• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is still wearing a mask?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friday our Governor lifted the mask mandate but made it voluntary. Saturday I heard about it. I don't wear a mask often but since I don't want my favorite restaurants to get shut down I would wear one when waiting for a table.

Saturday I decided not even to carry a mask with me anymore. I'm done . Went out to eat Sunday and over half of folks walking in were still wearing one. Earlier at church almost no one had one on.

Had service done on my Jeep today and 90% of people at the dealership had one on.

Anyone else going maskless from here forward?

I wear one at medical facilities and in cabs .

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

My gym went mask optional just 2 weeks ago, and I now only wear a mask in the mall or the grocery store. Got my 2nd shot last Wednesday so will be deemed fully vaccinated a week from Wednesday.

The mask mandate was lifted in Nevada on Friday, I was actually in a small store today and I was the only person with a mask. I’m now a

The mask mandate was lifted in Nevada on Friday, I was actually in a small store today and I was the only person with a mask. I’m now a
I was a week too soon as was in Las Vegas May 4th thru 9th on vacation.

I dont now nor have I ever wore one.

Do you guys who never wear masks go to restaurants? The shops around us can be closed down if a customer does not comply.

Do you guys who never wear masks go to restaurants? The shops around us can be closed down if a customer does not comply.

Our dick ass liberal governor lifted the statewide mask mandate.

137cc335a2623dbea83972231cd8bd51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I only wear it at work because they’ll fire me if I don’t (even tho I walk from lab to lab with my mask in my hand just to see if anyone will say anything).

other than that I don’t wear the face tampon. But, I also don’t really go inside stores and shit. I’m sure my governor would give me the electric chair.

some gallop poll bitch called yesterday asking how Biden was doing. I told her my opinion then hung up, she called right back. Then I told her not to call my phone again.

you guys ever get those kinds of calls?

weird... first one for me.

I refuse to be a compliant conformist. I will not wear a mask. Masks were never really enforced where I live. Lots of people wore them but I never did.

When this all first started, I went on Etsy and bought a couple mesh masks. Grocery store would not allow anyone in without it.
Totally useless, so small it didn't cover nose, and was totally mesh for easy breathing.
Ditched them a while ago even before mandate was lifted as I saw others in stores w/out them and not being bothered by staff.

I love walking around the stores w/out them while getting the stink-eye from toolz who probably think Im a Neo-Nazi for not earing one. (Plus im a white-male, so Libturdz are threatened anyways by toxic-masculanity).
Wacky-kvnts still wandering outside exercising by themselves while wearing a cock-sucker covering. Hilariously stupid.

Get Shredded!
I have to wear them when I am in clinicals for Nursing School. That's just being safe and I have no issues with it. I actually wear N95 mask though, as much for my protection as the residents/patients.

At school I sit away from most of my peers and typically do not wear it. Only been hassled once, but I did get in trouble for putting up posters with CDC studies showing masks do jack unless n95 or n50. I also had an arrow pointing to the tag on a mask that says "does not protect form Covid" lol

I wore them in stores in the city only because the Gestapo (local cops) were always standing guard. Just do not need that drama these days. Still have a mask mandate though, and I decided yesterday to go in without one. I was one of about 5 people who did this when i was in there. The stink eye I was getting was awesome!!!

Every where else I said fuck it.

My State is gonna be one of the last to get rid of these. People are so brainwashed here its disgusting.

I put a mask on to walk into my gym (bc my buddy owns it and 2 people from the Public Health Dept workout here and are pricks) so I get in the gym and get to my spot and take it off. When I leave I put it on as I walk out the door so if some A hole is watching they cant turn him in.

People literally will snitch on a business here and try and get it shut down.

I took this photo yesterday on the way to the gym. This photo absolutely depicts my State on a whole. This guy wearing a mask driving alone in a convertible. I took several photos of him at the stop light and he saw me and got embarrassed and took it off LMAO.

When I bring my daughter to the playground I'd say about 50% of parents and kids playing are still in masks.

Its quite despicable

187657393_964189474353604_2727676841959697873_n.png

People here are mixed. I wear it where Requested. I don't agree with them and don't think they help but I also try and avoid unneeded confrontation. Supposedly June 2nd it's getting lifted here.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

My State is gonna be one of the last to get rid of these. People are so brainwashed here its disgusting.

I put a mask on to walk into my gym (bc my buddy owns it and 2 people from the Public Health Dept workout here and are pricks) so I get in the gym and get to my spot and take it off. When I leave I put it on as I walk out the door so if some A hole is watching they cant turn him in.

People literally will snitch on a business here and try and get it shut down.

I took this photo yesterday on the way to the gym. This photo absolutely depicts my State on a whole. This guy wearing a mask driving alone in a convertible. I took several photos of him at the stop light and he saw me and got embarrassed and took it off LMAO.

When I bring my daughter to the playground I'd say about 50% of parents and kids playing are still in masks.

Its quite despicable

187657393_964189474353604_2727676841959697873_n.png
What a dumbass. Just as bad as some of the bikers I've seen or people wearing them while mowing in the country...

What a dumbass. Just as bad as some of the bikers I've seen or people wearing them while mowing in the country...

I've actually toyed with the idea of wearing one while mowing. You'll often see mowers (before pandemic) with face coverings to limit how much dirt/grass they snort. Even if it's just a bandana.

Still have to wear a mask for work, but other than that, I haven't for awhile. I'll usually take one if I'm going to a medical facility of any sort.

I'm masked up.
Ain't gonna stop either.

Steve Sisolak/Lickasack didn’t even do a press conference. Biden called it out and he followed. Just like he looks to Newsome for his stance. He’s the true sheep. Useless pile.

Not really it sucks.
Outside the Strip it does, as I've been to some of the surrounding areas when my brother and I rented a car last year to drive around.

We're done with masks in my state. Every businesses I've walked into since the day the CDC made the announcement has stopped requiring them. I still occasionally see people driving alone with masks on. The cowardice of the general public never ceases to amaze me.

We're done with masks in my state. Every businesses I've walked into since the day the CDC made the announcement has stopped requiring them. I still occasionally see people driving alone with masks on. The cowardice of the general public never ceases to amaze me.

The well of human stupidity is the deepest hole on the planet.

Back