• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Btc is on sale

BTC still plunging… lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were right

I'll say this. Times like now are perfect for pump. N dumps. Silver was the bees knees a month ago.
Not so much right now.
So my take is this.
I would only buy precious metals I can physically hold.if I went that route. I'd Find a reputable exchange. And purchase gold and silver Bullion in small increments. This way If there's a major financial meltdown. The valuables you have are actually usable. Cause no one will have change for a 1k bar. So for me. I'd be getting gram bullion to put in the safe. That would be my hedge against the dollar.
As for the economy. I would be investing in either Blackrock or vanguard. Blackrock has something like 7 trillion in assets. And loan out stock shares to market makers. In the end. These 2 firms will ultimately be the ones holding the mass of shares. And the real ones. Not naked shorted shares n ious. (look at the major us banks. There all in the red. 6 of em are going b4 congress this month. Shits going down)
I believe that sometime in the next year or so. Blackrock is gonna nearly own the world. Lol their just to damn massive. So I'd invest in that.(me)
I only mention this cause u say people are moving to gold. So when u buy futures from robinhood and they go belly up. The gold stock is useless to you. So make sure to get physical.

Sorry I made a book out of that. Vape pens kicking in

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Solid analysis. Physical metals are the only way to do metals. Anything you don't have in your hand, can be taken without a fight. When CBDCs come in, watch all the other digital coins get wiped out. They have been letting us get comfortable with "organic crypto" so the transition to 100% digital CB fiat is easier for them to accomplish. Blackrock & Vanguard are one in the same. ;)

bl

Good job Mr stinkman!!

. I’m glad I cashed out 50% at 64K and the rest not too long later.

Here’s an interesting article on blackrock and vanguard and som fun facts about the blackrock 10 trillion dollar portfolio. There is so much we dont know ... either way great job SF!

Who Owns the World?: Blackrock and Vanguard
Getting out at 64 is a helluva move, congrats on that, nice job

Getting out at 64 is a helluva move, congrats on that, nice job

Thanks. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes

Bitcoin will go back up, I’m not cashing out any.
If I had bitcoin. I wouldn't either.
When I first mentioned 18.i had mentioned that because of what's known as a whykoff retracement.
Below is a long term chart of btc I laid over an explanatory graph about whykoff theory. Adobe_20220704_213821.jpg

If I had bitcoin. I wouldn't either.
When I first mentioned 18.i had mentioned that because of what's known as a whykoff retracement.
Below is a long term chart of btc I laid over an explanatory graph about whykoff theory. View attachment 74872

I got into Bitcoin when it was at $600 and I’ve made $100’s of thousands the past 6 years.

Get Shredded!
Everybody that I know that likes bitcoin says this is the time to buy not sell

Everybody that I know that likes bitcoin says this is the time to buy not sell

Keep telling yourself that…

And now that the ship is sinking, all the rats are jumping ship.

Plus they are finding all the schemers and snakes who have been stealing billions

All is well so long as it was going up.

Ppl won’t touch it now.

Facebook just dropped all interest in crypto.

Keep telling yourself that…

And now that the ship is sinking, all the rats are jumping ship.

Plus they are finding all the schemers and snakes who have been stealing billions

All is well so long as it was going up.

Ppl won’t touch it now.

Facebook just dropped all interest in crypto.

Are you talking about crypto or Wall Street?

you should have cashed out in the 60’s bro. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Lol
Crypto is part of my retirement portfolio and just like all of my holdings they go up and down.

Lol
Crypto is part of my retirement portfolio and just like all of my holdings they go up and down.
Love it. I think people are crazy that sell low, that is the worst time to sell….and ive seen people do it time and time again. All investments should be long term and with money thats extra….thats why i dont have many 😂, still working on getting the “extra” money part

I wish I would have held onto a lot more Bitcoin when I first got in at $600 each. When it jumped up to $20k several years ago I cashed a lot out to pay off my house and cars.

Oh shit Bitcoin just dipped below $20k again, I better cash out cause it’s going to zero due to all of the ‘corruption’!

Oh shit Bitcoin just dipped below $20k again, I better cash out cause it’s going to zero due to all of the ‘corruption’!

I still own 1600 XRP cause its worthless right now and pointless to sell it, I'd let it go to zero before I sell it. But right now there are over 2000 cryptos, I doubt ten will survive once we get the digital currency and the fiat dollar is gone, whenever that is, in my area many places dont even accept cash anymore, some bank locations PNC in particular will not even give you more than 2000 cash in one day. These are weird uncharted waters bro.

I hope you make millions with BTC, but I don’t think its going anywhere for awhile It seems to be centralized since it moves opposite a hedge for inflation. But man, this economy is all projection, anyone who tells you they get this economy is fooling themselves.

For instance, corporations are buying real-estate at record high prices, sfh and multi family construction is everywhere, yet inventories have been low for years. Inflation in my estimation is closer to 30-40% because they dont factor in gas or food as part of the inflationary formula.

Tread carefully Arnold

You’ve worked hard and had good timing, stay safe… these are weird unchartered waters we are in

Tread carefully Arnold

You’ve worked hard and had good timing, stay safe… these are weird unchartered waters we are in

Life is all about risk and reward, if you aren’t able to take risks there is no reward.

Life is all about risk and reward, if you aren’t able to take risks there is no reward.
agreed, BTC is not worth the risk reward ratio imo. I like hard assets but to each his own. both have down well

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, BTC is not worth the risk reward ratio imo. I like hard assets but to each his own. both have down well

I edited the double quote.

Fair enough, all I can say is over the past 5 years I have made more $ with crypto than any other investment.

Back