• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dueling Advertisements: Russian Army vs. U.S. Woke Army

The Chinese military is even more hardcore than the Russians!
America is on the verge of becoming the new France.
Let that sink in

What's crazy is that these people think we can just go back and be aggressive again. That doesn't happen overnight.

Other countries must be licking their chops.

There is going to be a mass exodus from our military ranks.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Agreed. Why the fuck would any guy with a pair swinging low ever want to join the military after seeing that shit?

When I signed up for the military the recruiting officers worked off of a quota... Don't know if it's still that way but can you imagine trying to recruit these powder puffs, because you know in the back of their mind they're wanting the rough tough testosterone jacked MEN to be signing up!!

They will probably have an all tranny special forces unit in the near future.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I recently retired from the Air Force after 23 years and have seen this soft movement grow. It’s a shame, and will definitely be a concern when the new weak military runs instead of fights when the time comes. Like someone said you can’t just flip a switch and be a soldier, that comes from the training which isn’t happening now. To much coddling.

Showed this video to my GF who is Russian/Kazakh she said it was Russian propaganda. :hmm:

Where’s bruiserdog?

dont disparage our impending woke fairy military .... tears

the only way the left could get the military to turn its back on the constitution and the people is to completely gut any “conservatism” in the military and replace it with nothing but leftist lady penis sucking little sheep drones.

and they will get totally smoked...

good thing they’ll work for the enemy, eh?

I’ll say this:
The regular military, at least on the Army side, are definitely weaker, and more determined to be this new politically correct version of crazy.
But the Special Operations Forces haven’t changed, and that is who has been actually fighting for the last decade. Take it from experience.

I’ll say this:
The regular military, at least on the Army side, are definitely weaker, and more determined to be this new politically correct version of crazy.
But the Special Operations Forces haven’t changed, and that is who has been actually fighting for the last decade. Take it from experience.

How long do you think that can last though?

When I signed up for the military the recruiting officers worked off of a quota... Don't know if it's still that way but can you imagine trying to recruit these powder puffs, because you know in the back of their mind they're wanting the rough tough testosterone jacked MEN to be signing up!!

I defintely am jacked w testosterone and serving was the better of the two option "judge" offered. Need we not forget that the American population that owns firearms has wayyyy more than the US military. Not to mention the second I hear abiut some foreign schmuck on my soil, I'm mounting an electric gattling gun my roof. Ain't no puff here. Jag e some of these millennial are puffy

i’ll say this:
The regular military, at least on the army side, are definitely weaker, and more determined to be this new politically correct version of crazy.
But the special operations forces haven’t changed, and that is who has been actually fighting for the last decade. Take it from experience.

spec ops is the only way to go!

Get Shredded!
I feel terrible saying this but Special Forces aside I definitely wouldn’t pick our military to defend my country if I owned one.

I feel terrible saying this but Special Forces aside I definitely wouldn’t pick our military to defend my country if I owned one.
nothing changed, 90% ( I dont know just a guess) of people in the service do supporting roles and never engage in actual combat. Thers plenty of vacancies to fill. who really cares as long as they do their jobs and keep to themselves

Back