• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd td

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2nd time using gear church and everything is always the same. Fast communication and even faster shipping. I’m 2 weeks on my test/tren/mast blend with sd as a kicker and loving it. I had to pick up some anavar adex clen test cyp and this tpp/npp/mast combo everyone seems to be liking.

2nd time using gear church and everything is always the same. Fast communication and even faster shipping. I’m 2 weeks on my test/tren/mast blend with sd as a kicker and loving it. I had to pick up some anavar adex clen test cyp and this tpp/npp/mast combo everyone seems to be liking.

Nice bro keep it up …. Stay safe …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to make my next order too

I'm a huge fan of blends. Gc killn it with the blends.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Loyalty.....that avatar is tough on the eyes my brother!

- - - Updated - - -

yes you do

I need to make my next order too

Back