Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,510 Posts
    Rep Points

June. Alien invasion. Lockheed. Itís coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    June. Alien invasion. Lockheed. Itís coming.
    (fingers crossed that you're right)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points

I hope your right bro but I highly doubt they will say much. They will skate around the truth like always and when ask real questions they will cry itís classified. Also imo a large portion of today tech is not our doing. Look at the explosion of tech following the crashes at Roswell. Yes crashes. If you really follow this itís not hard to follow the timeline and see we are using alien tech for a ton of military and civilian applications. Also the ONLY way another nation could jump past us by 100 or 1000 years in tech would be by either recovering their own ship or the tech was given to them. Neither one makes much sense because we obviously have no defense against craft like that. They would have us surrendering easily. Just like when we dropped the atom bombs on Japan. Same thing. Itís alien technology or our own and the regular military just doesnít know about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Next month I predict that they will tell us with 100% certainty these are not ours. Some very high ranking guys at the pentagon have already stated its not us. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have tech 100 years more advanced then us but I doubt it. Watch the 60 minutes vid. Its not our tech.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I hope your right bro but I highly doubt they will say much. They will skate around the truth like always and when ask real questions they will cry itís classified. Also imo a large portion of today tech is not our doing. Look at the explosion of tech following the crashes at Roswell. Yes crashes. If you really follow this itís not hard to follow the timeline and see we are using alien tech for a ton of military and civilian applications. Also the ONLY way another nation could jump past us by 100 or 1000 years in tech would be by either recovering their own ship or the tech was given to them. Neither one makes much sense because we obviously have no defense against craft like that. They would have us surrendering easily. Just like when we dropped the atom bombs on Japan. Same thing. Itís alien technology or our own and the regular military just doesnít know about it yet.
    There's actually a lot to what you're saying. In Germany, another famous crash occurred and that's what gave the Nazi's such a big boost in tech during that time. I don't believe that these crashes are accidents. I believe that they are deliberate injections of technology to advance the development of civilization. It's too much to write about, but we are on a clock. We know from the discovered previous iterations of civilization that we have a time limit to evolve and reach certain milestones. The iteration before ours was somewhere around 150-200,000 years ago. We know this from dating ruins of cities that have been found. In Rome, they have found ruins under the ruins of ancient Rome. I've been there and seen it.

There's a ton more to this but it's stuff that I've been reading about for years. It would take forever to discuss it all on a message board in text.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points

I absolutely agree about the Nazis. That shit isnít just heresy itís been well documented. Same with Russia, China, Mexico, Great Britain, the list goes on and on. They all have had crashes of some kind. Itís always a race to see who gets the goodies first. Iím not sure I agree that they were all planted here for us to use but you have a very solid theory. UFO crashes historically have been like a special key that unlocks more and more tech. Humans have advanced so far and so fast thereís no way it is all by our hands. The time it would have taken us to discover, produce, test and perfect much of what we use today would have taken centuries not decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    There's actually a lot to what you're saying. In Germany, another famous crash occurred and that's what gave the Nazi's such a big boost in tech during that time. I don't believe that these crashes are accidents. I believe that they are deliberate injections of technology to advance the development of civilization. It's too much to write about, but we are on a clock. We know from the discovered previous iterations of civilization that we have a time limit to evolve and reach certain milestones. The iteration before ours was somewhere around 150-200,000 years ago. We know this from dating ruins of cities that have been found. In Rome, they have found ruins under the ruins of ancient Rome. I've been there and seen it.

There's a ton more to this but it's stuff that I've been reading about for years. It would take forever to discuss it all on a message board in text.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,012 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with Heavy

I think some of these are Govt aircraft and have no difficulty believing the others are fallen angels. Demons.

If you think Im nuts, wait til you experience the supernatural (as I have). I used to never believe in it at all. I was beyond skeptical and was positive no such thing existed.

Well I'm a believer now. Let's just say that. Experience it and you have no choice.

I also have no difficulty believing a corrupt admin like the Biden admin, or other politicians or 3 letter agenices will use "UFO's" as a false flag or distraction of sorts. I have no difficulty seeing them stage something and blame it for some massive agenda they have.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 05-19-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points

YO man you canít do that!! You canít tease us with that bullshit and not think you gotta tell us what happened to you.

Ps... A supernatural Tic Tac!!!😂😂😂 Iím laughing with you not at you. You gotta admit thatís funny. I just picture this massive evil white Tic Tac running around earth eating people.

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I agree with Heavy

I think some of these are Govt aircraft and have no difficulty believing the others are fallen angels. Demons.

If you think Im nuts, wait til you experience the supernatural (as I have). I used to never believe in it at all. I was beyond skeptical and was positive no such thing existed.

Well I'm a believer now. Let's just say that. Experience it and you have no choice.

I also have no difficulty believing a corrupt admin like the Biden admin, or other politicians or 3 letter agenices will use "UFO's" as a false flag or distraction of sorts. I have no difficulty seeing them stage something and blame it for some massive agenda they have.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,172 Posts
    Rep Points

YO man you canít do that!! You canít tease us with that bullshit and not think you gotta tell us what happened to you.

Ps... A supernatural Tic Tac!!! Iím laughing with you not at you. You gotta admit thatís funny. I just picture this massive evil white Tic Tac running around earth eating people.
    You should watch all these vids being posted. One was clocked at 18,000 miles per hour and no it wasn't a reentry from space. That's like mach 25

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,012 Posts
    Rep Points

Half here wont' believe it anyways.

I don't like to talk about it.

It's bad energy.

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

Tracking...
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points

I can definitely relate to the last two sentences so understood and enuff said. Maybe Iíll get to hear it after a few rum and Cokeís at the annual ASF picnic. Lol

It's bad energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,158 Posts
    Rep Points

If any Dear Leader had anything half that good, that could clown out a F18, we wouldn't be breathing right now. After AR turned me on to they are demonic, the more I looked, the more true it became.

Does anyone remember the French chic astronaut ? On a space walk she saw a UFO. Then she was told to stop talking about it on coms. So she comes back to earth, and says " we need to warn the world ". They put her in a mental hospital to keep here from talking. Sad ending - she jumps out a widow - suicide ...

They say space is bad for humans. They get herpes, and mental illness, so , no, I don't think these are humans ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

It's bad energy.

I'm with you 100% on the supernatural. But now I don't believe it actually is "super" natural. I just believe that it's a part of nature we don't understand or comprehend yet. Personally, I never believed anything like this until an incident happened to me. Never even thought about it. Remember the movie, The 6th Sense. "I see dead people." Been there, done that.

This is what happened. I was on a long ride quite a long way from home. It was late afternoon and I was on the highway. A very close military buddy of mine lived about 20 miles from the highway and as long as I was still a couple of hours from home, I figured I'd stop by his place and see if he was home. We were close enough friendship-wise that even if he wasn't home, he wouldn't mind me shacking up at his place for the night and I knew he never locked his doors. He had a fully stocked bar with cold beer on tap so I figured, what the hell, why not. When I got to his house, his wasn't home. He, his wife, and the kids often did the time share thing so they traveled a lot. It wasn't unusual for him to be gone. Through him, I had come to know the couple across the street, who were also good friends of his. Any friend of his was a friend of mine and I had met them several times, partied together and knew each other well enough. I rode across the street to ask them if they knew if my buddy would be back tonight or if they were gone on one of their time share adventures. When I say, across the street, I mean about a 1/4 of a mile away. They both had a large chunk of land and very long driveways. I wasn't going to walk that far. I pull up to their house - it was a split level ranch-style home with the large living room window that spanned the length of the two-car garage below it. In the window, I see Karen's dad, Phil. He had heard my motorcycle pull up, rose from a chair, and was standing in the living room window watching me. He was very old and lived with them because he was too decrepit to be on his own. His daughter cared for him in his twilight years. I had met Phil and spoken with him a few times. We had drank together and knew each other reasonably well. The last time I had seen him, his mind was still sharp and was a decent guy. Anyway, as I got off my bike, I waved to him in the window and he looked at me kind of surprised. I figured he may have forgotten who I was being as old as he was but the sudden look of surprise and the emphatic wave back showed me that he suddenly remembered me. Okay, all good so far. As I went up the walk, I could see him turn from the window and head towards the front door. Timing-wise, I figured he would have the door open before I got to it, but it stayed closed. That seemed odd to me. So I knocked, and said, "Hey Phil, do you remember me? I'm Mike, a friend of Dave and Sherry across the street. Remember we met at Sherry's birthday party?" The door still didn't open. I knocked again. "Is Karen home?" Nothing. "I was wondering if Dave and Sherry are out of town." Nothing. "What's up, Phil? Don't you remember me?" Then he said, "No one's home." I figured that was about as much as a dismissal as I've ever received from anyone so that was that. I said, "Okay Phil, well you tell Karen I'm across the street spending the night at Dave and Sherry's when she gets home for me, Okay?" No response. I just shook my head and said to myself, whatever, and said, "Well you have a good night, Phil" as I left. There was some cold beer waiting to be consumed across the street.

Well, long about dark, Karen's husband shows up. He says he saw the lights on and was wondering who was there because he knew that Dave, Sherry, and the kids were out of town. Everything was fine with me being there, but I thought it was odd that Phil didn't mention me. I just shrugged it off thinking maybe his mind was starting to go. I woke up the next morning and rode the last couple of hours home.

3 weeks later I was talking to Sherry on the phone. She's telling me all about their trip. When she finished I told her about stopping by their place and my encounter with Phil. I asked her if he was getting dementia. She said, "What are you talking about?" I repeated what happened and she was confused. She asked, "When was this?" Again I said, "Three weeks ago when I was at your house." She then replied, "Ehhhrrm, Phil passed away like 6 months ago." I about shit myself. There is no possible way I could have known that. I hadn't spoken to Dave and Sherry in several months and I wasn't close enough to Karen or her husband that anyone from her family would have told me.

I've thought about this a lot since it happened. The best I can make sense of it is that there are different planes of existence. Under certain conditions, elements cross those planes in kind of an inter-dimensional way. I believe that the reason I could still see him was that my brain didn't know he was dead. Because I didn't know, the pathway between dimensions was open for me to see him. Had I known that he was dead, I'm sure that I could not have seen him. That pathway between dimensions would be closed for me. That's why he was so surprised that I waved to him. He knew he was dead and didn't think anyone on my plane of existence could see him. Taking this a step further, it explains how Christ appeared to his followers following his crucifixion. He was using the same conditions on the inter-dimensional pathway. He transcended the planes of existence exactly the same way Phil did. How this all works, I have no clue, but that's my overall theory. Or something like that anyway.

I've spoken to Karen about this. I told her what he was wearing and she said that he wore that old plaid bathrobe around the house all the time. There is no way I could have known that either. At her house, I demonstrated exactly what I saw him do and she said that's exactly what he used to do when someone pulled in the driveway. Again, there is no way I could have known that. She told me that she felt he was still there before I said anything but now she's absolutely certain. She says it's a comforting feeling to know he's close by and enjoying his retirement just laying around the house. She says he's most likely just reading like he always did.

There's a lot of weird shit that we still don't understand. We think we know a lot, but there's some very complex stuff we have no comprehension of. A lot of the lack of comprehension comes from failing to even acknowledge stories like mine in a scientific perspective. There's no explanation, so it's just written off as delusion or fabrication. I know what I saw. Sherry and Karen know that there's no way I could have known he was dead when I told her that story.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-19-2021 at 04:54 PM.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,993 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for taking the time to write that up. Good read!

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,627 Posts
    Rep Points

we have had a tech called ECM pods for a long time they can jam systems and send false radar signals that make you think a squadron of planes is coming at you from the east when its one plane coming in from the west. maybe they further developed this to mimic things with the addition of holograms, since radar displays are just blips and a hologram could be a blip as well. would explain why they see these things and then suddenly they are gone