• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Gear Church Review Thread 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Update

Still plugging away w oils 3x per week

Too soon to say, but they are smooth
Var at 10mgs not noticeable ,tried 2x

Var at 20mgs def noticeable. Used two times pwo. Def saw strength, CNS stabilization and a feeling of well being and motivation.

Will move up to 30,40, 50 and report

We donated blood to pave the way for any potential BP spikes

The var is def legit at 20mgs. No questions on that.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Does Gear Church have hgh? Anyone use?

No HGH....glad you’re liking things so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The oils are kicking.

The Var at 30mgs was fire.

We are seeing aromatization like an SOB now a few weeks in and that is a good sign.

Introducing a small dose of Exemestane, but I see physique changes already

I am going to go out on a limb here, a big limb.

I have made no secret that in my 25+ years I say STRANGO meds was the best brand I have ever used. Hands down. Nothing came close. Not human grade. Nothing.

I stand by that statement. Years back Strango was busted with $3 million in cash.

Dare I say, the very short experience with these items. Reminds me of Strango Meds.

This is a positive review thus far by the way.

Recall neither me or my guys have ever used GC, I am not paid or asked to say any of this.

Thus far I am impressed.

Let's keep going. I have a very high expectation at this point.

Think were moving up to 50mgs of var 2morrow. Will take BP measurements before and after for several hours just for kicks and giggles.

All of GC's stuff tests on point or high. His test cyp is potent AF. He could be labeling his cyp 250 as 300 and it would still be higher than the label. IIRC, it came in at like 315 (and it's smooth). I know you're running the ATIPP, but everyone has loved it so far.

Yeah man the Var is def dry. Super dry. Seeing leg cramps the evenings following administration.

Now this is even with a good hydration program

So this is def suggesting this is potent var. The Var is not being used every single day, not at all.

Will increase electrolytes but I am thinking 30mgs may be the sufficient top dose needed on this version.

let's keep going.

GnT
One Question....What took you so long to try the Best gear around???

Good choice..welcome home
Church is the man...if a problem ever happens he fixes it...no BS
Thanks to you to Idog...the best rep as well

GnT

Personally I don't shop around as I have scripts for everything but I usually have my guys stick with one good brand and stay with them.

For a bit they were with DQ. Now they use Jpal and depending how this goes some of them will use GC if eligible.

I usually find a very good source and then just let them know. I don't want them bouncing around, testing out other crap that might not work and then bitching that Im not getting them a result.

That's the reason why sir. Appreciate your reply :)

Understandable..
I've been with Church for a few yrs and it's been the best gear I've ever used hands down.. that's back to 96

Then throw in Idog..a straight shooter and the way any problems are handled..
Just get comfortable and Enjoy

Enjoy!

QUOTE=GYMnTONIC;1877007]The oils are kicking.

The Var at 30mgs was fire.

We are seeing aromatization like an SOB now a few weeks in and that is a good sign.

Introducing a small dose of Exemestane, but I see physique changes already

I am going to go out on a limb here, a big limb.

I have made no secret that in my 25+ years I say STRANGO meds was the best brand I have ever used. Hands down. Nothing came close. Not human grade. Nothing.

I stand by that statement. Years back Strango was busted with $3 million in cash.

Dare I say, the very short experience with these items. Reminds me of Strango Meds.

This is a positive review thus far by the way.

Recall neither me or my guys have ever used GC, I am not paid or asked to say any of this.

Thus far I am impressed.

Let's keep going. I have a very high expectation at this point.

Think were moving up to 50mgs of var 2morrow. Will take BP measurements before and after for several hours just for kicks and giggles.[/QUOTE]

Get Shredded!
Thanks bro...but I put my pants on just like everyone else. I’m just trying to help.

GnT

xxxooo

Understandable..
I've been with Church for a few yrs and it's been the best gear I've ever used hands down.. that's back to 96

Then throw in Idog..a straight shooter and the way any problems are handled..
Just get comfortable and Enjoy

I like the famous line by Christopher Walker on SNL
I put my pants on just like you...then I make gold records baby..

The Var at 50mgs hits very hard.

Def seeing leg cramps at night at that dosage. I don't think everyone will see that side effect but that is a very common side with legit var I have seen in patients even. Usually that is on higher dosages but I have seen people use 10-20mgs and complain about leg cramps at night.

Basic ibuprofen seems to help calm the leg cramps.

But yeah I don't need to wait to say the Var is legit. Now we are still going to test the Blue var (50mg tabs), prob start with half

What was tested thus far is the PINK tabs and those were the 10mgs a piece, fyi.

Thanks to everyone for following along :)

The Var at 50mgs hits very hard.

Def seeing leg cramps at night at that dosage. I don't think everyone will see that side effect but that is a very common side with legit var I have seen in patients even. Usually that is on higher dosages but I have seen people use 10-20mgs and complain about leg cramps at night.

Basic ibuprofen seems to help calm the leg cramps.

But yeah I don't need to wait to say the Var is legit. Now we are still going to test the Blue var (50mg tabs), prob start with half

What was tested thus far is the PINK tabs and those were the 10mgs a piece, fyi.

Thanks to everyone for following along :)

Niceeee..... I'm glad someone is doin a review on their Var... I purchased some of GC 50mg tabs as well. I was on the fence with them or JP var...ended up goin with GC 50mg(blue tabs)..I will run GC var in about three more weeks. seeing this review gives me peace of mind on goin with GC Labs var..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Niceeee..... I'm glad someone is doin a review on their Var... I purchased some of GC 50mg tabs as well. I was on the fence with them or JP var...ended up goin with GC 50mg(blue tabs)..I will run GC var in about three more weeks. seeing this review gives me peace of mind on goin with GC Labs var..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Seen nothing but happy people in gcs sub. Var is my favorite oral that and winny. Seeing how solid gc has been in sure his var is top notch

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Loving the review thus far thank you.

Brandy is smoking hot. Id eat her ass on taco Tuesday.

So far everything is working well

The primo is smooth and it's really tough to tell the overall result of it, when being used side by side with the var and the ATIPP.

Primo shines at 5-700mgs per week and we are only using it at 300mgs.

I know when I have run it side by side with just say 100mgs of prop it is much more noticeable.

On a good note, its smooth, and based on the effects of the 3 compounds to date, I have no reason but to believe that each compound in the review are excellent to date

I will still post up some more info as we continue.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the update!

QUOTE=GYMnTONIC;1880021]So far everything is working well

The primo is smooth and it's really tough to tell the overall result of it, when being used side by side with the var and the ATIPP.

Primo shines at 5-700mgs per week and we are only using it at 300mgs.

I know when I have run it side by side with just say 100mgs of prop it is much more noticeable.

On a good note, its smooth, and based on the effects of the 3 compounds to date, I have no reason but to believe that each compound in the review are excellent to date

I will still post up some more info as we continue.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for doing this. I've used GC for years and I've been saying they are the best on this forum. Ive never tried JP so I'm not knocking them, I have tried multiple sources from here and once I tried GC I saw no reason to look any further. Everything I've tried has been legit, test cyp, test prop, npp, mast, mast blends, teen ace, dbol and var. I'm probably forgetting something but I've never had anything from GC that didn't work. This positive review coming from you will really turn some people on to GC. Thanks bro. Ive been saying it for years but I don't carry nearly as much weight here as you do. Good stuff man 👍

Thank you for doing this. I've used GC for years and I've been saying they are the best on this forum. Ive never tried JP so I'm not knocking them, I have tried multiple sources from here and once I tried GC I saw no reason to look any further. Everything I've tried has been legit, test cyp, test prop, npp, mast, mast blends, teen ace, dbol and var. I'm probably forgetting something but I've never had anything from GC that didn't work. This positive review coming from you will really turn some people on to GC. Thanks bro. Ive been saying it for years but I don't carry nearly as much weight here as you do. Good stuff man

Appreciate the confirmation!

The blue var are legit. Strong, too strong imo. They spike your BP.

You really shouldn't be taking 50mgs of anything oral in one shot though IMO

Reason why this spikes BP super high, can alter performance and also this is where sides come from high doses.

So even with this var I would say either split the 50's, take 25x2

Or even better something like 10mgs or20mgs 2-3x a day

The thing is for overall muscle gain, you will see a better result doing smaller dosages more often. You will retain a higher positive nitrogen retention all day and you will have a more stable blood plasma level with less dips, meaning less sides. Less spikes=less sides almost always

So yeah that GC 50mgs, you can take one preworkout for PL or something Strength related, to hit a PR, but there's really not many other reasons to take 50mgs of var, winny, dbol, etc at once.

Just an FYI to anyone reading this who doesn't know that yet.

Also we have introducted an AI at this point. Def some aromatization that requires Exemestane to handle at this point. Which is not unexpected.

Gonna keep going with this review.

Oh yeah, we are jacking water and electrolytes THROUGH THE ROOF!

The blue var are legit. Strong, too strong imo. They spike your BP.

You really shouldn't be taking 50mgs of anything oral in one shot though IMO

Reason why this spikes BP super high, can alter performance and also this is where sides come from high doses.

So even with this var I would say either split the 50's, take 25x2

Or even better something like 10mgs or20mgs 2-3x a day

The thing is for overall muscle gain, you will see a better result doing smaller dosages more often. You will retain a higher positive nitrogen retention all day and you will have a more stable blood plasma level with less dips, meaning less sides. Less spikes=less sides almost always

So yeah that GC 50mgs, you can take one preworkout for PL or something Strength related, to hit a PR, but there's really not many other reasons to take 50mgs of var, winny, dbol, etc at once.

Just an FYI to anyone reading this who doesn't know that yet.

Also we have introducted an AI at this point. Def some aromatization that requires Exemestane to handle at this point. Which is not unexpected.

Gonna keep going with this review.

Oh yeah, we are jacking water and electrolytes THROUGH THE ROOF!

6.25-12.5mg asin e3days enough? Just for informational purposes of course. I like write down protocols as I always have a lot of clients ask when certain sides arise. Appreciate the review/feedback

Max

6.25-12.5mg asin e3days enough? Just for informational purposes of course. I like write down protocols as I always have a lot of clients ask when certain sides arise. Appreciate the review/feedback

Max

This actually is interesting bc of my recent post about gear and breakouts...

There are literally only two new additions to my regiment in the last decade, both of which were obtained via verified sponsors and each on the opposite of the anabolic equation..

I'd venture to bet 99% that my jaw line breakout festival was due to a hormonal imbalance or "working" correction. I've never had the issue - as soon as I dropped em - BAM ALL GOOD.

A) I've never used Masteron before; I've never needed, so I added it into your mix of Test/Primo/Proviron...

At the same time I depleted my ADEX so I tried

B) Aromasin for the first time ever, dosed as you referenced and taken at said frequency.

It's clear that if I have run the same type of year regardless of sponsor and never had a problem, that one of the two changes I made (or both) caused a teenage acne blowout.

Are you doing 12.5/ E3D? How do you feel it's working for you and your needs?

This actually is interesting bc of my recent post about gear and breakouts...

There are literally only two new additions to my regiment in the last decade, both of which were obtained via verified sponsors and each on the opposite of the anabolic equation..

I'd venture to bet 99% that my jaw line breakout festival was due to a hormonal imbalance or "working" correction. I've never had the issue - as soon as I dropped em - BAM ALL GOOD.

A) I've never used Masteron before; I've never needed, so I added it into your mix of Test/Primo/Proviron...

At the same time I depleted my ADEX so I tried

B) Aromasin for the first time ever, dosed as you referenced and taken at said frequency.

It's clear that if I have run the same type of year regardless of sponsor and never had a problem, that one of the two changes I made (or both) caused a teenage acne blowout.

Are you doing 12.5/ E3D? How do you feel it's working for you and your needs?

That is amazing to find your cure to these types of sides. 6.25mg helped me in past E3D, that is why I am interested. Others need 12.5-25mg. I am interested in his clients need?

Max

6.25 is plenty imo

So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

No reason to beat a dead horse.

Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

So I will say this.

I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

This is solid solid var.

The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is 🔥🔥 but Test is always going to overshadow it.

My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

Great experience.

Thanks Gear Church 🔥🔥

6.25 is plenty imo

So I'm gonna wrap this review up.

I've seen enough to know everything being reviewed is excellent quality.

No reason to beat a dead horse.

Now like Jpal, I have to say I genuinely like GC and ldog too.

I'll be honest, I've been doing this 25+ years and if a brand is good and the source is a prick or the rep is, that doesn't help.

GC is a legit good guy I can tell.

So I will say this.

I like the 10mg vars better only bc I believe it should be run 10mgs or 20mgs 2-3x a day.

50mgs of GC var is too strong at once. It's gonna spike BP and ur better off low dose more often. .now that's not to say grab the 50s and bite them in half. That's cool too.

This is solid solid var.

The primo def was legit but the ATIPP overshadowed it.

Choose your cycles wisely. Primo is but Test is always going to overshadow it.

My review is this. I have one of my guys ditching his HRT script a d using GC Test Cyp instead of his pharm grade script.

I'm gonna have a few of my guys use GC.

So now I have guys using Jpal and GC and I stand by both brands.

Very happy that we finally tried this brand. Thank u GC and ldog for the opportunity.

If you can buy GC gear, I know you will be happy.

Great experience.

Thanks Gear Church
Awesome review bro ..can't wait to hop on the 50mg var in 2 weeks along with Winny...I got me a pill cutter, so I will be cutting them in half, and taking half a.m and the other later in the day...thanks again for doing this..

Back