• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tattoo laser removal ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have good luck with this ? This will be the first removal for me, and it's $400 bucks. Worth every penny to get a whores name off me ...:popcorn:

Attachments

• 16214670138891048548490.jpg
    16214670138891048548490.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Anyone have good luck with this ? This will be the first removal for me, and it's $400 bucks. Worth every penny to get a whores name off me ...:popcorn:

I've had it done across my fingers and palm of my hand, it only required 2 sessions to be gone. Money well spent!

A real man would just cut it off.... actually a real man would have never put it there 😁 jk

A real man would just cut it off.... actually a real man would have never put it there  jk

Hahaha, we think alike ! I've been scrubbing it every night with baking soda mixed with vinegar, and I thought just like you " if it gets infected, I'll cut it off "!

It really works ? I didn’t think the removal thing worked good !! That’s good info man thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$400 per session and depending on many factors it can take up to 15 sessions.

IML Gear Cream!
I’d go broke ,i have 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn’t spend the kind of money it would take to get all of them removed, I just had 3 that I shouldn’t have gotten in the first place and wasn’t interested in living with for the rest of my time above ground

Back