we are jacking water and electrolytes THROUGH THE ROOF!

  11. #56
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,835

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,955
    Thanked in
    11,425 Posts
    Rep Points
    719377795

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    The blue var are legit. Strong, too strong imo. They spike your BP.

    You really shouldn't be taking 50mgs of anything oral in one shot though IMO

    Reason why this spikes BP super high, can alter performance and also this is where sides come from high doses.

    So even with this var I would say either split the 50's, take 25x2

    Or even better something like 10mgs or20mgs 2-3x a day

    The thing is for overall muscle gain, you will see a better result doing smaller dosages more often. You will retain a higher positive nitrogen retention all day and you will have a more stable blood plasma level with less dips, meaning less sides. Less spikes=less sides almost always

    So yeah that GC 50mgs, you can take one preworkout for PL or something Strength related, to hit a PR, but there's really not many other reasons to take 50mgs of var, winny, dbol, etc at once.

    Just an FYI to anyone reading this who doesn't know that yet.

    Also we have introducted an AI at this point. Def some aromatization that requires Exemestane to handle at this point. Which is not unexpected.

    Gonna keep going with this review.

    Oh yeah, we are jacking water and electrolytes THROUGH THE ROOF!
    6.25-12.5mg asin e3days enough? Just for informational purposes of course. I like write down protocols as I always have a lot of clients ask when certain sides arise. Appreciate the review/feedback

    Max

  12. #57
    Super Fuckin User
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Armpit of America
    Posts
    782

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    510
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points
    17916988

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    6.25-12.5mg asin e3days enough? Just for informational purposes of course. I like write down protocols as I always have a lot of clients ask when certain sides arise. Appreciate the review/feedback

    Max
    This actually is interesting bc of my recent post about gear and breakouts...

    There are literally only two new additions to my regiment in the last decade, both of which were obtained via verified sponsors and each on the opposite of the anabolic equation..

    I'd venture to bet 99% that my jaw line breakout festival was due to a hormonal imbalance or "working" correction. I've never had the issue - as soon as I dropped em - BAM ALL GOOD.

    A) I've never used Masteron before; I've never needed, so I added it into your mix of Test/Primo/Proviron...

    At the same time I depleted my ADEX so I tried

    B) Aromasin for the first time ever, dosed as you referenced and taken at said frequency.


    It's clear that if I have run the same type of year regardless of sponsor and never had a problem, that one of the two changes I made (or both) caused a teenage acne blowout.

    Are you doing 12.5/ E3D? How do you feel it's working for you and your needs?
    Ready On Deck

  13. #58
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,835

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,955
    Thanked in
    11,425 Posts
    Rep Points
    719377795

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    This actually is interesting bc of my recent post about gear and breakouts...

    There are literally only two new additions to my regiment in the last decade, both of which were obtained via verified sponsors and each on the opposite of the anabolic equation..

    I'd venture to bet 99% that my jaw line breakout festival was due to a hormonal imbalance or "working" correction. I've never had the issue - as soon as I dropped em - BAM ALL GOOD.

    A) I've never used Masteron before; I've never needed, so I added it into your mix of Test/Primo/Proviron...

    At the same time I depleted my ADEX so I tried

    B) Aromasin for the first time ever, dosed as you referenced and taken at said frequency.


    It's clear that if I have run the same type of year regardless of sponsor and never had a problem, that one of the two changes I made (or both) caused a teenage acne blowout.

    Are you doing 12.5/ E3D? How do you feel it's working for you and your needs?
    That is amazing to find your cure to these types of sides. 6.25mg helped me in past E3D, that is why I am interested. Others need 12.5-25mg. I am interested in his clients need?

    Max

  14. #59
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,787
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,585
    Thanked in
    5,007 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is 🔥🔥 but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church 🔥🔥

  15. #60
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    562

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    9233015

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    6.25 is plenty imo

    So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

    I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

    No reason to beat a dead horse.

    Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

    I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

    GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

    So I will say this.

    I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

    50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

    This is solid solid var.

    The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

    Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is but Test is always going to overshadow it.

    My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

    I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

    So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

    Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

    If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

    Great experience.

    Thanks Gear Church
    Awesome review bro ..can't wait to hop on the 50mg var in 2 weeks along with Winny...I got me a pill cutter, so I will be cutting them in half, and taking half a.m and the other later in the day...thanks again for doing this..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2021, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums