• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🧠 Crazy cycles: Dave Crossland

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

🏋🏼*♂️Athlete:

Dave Crossland is a former British 🇬🇧bodybuilder, nowadays he is one of the biggest activists against steroid abuse among British youth.

📝Cycle:

You can find most of his cycles in his documentary Under Construction.

❗️3 grams of Testosterone a week.

❗️1.5 grams of Trenbolone per week.

❗️100 mg of Anavar per day.

❗️The striking thing about this cycle is that it lasted 7 months 🗓, Oxandrolone was used on and off in addition to other peptides and steroids, what was previously named was the “cruise” of the cycle 🤯.

dave.jpg

All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

*Athlete:

Dave Crossland is a former British bodybuilder, nowadays he is one of the biggest activists against steroid abuse among British youth.

Cycle:

️3 grams of Testosterone a week.

️1.5 grams of Trenbolone per week.

️100 mg of Anavar per day.

️The striking thing about this cycle is that it lasted 7 months , Oxandrolone was used on and off in addition to other peptides and steroids, what was previously named was the “cruise” of the cycle .

dave.jpg
Watch him weekly on think big

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

*Athlete:

Dave Crossland is a former British bodybuilder, nowadays he is one of the biggest activists against steroid abuse among British youth.

Cycle:

❗️3 grams of Testosterone a week.

❗️1.5 grams of Trenbolone per week.

❗️100 mg of Anavar per day.

❗️The striking thing about this cycle is that it lasted 7 months , Oxandrolone was used on and off in addition to other peptides and steroids, what was previously named was the “cruise” of the cycle .

dave.jpg

I feel like dying over 400 mgs of tren after a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also to note, he had MAJOR health problems after running these cycles.

His kidney function is fucked and he's been dealing with that for years now.

If you watch the under construction docs, you'll notice a very big difference in the feel between one and two. Two felt very very dark and that's when he started getting into the issues he would be dealing with the rest of his life.

ALSO, this fucker was HUUUUGE. The doses he used are crazy yes but, you also have to take into consideration his size. I think he was around 400lbs at his highest weight? Half of that cycle is crazy for anyone honestly.

When is see these “Here’s what Johnny Bananas took” cycles I’m always suspicious. Maybe I’m completely wrong…

When is see these “Here’s what Johnny Bananas took” cycles I’m always suspicious. Maybe I’m completely wrong…

This is more like "Johnny Bananas himself telling what he took".

Back