• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coinbase is passing me off

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3 years ago I opened a account. I had 150.00 in it. Stopped using it and when I try to log in it says "wrong password " this is the password stored in my computer! So anyway I click forgot password to play the game and they're not sending one. I've been waiting and support sux.
Where else can I buy bitcoin without dealing with coinbase?

Who did they pass you off to??? Lol... I used cash app like multi suggested when I have purchased Bitcoin.

Bro I'll look for my emails. Kinda the same situation but different lol. I sent them an email about my linked bank account not being there any more, when I try to add it it says and shows already added. Now I try to use it and it says no bank account on file.

Now my original email was in November 2020 I received a auto reply in March and I'm still waiting to speak to or email someone my original issue..

They were to big for little ole us before becoming a public trade company. Now we're just fucked Bro. Probably part of the reason their stock keeps dropping

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Meh I'm over it. Now cash app won't let me add money. It says transaction failed when I try to add funds.
Man this stuff is a pain in the ass.

Meh I'm over it. Now cash app won't let me add money. It says transaction failed when I try to add funds.
Man this stuff is a pain in the ass.

Have you been "verified" yet? It took me a few days to jump through all their hoops. It was 100% worth it in the long run. Also, it's best to start small and build up your "credit rating" with them...so to speak. Again, annoying but worth it.

Have you been "verified" yet? It took me a few days to jump through all their hoops. It was 100% worth it in the long run. Also, it's best to start small and build up your "credit rating" with them...so to speak. Again, annoying but worth it.

Naw I didn't know I had to be verified.
Well hope bitcoin takes another shit by the time I get all this done.

Great video Stinkfinger....... I am hunkered down waiting for the next bull run which I'm very confident will happen. In the mean time, I'm also looking for the lowest of the dip (I'm guessing 38-39K) before buying more.

IML Gear Cream!
Great video Stinkfinger....... I am hunkered down waiting for the next bull run which I'm very confident will happen. In the mean time, I'm also looking for the lowest of the dip (I'm guessing 38-39K) before buying more.
Read up on scalping. You can learn valuable things about timing your entry and exits. Saving you some coin in the process.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Have you got any interesting links on that subject...... before I go digging
I took. This screenshot recently. Hope it's useful. Take what you find in here and research it. Even test it out on trade simulation. Like paper trading thru td ameritrade. If you can utilize it successfully in simulation. Might. Be worth going real time and trying to turn a profit. 20210517_133855.jpg

I took. This screenshot recently. Hope it's useful. Take what you find in here and research it. Even test it out on trade simulation. Like paper trading thru td ameritrade. If you can utilize it successfully in simulation. Might. Be worth going real time and trying to turn a profit. View attachment 61711

Doing this should give You the ability to see where the dips are coming in. (buy points) and when the Dips coming to an end (sell. Unless the coin is for holding for growth)
Obviously not financial advice. Just something worth reading into since Ur a player in the market.
Hope ya get some cheap prices n sick Gains.

Back