ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,808 Posts
    Rep Points

Antoine Vaillant To Undergo Surgery For Torn Left Bicep

Antoine Vaillant To Undergo Surgery For Torn Left Bicep

Top up and coming bodybuilder Antoine Vaillant is no stranger to dealing with injury. However he is in that boat yet again, as he has suffered a pretty sever bicep tear that is going to result in him needing surgery.

The last time that we saw Vaillant on stage was for the 2020 Olympia, where he scored 14th place. This came at the end of a successful year, as he came in 7th at the New York Pro, and won the California Pro.

Prior to that three contest run in 2020, Antoine had not competed since 2018. That was due to a few factors, but not least of which was a gruesome tear that he suffered to his right bicep, keeping him sidelined while he recovered.

Now it seems that Antoine Vaillant is in the same situation yet again, only this time with his left bicep. He revealed with a post to his Instagram that he had injured his left arm in training, showing some pictures of the early stages of bruising.

He says that this injury was suffered about a week ago, but the bruising in the image he shared at first, does not look that bad. He also included an image of the scan which shows that things are much worse than they appear on the surface.

So this happened again. At least this time its the left, meaning I still have my good hand to wipe my ass. Full clean cut tear even better than last time. My bicep is litteraly hanging from the top like a christmas ornament, Vaillant wrote.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS