• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting

Typical. That's a really misleading headline. No, he didn't explain the tech. All he said was that we don't possess that tech and we don't know what it is. That is not an explanation of anything.

Misleading absolutely. They aren’t going to explain the tech because they can’t. Taking this to congress is a fucking joke. They will get the same “Duh” answers that everyone always gets. This shit is way above anyone in Congress’s pay grade. Transparency is this matter will happen eventually but it’s not going to be anything that Congress does and unfortunately it’s not gonna be in our or our kids lifetimes.

Typical. That's a really misleading headline. No, he didn't explain the tech. All he said was that we don't possess that tech and we don't know what it is. That is not an explanation of anything.

Last edited:
I think you guys are taking it out of context, it merely say he is explaining what tech was witnessed. not that media doesnt lie or sensationalized headlines because they certainly do

In June they have to release a report on UFO info. Should be interesting.

Pentagon to Release Report on UFO Sightings That Are ‘Difficult to Explain’ - Vision Times
and that will only be what they want to release. there was a female astronaut that thinks the uptick in alien sightings has to do with getting closer to developing AI. these ufos may be AI as well, think about the speed and g forces those UAPs are capable of, it would kill any living thing on this planet to go from 600mph to 0 or pull hundreds of Gs

and that will only be what they want to release. there was a female astronaut that thinks the uptick in alien sightings has to do with getting closer to developing AI. these ufos may be AI as well, think about the speed and g forces those UAPs are capable of, it would kill any living thing on this planet to go from 600mph to 0 or pull hundreds of Gs

AI I seriously doubt. Its development is still too far away. Remotely controlled drones, possibly. The point is that whatever tech is involved is defying the laws of physics as we know them. What is/are physics? Physics is nothing but math. All it would take is the discovery of a new mathematical principle, and new properties of physics would follow. Whatever these things are, they are moving in ways unknown to us and speeds that are unimaginable with our present technology. I'm sure it can all be explained mathematically, but we don't even know the mathematical theory yet, never mind the mathematical principle.

Time is relative to our solar system. Units of time elsewhere in the universe are going to be different. However, somewhere there has to be a universal constant where units of time relative to each solar system are irrelevant. Is it possible that someone has discovered this universal constant and subsequently found a way to manipulate relative time? That would explain the "instantaneous" acceleration being witnessed. If space exists on a plane and someone has figured out how to fold space, that would explain it too. All that aside, I'm a believer in Occum's Razor, but what is the "simplest" explanation in this instance? They're all pretty far fetched.

I need to go smoke some weed and figure this shit out.

AI I seriously doubt. Its development is still too far away. Remotely controlled drones, possibly. The point is that whatever tech is involved is defying the laws of physics as we know them. What is/are physics? Physics is nothing but math. All it would take is the discovery of a new mathematical principle, and new properties of physics would follow. Whatever these things are, they are moving in ways unknown to us and speeds that are unimaginable with our present technology. I'm sure it can all be explained mathematically, but we don't even know the mathematical theory yet, never mind the mathematical principle.

Time is relative to our solar system. Units of time elsewhere in the universe are going to be different. However, somewhere there has to be a universal constant where units of time relative to each solar system are irrelevant. Is it possible that someone has discovered this universal constant and subsequently found a way to manipulate relative time? That would explain the "instantaneous" acceleration being witnessed. If space exists on a plane and someone has figured out how to fold space, that would explain it too. All that aside, I'm a believer in Occum's Razor, but what is the "simplest" explanation in this instance? They're all pretty far fetched.

I need to go smoke some weed and figure this shit out.
I personally think some of these things are supernatural. The Laws of physics cannot be broken in a natural world. Fallen angels? Nephilim? Whatever they are, they are not of our world.

Are there advanced technologies and other natural advances in tech? Obviously there are but the stuff breaking the LAWS of physics? Nope.

Cmon fellas. Lol Everyone knows those ships are using highly pressured mercury that is accelerated by nuclear energy that causes an anti gravity field around the aircraft allowing it to not break the laws of physics as we know them but to bend them. BTW we already have that tech and have had it since the 50’s I believe. They are already retiring the TR3B so we must be on to the next big thing.

I personally think some of these things are supernatural. The Laws of physics cannot be broken in a natural world. Fallen angels? Nephilim? Whatever they are, they are not of our world.

Sounds like a good discussion topic.

[h=1]Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs[/h]

Cmon fellas. Lol Everyone knows those ships are using highly pressured mercury that is accelerated by nuclear energy that causes an anti gravity field around the aircraft allowing it to not break the laws of physics as we know them but to bend them. BTW we already have that tech and have had it since the 50’s I believe. They are already retiring the TR3B so we must be on to the next big thing.
Next month I predict that they will tell us with 100% certainty these are not ours. Some very high ranking guys at the pentagon have already stated its not us. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have tech 100 years more advanced then us but I doubt it. Watch the 60 minutes vid. Its not our tech.

June. Alien invasion. Lockheed. It’s coming.

I hope your right bro but I highly doubt they will say much. They will skate around the truth like always and when ask real questions they will cry it’s classified. Also imo a large portion of today tech is not our doing. Look at the explosion of tech following the crashes at Roswell. Yes crashes. If you really follow this it’s not hard to follow the timeline and see we are using alien tech for a ton of military and civilian applications. Also the ONLY way another nation could jump past us by 100 or 1000 years in tech would be by either recovering their own ship or the tech was given to them. Neither one makes much sense because we obviously have no defense against craft like that. They would have us surrendering easily. Just like when we dropped the atom bombs on Japan. Same thing. It’s alien technology or our own and the regular military just doesn’t know about it yet.

Next month I predict that they will tell us with 100% certainty these are not ours. Some very high ranking guys at the pentagon have already stated its not us. Maybe the Chinese or Russians have tech 100 years more advanced then us but I doubt it. Watch the 60 minutes vid. Its not our tech.

I hope your right bro but I highly doubt they will say much. They will skate around the truth like always and when ask real questions they will cry it’s classified. Also imo a large portion of today tech is not our doing. Look at the explosion of tech following the crashes at Roswell. Yes crashes. If you really follow this it’s not hard to follow the timeline and see we are using alien tech for a ton of military and civilian applications. Also the ONLY way another nation could jump past us by 100 or 1000 years in tech would be by either recovering their own ship or the tech was given to them. Neither one makes much sense because we obviously have no defense against craft like that. They would have us surrendering easily. Just like when we dropped the atom bombs on Japan. Same thing. It’s alien technology or our own and the regular military just doesn’t know about it yet.

There's actually a lot to what you're saying. In Germany, another famous crash occurred and that's what gave the Nazi's such a big boost in tech during that time. I don't believe that these crashes are accidents. I believe that they are deliberate injections of technology to advance the development of civilization. It's too much to write about, but we are on a clock. We know from the discovered previous iterations of civilization that we have a time limit to evolve and reach certain milestones. The iteration before ours was somewhere around 150-200,000 years ago. We know this from dating ruins of cities that have been found. In Rome, they have found ruins under the ruins of ancient Rome. I've been there and seen it.

There's a ton more to this but it's stuff that I've been reading about for years. It would take forever to discuss it all on a message board in text.

I absolutely agree about the Nazis. That shit isn’t just heresy it’s been well documented. Same with Russia, China, Mexico, Great Britain, the list goes on and on. They all have had crashes of some kind. It’s always a race to see who gets the goodies first. I’m not sure I agree that they were all planted here for us to use but you have a very solid theory. UFO crashes historically have been like a special key that unlocks more and more tech. Humans have advanced so far and so fast there’s no way it is all by our hands. The time it would have taken us to discover, produce, test and perfect much of what we use today would have taken centuries not decades.

There's actually a lot to what you're saying. In Germany, another famous crash occurred and that's what gave the Nazi's such a big boost in tech during that time. I don't believe that these crashes are accidents. I believe that they are deliberate injections of technology to advance the development of civilization. It's too much to write about, but we are on a clock. We know from the discovered previous iterations of civilization that we have a time limit to evolve and reach certain milestones. The iteration before ours was somewhere around 150-200,000 years ago. We know this from dating ruins of cities that have been found. In Rome, they have found ruins under the ruins of ancient Rome. I've been there and seen it.

There's a ton more to this but it's stuff that I've been reading about for years. It would take forever to discuss it all on a message board in text.

Get Shredded!
I agree with Heavy

I think some of these are Govt aircraft and have no difficulty believing the others are fallen angels. Demons.

If you think Im nuts, wait til you experience the supernatural (as I have). I used to never believe in it at all. I was beyond skeptical and was positive no such thing existed.

Well I'm a believer now. Let's just say that. Experience it and you have no choice.

I also have no difficulty believing a corrupt admin like the Biden admin, or other politicians or 3 letter agenices will use "UFO's" as a false flag or distraction of sorts. I have no difficulty seeing them stage something and blame it for some massive agenda they have.

Last edited:
YO man you can’t do that!! You can’t tease us with that bullshit and not think you gotta tell us what happened to you.

Ps... A supernatural Tic Tac!!!😂😂😂 I’m laughing with you not at you. You gotta admit that’s funny. I just picture this massive evil white Tic Tac running around earth eating people.

I agree with Heavy

I think some of these are Govt aircraft and have no difficulty believing the others are fallen angels. Demons.

If you think Im nuts, wait til you experience the supernatural (as I have). I used to never believe in it at all. I was beyond skeptical and was positive no such thing existed.

Well I'm a believer now. Let's just say that. Experience it and you have no choice.

I also have no difficulty believing a corrupt admin like the Biden admin, or other politicians or 3 letter agenices will use "UFO's" as a false flag or distraction of sorts. I have no difficulty seeing them stage something and blame it for some massive agenda they have.

YO man you can’t do that!! You can’t tease us with that bullshit and not think you gotta tell us what happened to you.

Ps... A supernatural Tic Tac!!! I’m laughing with you not at you. You gotta admit that’s funny. I just picture this massive evil white Tic Tac running around earth eating people.
You should watch all these vids being posted. One was clocked at 18,000 miles per hour and no it wasn't a reentry from space. That's like mach 25

Half here wont' believe it anyways.

I don't like to talk about it.

It's bad energy.

I can definitely relate to the last two sentences so understood and enuff said. Maybe I’ll get to hear it after a few rum and Coke’s at the annual ASF picnic. Lol

It's bad energy.

If any Dear Leader had anything half that good, that could clown out a F18, we wouldn't be breathing right now. After AR turned me on to they are demonic, the more I looked, the more true it became.

Does anyone remember the French chic astronaut ? On a space walk she saw a UFO. Then she was told to stop talking about it on coms. So she comes back to earth, and says " we need to warn the world ". They put her in a mental hospital to keep here from talking. Sad ending - she jumps out a widow - suicide ...

They say space is bad for humans. They get herpes, and mental illness, so , no, I don't think these are humans ?

It's bad energy.

I'm with you 100% on the supernatural. But now I don't believe it actually is "super" natural. I just believe that it's a part of nature we don't understand or comprehend yet. Personally, I never believed anything like this until an incident happened to me. Never even thought about it. Remember the movie, The 6th Sense. "I see dead people." Been there, done that.

This is what happened. I was on a long ride quite a long way from home. It was late afternoon and I was on the highway. A very close military buddy of mine lived about 20 miles from the highway and as long as I was still a couple of hours from home, I figured I'd stop by his place and see if he was home. We were close enough friendship-wise that even if he wasn't home, he wouldn't mind me shacking up at his place for the night and I knew he never locked his doors. He had a fully stocked bar with cold beer on tap so I figured, what the hell, why not. When I got to his house, his wasn't home. He, his wife, and the kids often did the time share thing so they traveled a lot. It wasn't unusual for him to be gone. Through him, I had come to know the couple across the street, who were also good friends of his. Any friend of his was a friend of mine and I had met them several times, partied together and knew each other well enough. I rode across the street to ask them if they knew if my buddy would be back tonight or if they were gone on one of their time share adventures. When I say, across the street, I mean about a 1/4 of a mile away. They both had a large chunk of land and very long driveways. I wasn't going to walk that far. I pull up to their house - it was a split level ranch-style home with the large living room window that spanned the length of the two-car garage below it. In the window, I see Karen's dad, Phil. He had heard my motorcycle pull up, rose from a chair, and was standing in the living room window watching me. He was very old and lived with them because he was too decrepit to be on his own. His daughter cared for him in his twilight years. I had met Phil and spoken with him a few times. We had drank together and knew each other reasonably well. The last time I had seen him, his mind was still sharp and was a decent guy. Anyway, as I got off my bike, I waved to him in the window and he looked at me kind of surprised. I figured he may have forgotten who I was being as old as he was but the sudden look of surprise and the emphatic wave back showed me that he suddenly remembered me. Okay, all good so far. As I went up the walk, I could see him turn from the window and head towards the front door. Timing-wise, I figured he would have the door open before I got to it, but it stayed closed. That seemed odd to me. So I knocked, and said, "Hey Phil, do you remember me? I'm Mike, a friend of Dave and Sherry across the street. Remember we met at Sherry's birthday party?" The door still didn't open. I knocked again. "Is Karen home?" Nothing. "I was wondering if Dave and Sherry are out of town." Nothing. "What's up, Phil? Don't you remember me?" Then he said, "No one's home." I figured that was about as much as a dismissal as I've ever received from anyone so that was that. I said, "Okay Phil, well you tell Karen I'm across the street spending the night at Dave and Sherry's when she gets home for me, Okay?" No response. I just shook my head and said to myself, whatever, and said, "Well you have a good night, Phil" as I left. There was some cold beer waiting to be consumed across the street.

Well, long about dark, Karen's husband shows up. He says he saw the lights on and was wondering who was there because he knew that Dave, Sherry, and the kids were out of town. Everything was fine with me being there, but I thought it was odd that Phil didn't mention me. I just shrugged it off thinking maybe his mind was starting to go. I woke up the next morning and rode the last couple of hours home.

3 weeks later I was talking to Sherry on the phone. She's telling me all about their trip. When she finished I told her about stopping by their place and my encounter with Phil. I asked her if he was getting dementia. She said, "What are you talking about?" I repeated what happened and she was confused. She asked, "When was this?" Again I said, "Three weeks ago when I was at your house." She then replied, "Ehhhrrm, Phil passed away like 6 months ago." I about shit myself. There is no possible way I could have known that. I hadn't spoken to Dave and Sherry in several months and I wasn't close enough to Karen or her husband that anyone from her family would have told me.

I've thought about this a lot since it happened. The best I can make sense of it is that there are different planes of existence. Under certain conditions, elements cross those planes in kind of an inter-dimensional way. I believe that the reason I could still see him was that my brain didn't know he was dead. Because I didn't know, the pathway between dimensions was open for me to see him. Had I known that he was dead, I'm sure that I could not have seen him. That pathway between dimensions would be closed for me. That's why he was so surprised that I waved to him. He knew he was dead and didn't think anyone on my plane of existence could see him. Taking this a step further, it explains how Christ appeared to his followers following his crucifixion. He was using the same conditions on the inter-dimensional pathway. He transcended the planes of existence exactly the same way Phil did. How this all works, I have no clue, but that's my overall theory. Or something like that anyway.

I've spoken to Karen about this. I told her what he was wearing and she said that he wore that old plaid bathrobe around the house all the time. There is no way I could have known that either. At her house, I demonstrated exactly what I saw him do and she said that's exactly what he used to do when someone pulled in the driveway. Again, there is no way I could have known that. She told me that she felt he was still there before I said anything but now she's absolutely certain. She says it's a comforting feeling to know he's close by and enjoying his retirement just laying around the house. She says he's most likely just reading like he always did.

There's a lot of weird shit that we still don't understand. We think we know a lot, but there's some very complex stuff we have no comprehension of. A lot of the lack of comprehension comes from failing to even acknowledge stories like mine in a scientific perspective. There's no explanation, so it's just written off as delusion or fabrication. I know what I saw. Sherry and Karen know that there's no way I could have known he was dead when I told her that story.

Last edited:
we have had a tech called ECM pods for a long time they can jam systems and send false radar signals that make you think a squadron of planes is coming at you from the east when its one plane coming in from the west. maybe they further developed this to mimic things with the addition of holograms, since radar displays are just blips and a hologram could be a blip as well. would explain why they see these things and then suddenly they are gone

Back