• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is still wearing a mask?

Get Shredded!
Plenty of good cases to still wear a mask where needed or mandatory. (Planes, Medical Offices, etc).
I'm all for restaurant workers wearing one around food, always wondered why that wasn't a law in the first place.
Just the ass-clowns out and about, by themselves, walking, driving in convertibles, etc (you are a kvnt), drop the mask.
Good idea. But I think these people will not be very comfortable. In general, prolonged wearing of a mask is harmful.

I picked this up on ebay for 10 dollars . It has the mask filter pocket and everything. Absolutely love wearing it to doctors offices and seeing the kids eyes get big..I
1472fc9039caa65aa514d1c13751f914.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I saw masks which had a face print on and from distance it seems that the person is not wearing a mask. And the store staff insists on putting a mask on, when he tells them that he is wearing a mask right now. So much fun

I saw masks which had a face print on and from distance it seems that the person is not wearing a mask. And the store staff insists on putting a mask on, when he tells them that he is wearing a mask right now. So much fun
My girlfriends friends son seen my mask , maybe 6 years old , well I got him and his mom a mask because he wanted to wear mine. They didn't have a kids size , but hey if the kid likes it whatever man . He can rawr at people all he wants

My girlfriends friends son seen my mask , maybe 6 years old , well I got him and his mom a mask because he wanted to wear mine. They didn't have a kids size , but hey if the kid likes it whatever man . He can rawr at people all he wants

This will give a lot of positive emotions to those around him if he runs around and growls, I’m sure

Mask mandates aren’t going away at work. Ever. In fact, my employer is one step away from forcing us to get vaccinated or get fired.

the latest guidelines are this.... if you are unvaccinated and you get Kung flu... you will be forced to “quarantine at home” for 14 days without pay (even tho my state mandated ‘pandemic pay’... then, because your absence will count against you, once your cleared to come back to work you will basically be fired for missing time.

but if you are vaccinated and get covid... you get paid the whole time you are on quarantine and your absence doesn’t count against you.

how illogical and stupid is that ^

I thought the vaccine was supposed to prevent getting China aids? 🤔

Good idea. But I think these people will not be very comfortable. In general, prolonged wearing of a mask is harmful.

I know it, but when I see waitresses holding plates of food before they go out to tables, standing there and yapping away w/ co-workers w/ spit flying, it pisses me off.
Maybe cover the f'ing plates or something.

Restaurants piss me off these days anyways. :blah:

Mask mandates aren’t going away at work. Ever. In fact, my employer is one step away from forcing us to get vaccinated or get fired.

the latest guidelines are this.... if you are unvaccinated and you get Kung flu... you will be forced to “quarantine at home” for 14 days without pay (even tho my state mandated ‘pandemic pay’... then, because your absence will count against you, once your cleared to come back to work you will basically be fired for missing time.

but if you are vaccinated and get covid... you get paid the whole time you are on quarantine and your absence doesn’t count against you.

I thought the vaccine was supposed to prevent getting China aids? 樂

Theres a really big lawsuit that is going to make its way to the Supreme Court on this as we speak.

It has 100+ Plaintiffs.

I genuinely believe that the fact that the Vaccines are emergency use only and FDA law explicitly states that you may not be coerced or forced to receive a vaccine, that these people will lose and lose big.

I think these companies need their asses handed to them to actually finally follow existing law.

Look at CNN and W. Post once the Nicholas Sandman case happened. They paid out hundreds of millions and if you noticed they have been very very cautious now as to the way they behave.

I do believe this will happen with the vaccine and mask wearing. These companies have gotten away with Civil Rights violations, under the name of the Plandemic.

Trump said it best. The Constitution does not end, just because a virus or a Pandemic is at hand.

Supreme Court already ruled in favor of churches, so I see us winning this as well.

I'm wearing mine less often now that I've vaccinated and stores like Walmart have made it optional. I still wear it when in closer contact with people because there are different strains of covid.

If it is required to train , I’ll wear a hazmat suit.
Nothing is stopping me from getting my workout in on the road. Glad I have my own @ home.

Max

I know it, but when I see waitresses holding plates of food before they go out to tables, standing there and yapping away w/ co-workers w/ spit flying, it pisses me off.
Maybe cover the f'ing plates or something.

Restaurants piss me off these days anyways. :blah:
I agree, this is not very pleasant, but there are many similar problems in public catering. You better not think about what might be happening in the kitchens.

I'm wearing mine less often now that I've vaccinated and stores like Walmart have made it optional. I still wear it when in closer contact with people because there are different strains of covid.

you got the vaccine but wear a mask because of your fear of “various” strains of kung flu?

yep, sums it up pretty clearly.

I thought the vaccine was supposed to prevent getting China aids?

Just fond out two days ago that you can still get covid even after having the vaccine how stupid/phuct is that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is required to train , I’ll wear a hazmat suit.
Nothing is stopping me from getting my workout in on the road. Glad I have my own @ home.

Max

Damn straight brother thats the attitude you gotta have to be a superstar !!

Damn straight brother thats the attitude you gotta have to be a superstar !!

I don’t let politics, relationships, or a gym rule that I don’t agree with stop me from training. It is one of 10,000 reasons “not to train” I hear. If I have to train @ a Planet Fitness or Non-Heavy Type gym:

I do a 5-0-5 or 8-pause 2 sec-8 tempo. Makes a 50 lb curl seem like 145lbs by the 3rd or 4th sst!! That or 3 sets of 100 reps.

Max
giphy.gif

I lowered my mask to my chin this morning at the gym.
Nobody was near me.. it was kinda cool.
Very liberating.
I'm a fucken rebel.

I lowered my mask to my chin this morning at the gym.
Nobody was near me.. it was kinda cool.
Very liberating.
I'm a fucken rebel.

WTF are you still wearing a mask, LVAC does not require it anymore?

Back