• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First test e cycle

Cring980

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey lads, I have got test 3 and it is 1ml/300mg does any1 know how many 300mg vials I need will be taking 500ml thanks...

If your test is dosed at 300mg/ml and assuming you have a 10ml vial, you have 3,000mg test per vial (300×10) From here you should be able to figure out how much test you'll need, based on the duration of your run

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Yo! Welcome, enjoy all the info here, and good luck partner, be safe

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to the neighborhood.
If your running
500mg
x8 weeks total 4000mg
X10 weeks total 5000mg
X12 week total 6000mg.
If you have 300mg/ml and the vial 10ml
You have 300x10=3000mg. Per vial
2-(3)vials to play it safe.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF

If your first Test E cycle is a 500mg bottle that will be fun, expect PIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, and to the goal of harm reduction:

Get blood work before, get blood work during and monitor your lipids, RBC, and E2 levels. Ensure you have anti-aromatizers and what you will need for post-cycle therapy before you start the cycle. If you are not lean, or don't have many years of natural training then wait before you start a cycle -- it will be a waste otherwise.

Back