• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Btc is on sale

Get Shredded!
So you are saying i should sell by the 10th :)
Keep ur eyes on the charts around that time and you won't be took by Suprise if I'm right on the time line.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I'm expecting the next big coin dump around the week of June 21st.
Probly a few days prior. Maybe starting around 17th n 18th.
Lets see if it holds up.

It’s starting to dump. You’re good at this

That's a big list. How many fucking coins r there lolRDT_20210622_0544161405992219671859288.jpg

I'm expecting the next big coin dump around the week of June 21st.
Probly a few days prior. Maybe starting around 17th n 18th.
Lets see if it holds up.

You got it!

Doing ok, struggling with health problems.

Just bought some more bitcoin, hopefully a good call.
To be honest. I have a feeling we're gonna see the finish of a whykoff retracement. Looking to drop towards 18k. Might be worth pulling out and getting in lower at a later date. Just my opinion.

To be honest. I have a feeling we're gonna see the finish of a whykoff retracement. Looking to drop towards 18k. Might be worth pulling out and getting in lower at a later date. Just my opinion.

Wow....hopefully this time your not right..lol.

Down to 18K is your prediction ehh

Bought ETH

IML Gear Cream!

I sure hope I'm wrong.. I'd rather look a fool Than watch asf crew take a big loss. Love this place.
But yea. I'm expecting a near 50 percent retracement downward. That being said. If it were my Investment. I'd jump ship and wait for the full sale price.
I'd take 70% off over 15% any day of the week.
Other than that. I'd put in my wallet a little over what I need for a purchase. On the day of said purchase. As not to take major hits. And when the time comes. Get back in.
If u had a sizable position in btc the week prior to the drop. Got out. And waited. U can get back in with double your position at. Nearly the same price.

JUST IN - Iran seized 7,000 cryptocurrency mining machines in an abandoned factory west of Tehran, the state news agency IRNA reported. Iran banned the mining of cryptocurrencies such as #Bitcoin recently.

On Coinbase 73% of folks are currently buying BTC

Attachments

• BTC Chart.png
    BTC Chart.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
Just bought LTC

Bought BTC also

Ethereum is the way.

Anyone who bought in late or bought before it dipped even more, just hold. You don't lose money until you sell for a loss. Just average down if it keeps dipping. It will come back up eventually.

So u like tastey dips?
If u guys want me to continue to update with possible sale dates. Let me. Know. I'd be more than happy to.
I see another coming in anyhow.
Shakes magic 8ball.

So u like tastey dips?
If u guys want me to continue to update with possible sale dates. Let me. Know. I'd be more than happy to.
Shakes magic 8ball.

Sure any info is good to consider

Get Shredded!
So u like tastey dips?
Shakes magic 8ball.
What did you buy during the dip? =)

What did you buy during the dip? =)
Early on I got some call options. I spent 40 bucks on. I exercised 1 of them for 1050. And sold the shares for 6300 that evening. Probly use that to exercise more contracts and watch my boner grow with the portfolio. Lol.
Eyes on the coin for the 30th. Decent possibility there

Early on I got some call options. I spent 40 bucks on. I exercised 1 of them for 1050. And sold the shares for 6300 that evening. Probly use that to exercise more contracts and watch my boner grow with the portfolio. Lol.
Eyes on the coin for the 30th. Decent possibility there
I meant Cyrpto. Did you buy any?

I meant Cyrpto. Did you buy any?
Oh. Nah. I'm waiting for the bottom. When the market crashes I'm gonna scoop up whole coins like cookies I dropped b4 school.
I wanna be the first millionaire in my family.

Oh. Nah. I'm waiting for the bottom. When the market crashes I'm gonna scoop up whole coins like cookies I dropped b4 school.
I wanna be the first millionaire in my family.
My bad. Reseeing how I worded that felt gross.
I don't wanna come off as some cocky asshole.

I see alot of folks play the market like Checkers. And being a dad now. I can't guilt free waste money or loss it easily.
So I have to learn every little aspect I can. Spot trends. Verify that it wasn't a fluke. And retest the theory. And if successful. I can play chess and play moves in advance. Through dozens of transactions. I've been able to drastically increase positions. And get my self set up to make bigger bets with bigger pay offs. I want to retire my parents. And if there's enough left. I wanna be able to kick back too. Most important. I want the boy to have a fund growing for when he's of age to use it wisely.

So for the coins. I'm gonna wait as I see things gear up to knock the price down. If I get caught off guard. It can swipe away gains I wasn't prepared for and thus throw off my over all plan.

Don't waste your time worrying about when. If you see it drop below $30k load the boat.
Id add to that to take profits in the zone of 38k.liquidity area of btc is targeting 38 to 42k before a retracement.

Don't waste your time worrying about when. If you see it drop below $30k load the boat.

I am not sure if it will drop below $30k again.

Back