• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren A low purity or ?help

Decacloud

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
It could possibly be that you got tren base instead of tren A? That's the only thing that comes to mind otherwise it should have gone into solution pretty easy. I have heard of some tren raws contaminated with small amounts of base but in your situation it would almost certainly be all base if that's the case. Only way to know is if you have some of the raw left over to send it in for HPLC testing.

I think that tren base mix with tren a or this is pure tren base
thank you

If you really want to try it out put about 10% guiacol in it and some heat to see if it goes into solution. Even if you don't use it after adding that it's a pretty good et it's tren base if it goes into solution then.

You know what else doesn't melt very well. Tren implant pellets. You could have got some tren that wasn't processed well enough or mixed with ground up cattle pellets. But yeah tren base is notoriously hard to work with also. Don't even try it unless you have a top notch recipe. If it melts easy it's not base trust me. I tried brewing tren from pellets once and man that did not work well. So I thought. Your tren was fine. If you get some tren that doesn't dissolve it just needs to steep longer. Then you fliter it through a cheese cloth or coffee filter. Forget syringe filters for pellets. Not gonna happen. I forget the old recipe tricks but you don't use BB in the classic tren recipe. You heat your carrier oil in a water bath first then add 5% BA I think. Tren should dissolve in as little as 10 seconds if the powder is processed good and your oil is up to temp. I think 120 degrees or so is all you need. Tren falls into one of those categories that you don't want to overheat. Anyway that's an old classic recipe.

Last edited:
Back