• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Btc is on sale

IML Gear Cream!
I sold it after it broke my trend line then it took a major dump.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-04 195414.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-04 195414.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 73
BTC hasn’t done shit in two months. I think it’s going to crash more. I’d run for hills. Musk couldn’t even boost dodge coin this time with his bs talk.

Ill buy a 1/3 if it dips under 30k forsure

It's getting ready to jump again. This is all part of the plan.... sit back and watch. Investors have seen it's a gold mine and it's not regulated (yet).

It's getting ready to jump again. This is all part of the plan.... sit back and watch. Investors have seen it's a gold mine and it's not regulated (yet).

I hope you're right.

I hope you're right.

ME too... If not I stand to lose some change. Prolly nothing compared to the big players here but for me, it's a hit. IMO they also attacked bitcoin for the hit they all took with hedge funds and stocks due to the Reddit Stocks thingy... but ultimately they are greedy and they will see opportunity and pump bitcoin back up... I can not say when exactly but I am pretty good at thinking like other people when I need to. I am hoping by the end of the month but this may play out over another 3 or 4 months.

ME too... If not I stand to lose some change. Prolly nothing compared to the big players here but for me, it's a hit. IMO they also attacked bitcoin for the hit they all took with hedge funds and stocks due to the Reddit Stocks thingy... but ultimately they are greedy and they will see opportunity and pump bitcoin back up... I can not say when exactly but I am pretty good at thinking like other people when I need to. I am hoping by the end of the month but this may play out over another 3 or 4 months.

If you're in it for long term no worries, just hold it.

If you're in it for long term no worries, just hold it.

I am in it for the long game. It is so we can get a down payment for house. I bought 20k a few months ago. It's been a wild ride. My heart has sank many times and also been high on jubilation. That 20k is most of our savings. we have around 8k in savings, and 4k in checking. Medical bills are stacking up lately, and since I am in college paying a good part of it as I go, and I do not work, saving money has been hard. My wife is a rock though. Working 6 to 7 days a week sometimes 16 hours a day. I told her once I graduate she no longer has to work and once they sell the sports pub she should get 25 to 50k as she owns 5% of it. We should be able to almost buy a place if all goes well over the next 2 years.

I know many of you guys are well off, but I am not.... mistakes were made...

IML Gear Cream!
It is already down to $37600. I pulled out when it was around $40,000 but will buy back in when it hits $33,000

I only cashed out 20% of mine. But I do plan on buying more once it drops again!

Any predictions OP?

I have been buying low and holding

Seems that it’s going to keep going up up up!

JUST IN - $600 million stolen in Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies after hackers allegedly breached the blockchain-based, decentralized finance platform Poly Network (Forbes)
There's a Q&A from a hacker talking about it. I think he returned the money if I'm not mistaken. He did it for the lulz

All my trend lines are headed north. It's looking very bullish for the weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-13 081249.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-13 081249.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 21
All my trend lines are headed north. It's looking very bullish for the weekend.

What is ETH looking like?

I have zero tools, I just buy stuff and hold for doubles. I'm really close to a double on ETH now.

Might see a small drop for crypto the 23 or 24th. Lenders are requiring a higher margin now from 10k to 250k. This goes into effect for the 23rd I believe. I expect hedge funds n market makers to pull what they can to fix numbers on books. Show they have what they need. Then pump it back up.
This is purely speculative. But just keep an eye out for that scenario.
Expecting s&p to run between 447 and maybe topping at 460. Then the correction. Shortly after the correction. We're probly gonna see crypto get some real gains.
Below I attached an image of inflation rates from the past.. Seems like we're eerily similar to just prior to the 08 crash. RDT_20210811_0948048806405653714639244.jpg

Back