• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesley’s night on the town.

Hey man, I love and applaud the idea but I can't let you do that sir.

Im no different then anyone here. Ok maybe a little more synical

But that's it!!!!!

There I was, planning how I would spend all that money and turns out it's the 'other' Wesley...how awkward, lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

When I clicked on the thread, I was expecting to read about your escapades.

I mean, I've read and shared "wes15" enough times I just instinctively think "Wes" and never Wesley.

I didn't mean to ruin the thread.

I just would feel odd taking the money. Except I'd take the money before Insulted Lathe.

So fine. I'm in. Please don't make this a regular thing though. I do t feel like I deserve this more then anyone else

But I will say this, love this forum and love you guys.

THANK YOU Latte and anyone who donates

This is the most special thing possibly anyone's done for me🙏🙏

Wes is always on some adventure...

How much for you to give our boy Wes a lap dance? lmfao havent seen your name in a bit bro hope all is well.

Hey everyone had a price I’m sure we could figure it out lmao!!
I don’t get on here as often as I’d like life is crazy busy at the moment bro. Few more weeks of grinding and I’ll have some free time!

If he goes to a steakhouse, it will totally fuck up his diet.

That bacon appetizer will surely set him back.

Thinking he gets the ribeye medium rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I am down to donate. I know I very much so appreciate all that Wes contributes. Thanks man!

Imagine a world where the code wes15 works for everything. Like the skeleton key of discount codes...... that’s the world I want to live in!

Imagine a world where the code wes15 works for everything. Like the skeleton key of discount codes...... that’s the world I want to live in!

lmao , skeleton key of abusive spamming is prob more like it LOL

Ty guys for this, I truly can't say enough to thank everyone.

Funds sent.

Thank you sir and everyone who donated that means more then you know to me.

Told my gf we're going on a date. Were gonna do kyaking and as you guys suggested Steak at a nice place. This covers all of it, so THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :)

Were gonna aim for the next 4 weeks and Ill get some photos to show our appreciation.

Truly no one ever has done anything like this for me before so it feels super special. :) :)

Thank you sir and everyone who donated that means more then you know to me.

Told my gf we're going on a date. Were gonna do kyaking and as you guys suggested Steak at a nice place. This covers all of it, so THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :)

Were gonna aim for the next 4 weeks and Ill get some photos to show our appreciation.

Truly no one ever has done anything like this for me before so it feels super special. :) :)

We're just giving back what you have so graciously given to us! Information is power. :)

Enjoy!!!

Have a great time buddy. Your awesome !!

How was the ribeye??

We actually didn't go yet sorry

Been too busy and no babysitter. We are trying to go this weekend and if we do I will take a few photos and post up in the thread

Again ty so much everyone, it was so awesome of you all, I can't thank you guys enough :)

Back