• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how do you guys search and acquire music

best answer

• I purchase music

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I listen for free

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
for research purposes, I'm stuck in a circle jerk discussion on how to promote and sell music, I personally think selling downloads is a industry. I listen so music for free on spotify or youtube. havent bought anything in years

I listen to Sirius radio app and listen to a great rock workout channel...it's a new playlist every time!

Download some tracks on Soulseek.

I pay for spotify, my beach group was busting my balls for interacting with the commericials when I was using the free app. I always like to have a soundtrack playing, I pay so I dictate the music which is mostly classic rock..:coffee:

I pay 10 bucks a month but make playlists that I am not downloading, somewhere on the spotify service is where my playlist resides...:coffee:

I pay for spotify, my beach group was busting my balls for interacting with the commericials when I was using the free app. I always like to have a soundtrack playing, I pay so I dictate the music which is mostly classic rock..:coffee:
Yup classic rock is my thing too...and SiriusXM has it too. Love their Classic Rock Workout channel when in the gym.

I pay 10 bucks a month but make playlists that I am not downloading, somewhere on the spotify service is where my playlist resides...:coffee:
I was paying $10 a month for apple music I was reluctant to go to spotify since I was already using pandora but no I cancelled apple and just use whatever is free

SiriusXM is a little pricey but it's worth it...I pay $55 a month for 2 radios (in 2 cars) plus streaming thru the app.

Freezer

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
you can cancel one and download the app to your phone use you phone bluetoothed to the car you use the least. You are allowed several devices off one car subscription
I have one subscription to cover 2 cars plus streaming access, but I might try using bluetooth for streaming thru the regular radio in one car to test. If it is successful will cancel one car.

Currently have the app on 3 phones plus on my Roku and my Samsung smart TV.

Last edited:
Pirate Bay.. still.

Pirate Bay.. still.

Old school, baby.

I think someone once said that if it's easier to pay a little and obtain it legally vs. pirate it, people will stop pirating. I agree with that statement 100%.

Since streaming has become mainstream, especially firesticks, I haven't used BitTorrent. It's been years. I don't even mind spending a few bucks for the convenience of the content following my Prime account around.

I meant to say selling music downloads is a dying industry

Yep I think all the money is made on advertisements associated with streaming platforms. I don't know if Spotify, Pandora, etc. pay royalties or not.

I typically use Pandora and Youtube. I think the wife has a spotify account or something she uses.

Yep I think all the money is made on advertisements associated with streaming platforms. I don't know if Spotify, Pandora, etc. pay royalties or not.

I typically use Pandora and Youtube. I think the wife has a spotify account or something she uses.
record labels are making record profits literally and figuratively

100% youtube if i'm just in the house. Radio is good enough in the vehicle unless it's a long trip and then I'll load up a thumb drive.

I meant to say selling music downloads is a dying industry

it is but it pisses me off!!! I NEED hard copies. I hate having to have internet to listen to music. Plus, I want to buy the music once and not have to keep a subscription.

anyone know how to illegally download music and transfer to IPod?

Get Shredded!
I'll torrent if I need to download but other wise Amazon Prime Music is what I use

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

it is but it pisses me off!!! I NEED hard copies. I hate having to have internet to listen to music. Plus, I want to buy the music once and not have to keep a subscription.

I haven’t done it in years but you used to be able to just download it onto a pc or laptop, plug in your iPhone or whatever and just drag and drop from your folder on your computer into your iTunes linked to your device.

From what Kil is saying Pirate Bay is still very much alive so you could get whatever there. BitTorrent is a little bit of a learning curve. I used to use UTorrent as the downloader but the settings need tweaked after your download it, it can be a little tricky.

Lol next time it comes time to renew, don't. Give it a few days and they'll start offering to give to you for basically free.

I think I pay like 11/month or something.

Agree^^
I canceled mine and they offered it to me fir like $5 a month for 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, get rid of the iPod. That's your first mistake. Get a regular .mp3 player. They're much less expensive and don't delete pirated music like an iPod does. Fuck Apple bullshit. Mp3 can be played on any computer or phone. Apple's shit is proprietary and can only be played on their platforms. Fuck 'em.

Agree^^
I canceled mine and they offered it to me fir like $5 a month for 6 months

Oh yes my brother did the exact same thing as he had Sirius in all his business trucks and in his own car...canceled them all then Sirius offered to cut his bill from $250 to 150 with 6 months free. I might try this when my renewal comes up in November.

Oh yes my brother did the exact same thing as he had Sirius in all his business trucks and in his own car...canceled them all then Sirius offered to cut his bill from $250 to 150 with 6 months free. I might try this when my renewal comes up in November.

At $55/month (like you said), your dumbass is paying $660 a year... for radio.

I gather your brother got all the smarts in the family huh? Pays $150 with 6 months free for all his business trucks. Is that a younger or older brother? Well, either way, that’s gotta make you feel good huh.

https://thepiratebay.cx/en2/

Gilf..msg me if u need to.. Its easier than it sounds.
why dont you just burn him a copy of george michael already

- - - Updated - - -

At $55/month (like you said), your dumbass is paying $660 a year... for radio.

I gather your brother got all the smarts in the family huh? Pays $150 with 6 months free for all his business trucks. Is that a younger or older brother? Well, either way, that’s gotta make you feel good huh.

please no trolling in my thread, I'm the only troll allowed here

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn’t trolling. $55/month for Sirius? C’mon. I’m calling his post out. No way any sane person does that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck KrossOut, he is just a troublemaker who has nothing better to do but follow me around throwing insults without providing me with honest useful advice that I can consider. Definitely a master troll he is.

First, get rid of the iPod. That's your first mistake. Get a regular .mp3 player. They're much less expensive and don't delete pirated music like an iPod does. Fuck Apple bullshit. Mp3 can be played on any computer or phone. Apple's shit is proprietary and can only be played on their platforms. Fuck 'em.

Good idea. In fact I use my iPhone as my main music player so I copy music to and from the device using a different program than iTunes. To be safe I create a folder to use as a sync folder and copy tracks to it that I want to put on the iPhone so that way any Apple fuckery won't cause loss of my music. My backup music player is an old Sandisk Fuze that still works great.

Back