• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dutch Gone?

xstarchildx

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, all!

I haven't been on the boards much lately.

Many of you know I was Dutch's rep a few moons ago. I see that he's no longer a sponsor here. Anyone able to fill me in? Curious as to what happened.

Hope all is well!

Hey, all!

I haven't been on the boards much lately.

Many of you know I was Dutch's rep a few moons ago. I see that he's no longer a sponsor here. Anyone able to fill me in? Curious as to what happened.

Hope all is well!

He's still there. Just no longer a sponsor here. He said business was booming.

No clue but probably for the best in my opinion after a bunch of low dosed gear while back. I didn’t keep up with the issue but thought they should have been given the boot while ago.

He's still there. Just no longer a sponsor here. He said business was booming.

No clue but probably for the best in my opinion after a bunch of low dosed gear while back. I didn’t keep up with the issue but thought they should have been given the boot while ago.
Interesting. Thanks for fillin me in, fellas. Seems as if he is going the no online board route, which to me doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Must be pulling in business somehow.

Thanks again.

Back