• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin

rodeo113

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the easiest and safest bitcoin site/app and best wallet. Thanks

If you buy from coinbase, you will want to tumble the BTC and then transfer to another (private) wallet. I use Electrum for a "soft wallet". coinbase has been know to close the accounts of anyone whose BTC is used for anything they don't approve of for a few (3?) transactions.

Mind explaining to us how to use it briefly?

Its a wallet, buying, and trading app ... installs locally on a PC and mobile device. Once they validate you, you can buy from cashapp or directly within it. If you buy from cashapp, just transfer over. In the app, you'll see a wallet with all your coins (they support many), so you can transfer to it, buy to add to it, or even stake. Pretty straight forward once you get into it.

I use coin base and blockchain. Block chain puts a hold on funds when you make a purchase with a card. I didn’t know this. So just a heads up. Just a side note. I’ve lost my ass on BTC the last few days

What's the easiest and safest bitcoin site/app and best wallet. Thanks

best wallet is a hard wallet, I use Trezor. But ledger is great too.

easiest way to buy btc, use cash app.. fuck coinbase and all the others..

If you buy from coinbase, you will want to tumble the BTC and then transfer to another (private) wallet. I use Electrum for a "soft wallet". coinbase has been know to close the accounts of anyone whose BTC is used for anything they don't approve of for a few (3?) transactions.

Tumbling your btc is nonsense. It doesnt work. Made up shit on the dark web. Scammers making easy money because of that nonsense. Only way to wash your btc is through Monero(XMR)..

Electrum is a very good soft wallet though, simple to use to.

Coinbase can suck a dick, garbage website. Stay far away from them..

IML Gear Cream!
I use coin base and blockchain. Block chain puts a hold on funds when you make a purchase with a card. I didn’t know this. So just a heads up. Just a side note. I’ve lost my ass on BTC the last few days

thats why you buy with cash app. You get your coins in seconds. You know you can swap your btc or any other crypto when the market goes to shit. Just convert to TUSD. Then buy back at a later time, when it starts to go up again. Crypto market has been down the last few weeks because of Elon Musk and his tweets, among other stuff as well.

thats why you buy with cash app. You get your coins in seconds. You know you can swap your btc or any other crypto when the market goes to shit. Just convert to TUSD. Then buy back at a later time, when it starts to go up again. Crypto market has been down the last few weeks because of Elon Musk and his tweets, among other stuff as well.
so does cash app act as a crypto wallet as well? I’ve never used it for that purpose.

so does cash app act as a crypto wallet as well? I’ve never used it for that purpose.

Yes, but only for btc, but I would advise against it. Store your coins in an offline/soft wallet like electrum, or hard wallet/usb like Trezor.

Last edited:
I just got Atomic and it seems to easy to be true.

How do you connect a debit or credit card to it though? Sorry I am an idiot with anything like BTC, etc, etc.

Yes, but only for btc, but I would advise against it. Store your coins in an offline/soft wallet like electrum, or hard wallet/usb like Trezor.
all I use it for is transactions for sources. That’s pretty much it at this point.

How do you connect a debit or credit card to it though? Sorry I am an idiot with anything like BTC, etc, etc.

On the main screen click buy which has a CC icon under it.

From there you put in how much in USD you want and then under it you can select which type of coin you want.

Select continue at the bottom and it takes you to were you put in CC or debit info. After completing purchase coins will be put into your atomic wallet

Super simple to process. Atomic has a great selection of coins to buy, much better than Coinbase

Ive never bought with atomic, but you go on the bottom where it says 'Buy', click on it and it will take you to a visa/mastercard page. Just plug in your info, and you get your coins.
Simple enough. Not sure how much their credit card fees are though. You can use a debit or credit card. Credit card might incur more fees though.

Cash app is the best and fastest in my opinion.

Ive never bought with atomic, but you go on the bottom where it says 'Buy', click on it and it will take you to a visa/mastercard page. Just plug in your info, and you get your coins.
Simple enough. Not sure how much their credit card fees are though. You can use a debit or credit card. Credit card might incur more fees though.

Cash app is the best and fastest in my opinion.
I there a waiting time for you to use those funds. I know sometimes you need to wait up to 6 days

I there a waiting time for you to use those funds. I know sometimes you need to wait up to 6 days

Yes bro, thats why I always use cash app. You get your coins in seconds, and you can send to another wallet, and it has never taken more than 10minutes to land.

Tumbling your btc is nonsense. It doesnt work. Made up shit on the dark web. Scammers making easy money because of that nonsense. Only way to wash your btc is through Monero(XMR)..

Electrum is a very good soft wallet though, simple to use to.

Coinbase can suck a dick, garbage website. Stay far away from them..

Would you mind explaining why tumbling doesn't work? Do you mean that the two transactions (transferring to the tumbling wallet and receiving from a different tumbling wallet) can be reconciled or do you mean something else?

Back