• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Btc is on sale

Get Shredded!
I edited the double quote.

Fair enough, all I can say is over the past 5 years I have made more $ with crypto than any other investment.

Really. Consider yourself lucky cause 90 % of crypto will be obsolete Imo. Hard asserts brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really. Consider yourself lucky cause 90 % of crypto will be obsolete Imo. Hard asserts brother.

What do you base this opinion on? The major crypto coins like Bitcoin and a few others aren’t going anywhere.

What do you base this opinion on? The major crypto coins like Bitcoin and a few others aren’t going anywhere.

Só tou agree? The other 2000 crypto’s will disappear

I have said before this economy’s confusing to me I don’t believe crypto is decentralized. I was all in for a time with some expendable cash. It paid me well. And most likely Bitcoin is here to stay, BUT why isn’t it a hedge like it should be is my valid question. I dont have the answers. I’m jaded bro, once bitten twice shy. I’m ready to the next recession, cash heavy. Crypto ro me is a roulette wheel.

Hard assets are where I will continue to place my money, think : monopoly haha

Only time will tell.

Bitcoin, Etherem, Litecoin and Dodgecoin are the four I own but the large majority is in Bitcoin.
Im roooting for you brotha.

coincidentally I owned btc, ada, etherium, litecoin and briefly doge

i still own xrp,time will tell on that one

Just wait till the G'ment wants to tax all this crypto currency... You all know its coming.

Just wait till the G'ment wants to tax all this crypto currency... You all know its coming.

They already are if you cash any out, I had to claim that income the past two years on my taxes.

Im roooting for you brotha.

coincidentally I owned btc, ada, etherium, litecoin and briefly doge

i still own xrp,time will tell on that one

I got into Bitcoin at $600 ea and 9 months ago it was at $68k ea, now it’s been holding steady in the low $20k’s and I’ve noticed it tends to follow the stock market and economy which is in the shitter right now. I’m not worried.

IML Gear Cream!
I got into Bitcoin at $600 ea and 9 months ago it was at $68k ea, now it’s been holding steady in the low $20k’s and I’ve noticed it tends to follow the stock market and economy which is in the shitter right now. I’m not worried.

I don’t know what’s going to happen to the dollar when this “financial reset” takes place and since crypto follows the dollar, Im erring on the side of caution except with xrp I have a couple thousand coins and it’s not worth cashing out Imo

I don’t know what’s going to happen to the dollar when this “financial reset” takes place and since crypto follows the dollar, Im erring on the side of caution except with xrp I have a couple thousand coins and it’s not worth cashing out Imo

Biden will fix everything.

already here, it was under terms and agreements policy for every single crypto platform I belong to. I think the date fro compliance is 8/2022 but I may recall incorrectly

it was 3 questions.
hahaha

Do your research Brother, Im not against you, Im just placing my money in a different place than crypto, I like hard assets. It can all fail, so do you bro and Im rooting for you, fuck I made a little money during the crypto boom, only 20 k, nothing life changing but nice nevertheless less
\

answer 1. I dont know exactly, I also didn’t know what the pandemic was pre October 2019 but WEF and Klaus Schwab did, WHO did and bill gates did, so did john hopkins and clearly our government is corrupt, none of whom I trust , not even trump, they planned everything to bring forward the shot
2. I dont know for sure, I dont know for sure I’ll wake up in the morning, do you? but I set may coffee maker for 5 am, did you?
3. I believe sooner rather than later.

PM sent for personal reasons

I keep hearing on rumble and the like about how XRP holders should "get ready." I have been watching it steadily coming down so I am a bit apprehensive. Many cryptos are doomed to fail so I am really researching here. Quite a few wallets/host services have gone under already and folks have lost serious coin (pun intended) so my question would be, which ones are safe and how do you know for sure? I can see gold and silver skyrocketing once bank stop manipulating them and the fiat system collapses.

Get Shredded!
Heard earlier that 209 countries have switched over to gold backed currencies and the Iraqi dinar was the first to be revalued....
Its not anywhere near that number. Some may have partial backing (under 10%) but its a lot lower number.

Iraq has a massive amount of fiat in circulation and over 90% of that paper money is not backed by gold.

The USA has the largest holdings of gold out of all the Countries and we are not on the gold standard.

The WEF/IMF goal is one single global digital currency.
Phase 1 will be National DCs.
Once that becomes normalized, they will introduce global.
At some point between phase 1 & 2, all competing currencies will be outlawed/eliminated/not accepted as payment.
We have some time.
Invest wisely but dont forget:
1. You cant eat money
2. Anything you dont physically hold can be deleted or access denied.
3. The Global DC will require you to be chipped "for your security" of course. At that point you gotta decide if you will live IN that system of complete remote-controlled tyranny, or attempt to survive OUTSIDE it and retain your free will.
Only hard assets will allow you to ATTEMPT to remain free. They will use physical force to separate you from those hard assets and they will have the matrix-dwellers brain-washed to view you as a disease-carrying "terrorist", a "danger to our democracy".

The WEF/IMF goal is one single global digital currency.
Phase 1 will be National DCs.
Once that becomes normalized, they will introduce global.
At some point between phase 1 & 2, all competing currencies will be outlawed/eliminated/not accepted as payment.
We have some time.
Invest wisely but dont forget:
1. You cant eat money
2. Anything you dont physically hold can be deleted or access denied.
3. The Global DC will require you to be chipped "for your security" of course. At that point you gotta decide if you will live IN that system of complete remote-controlled tyranny, or attempt to survive OUTSIDE it and retain your free will.
Only hard assets will allow you to ATTEMPT to remain free. They will use physical force to separate you from those hard assets and they will have the matrix-dwellers brain-washed to view you as a disease-carrying "terrorist", a "danger to our democracy".

It’s all biblical…it’s all coming someday. I will not be in line with the sheep. Come try to take me, or my family for this NWO and those will meet my hard assets. I’ll keep the barrels warm and plenty of mags filled with hollow points for all who try.

It’s all biblical…it’s all coming someday. I will not be in line with the sheep. Come try to take me, or my family for this NWO and those will meet my hard assets. I’ll keep the barrels warm and plenty of mags filled with hollow points for all who try.
Well said. Fuck'em.

Is this what it's really coming down to? Our founding fathers would've already drug these criminals into the streets and hung em. I hope for the best but can't help the doomsday shit that goes through my head. It's looking really bad and moving really fast in the wrong direction. If it goes down like we're seeing in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka, I wanna see these MFers fry!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is this what it's really coming down to? Our founding fathers would've already drug these criminals into the streets and hung em. I hope for the best but can't help the doomsday shit that goes through my head. It's looking really bad and moving really fast in the wrong direction. If it goes down like we're seeing in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka, I wanna see these MFers fry!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Imo. Humanity will be subjugated and snuffed without much more than a whimper. There will be no revolution bc no one is willing to sacrifice their comforts much less their lives.

Back