• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Equipoise

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the minimum dose of eq that can be ran that will still help, with hunger, endurance, and muscle gain as well. The meat and potatoes of my cycle is Test/Deca 600/450mg, Some may say it is not needed but there are certain things from eq I would like to bring into my cycle, I know it has to be run longer for the effects that's nothing new to me. I am just curious some of the lower dosages you guys have ran and seen positive results, I'm trying to utilize my gear with minimal dosages not just slamming heavy mg's, I appreciate all input everything is welcome. Stats are 5'11'' 190lbs 12% bf and Im looking to add mass basically, Im aware diet is a huge part and I have put in the time and research there im taking in about 4.5k-5k cals ed.

600-800 for the win.

Truth be told, I wasn’t a big fan of EQ. No particular reason. No horror stories or anything, just minimal results. Everybody is different though.

600-800 a week but I’ve ran as high as 1000 a week also not everyone get increased appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should aim at a total mg/w that you know you can handle;e and then fill that total with the compounds you want based on the overall effect you are looking for. Say you can handle 1200 mg total per week with no sides for the most part using the basic compounds and see good progress. So that could be something like 400 test, 300 deca and 500 EQ. That's basically how is seems to work and still avoid putting out fires from blasting into something.

My appetite is doing fairly well, the increase in endurance is up there for reasons of adding it, I'll probably give 600mg a shot and see how things go

I've seen as low as 300mg wkly for cutting and then for size anything above 600mg wkly
I'm sitting at 900mg wkly and it's tough to judge if I notice anything from the 700mg mark

My appetite is doing fairly well, the increase in endurance is up there for reasons of adding it, I'll probably give 600mg a shot and see how things go

You’ll like the addition, you may find you will need to raise after some time but, maybe not.
EQ luv’r

Max

With any new compound..start low,watch sides,watch health markers(BP..RBC..)..then if all is good Slowly increase..

I've got a bottle left of EQ
Guess when I get that Shiv I'll use it on the chain..

IML Gear Cream!
I was running 200mg/week - didn't notice much except my joints felt a little better.
When running 400mg/week - noticed some slight assistance in cutting/leaner look in combination with other gear (mast/test/etc)

Have not run anything more than that, haven't really played with it much for the past couple years.

Back