• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pro Bodybuilder TWEAKS On Two Guys Mid Set For Being Too Distracting - Justified Or Not?

These youngsters today don’t know gym etiquette if someone’s doing an exercise in front of the dumbbell rack ( with a mirror behind it) don’t walk in front of them that was never done or are they to lazy to walk around. That’s the same as walking up to someone in the middle of a set and start talking to them.

Sent from The Iron Pile

These youngsters today don’t know gym etiquette if someone’s doing an exercise in front of the dumbbell rack ( with a mirror behind it) don’t walk in front of them that was never done or are they to lazy to walk around. That’s the same as walking up to someone in the middle of a set and start talking to them.

Did u watch the video?

Too much tren. Lol

I see a ton of shit that boils my blood in the gym. Let it roll off your back.

If I made a comment and they replied make snotty? Shit would go sideways fast.

Best to keep in internalized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u watch the video?

Yes and I also watched the Fouad Abiad King of NY and Guy is on there and said they were closer you can’t see in the video and when he racked the weights they stepped away so it looks like they were far away.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yes and I also watched the Fouad Abiad King of NY and Guy is on there and said they were closer you can’t see in the video and when he racked the weights they stepped away so it looks like they were far away.

I’m sure he did say that as he’s trying to save face after making an ass of himself.

I’m sure he did say that as he’s trying to save face after making an ass of himself.

Probably he is an aggressive ass! This sure has blown up making us look bad. Sure beats planet fitness tho, just sayin.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Probably he is an aggressive ass! This sure has blown up making us look bad. Sure beats planet fitness tho, just sayin.

Too much Tren I’m guessing? Yes it’s terrible! He could have politely asked them to move. They were not that close because they were not visible in the video and were not sounding close based on the audio.

Too much Tren I’m guessing? Yes it’s terrible! He could have politely asked them to move. They were not that close because they were not visible in the video and were not sounding close based on the audio.

Ahh yes The Nectar (nightmare) of the Gods!It’s blown out of proportion, way worse happens all the time but cameras are on you he should’ve held back he is a Pro BB. He made a 90min video explaining what happened and it’s not the first time Guy makes an hour video explaining a situation. They just needed to apologize to each other move on. It’s just dumb.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Ahh yes The Nectar (nightmare) of the Gods!It’s blown out of proportion, way worse happens all the time but cameras are on you he should’ve held back he is a Pro BB. He made a 90min video explaining what happened and it’s not the first time Guy makes an hour video explaining a situation. They just needed to apologize to each other move on. It’s just dumb.

He should have just made a video apologizing and admitting he acted like a complete asshole.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah he's prepping I think 8 weeks out or something. He let the tren get his ass. He's gotta deal with that shit better

Yea he sounded stupid clearly thinks he is more important than anyone else douche bag

Guys a Fuckin Banty Rooster, He is lucky those boys weren’t with the shit.

Listen I realize I’m an overly aggressive guy but that douche bag deserved a fucking ass beating. There’s no possible way I could have kept from bitch slapping that douche all over that gym.

They would’ve been thrown out of my gym. If you’re not training and you’re fucking around and distracting people who are there to train you get the boot and your membership revoked.

Yea he sounded stupid clearly thinks he is more important than anyone else douche bag

A guy like this goes to the gym thinking he is the only one really training. Everyone else is wasting their time and is in his way or distracting him.

It's hard sometimes not to get irritated. So many guys fucking around on their phones and taking too long on machines.

Have to let shit roll off your back but it's hard sometimes. They are in their own little world and are entitled to everything in the gym as we are...

What you don’t see on camera is they were right in front of him. When you he jumped up they moved farther away

I hate both sides.

Goofy bastards in gyms, playing with phones, filming, laughing, hanging around.

Then the muscle-head that stomps around, mad, giving people the stink eye, think their tough, etc.

I was going to a Crunch in MA last year at lunch time just to support my home workouts (sneak in some cardio and a bodypart or two during the week) and the genpop older folks there were the best.
Quietly going about their turtle pace on the tradmills and machines, no goofing with phones, no meatheads, etc. No meatheads, no phone-film clowns or posers, etc.
Just some high-school athletes training, and some older folks.

Listerino embarrassed himself.

What you don’t see on camera is they were right in front of him. When you he jumped up they moved farther away

They were no where near him, see my 3 screenshots, he got off the hack squat machine and took 3 steps to get in front of them.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 14
Get Shredded!
That dudes a cunt period end of sentence. Listen if he was doing some video for something like I think someone stated then he needs to adjust his schedule and do it when there’s less traffic in the gym. It’s no different than when I do legs. I have to go at 3:00am when no ones around because there’s not enough plates for me and everyone else to use. Just my opinion though.

Guy cisternino overreacting and acting like the drama queen he is? Never!

Back