• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver from laced pot

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I go to pain management and see an array of doctors . From the 1st of May to the 11th my liver enzymes went up dramatically
Alt went from 75 to 403
AST WENT from 51 to 244

I've visited the hospital 2x since then seen my rheumatologist and regular dr . Since Thurs my weight has went from 251.2 to 224.4 ( pounds )

I'm drinking lots of water and not eating fatty foods or fast food or pretty much anything cooked since then

My doctors don't tell me much besides not to drink booze , stop smoking weed, stop cholesterol pills, stop ibuprofen , gabapentin, muscle relaxers. Pretty much at the moment I take bp pll and stuff for nausea

When I went Thursday to er ( 2nd time that day ) I had smoked a blunt before the ambulance picked me up. Well they did urine test and my pee showed zoloft and Paxil. I do not take these in any form . Is it possible that the laced pot could have caused this? Got bag on may 1st (half a zip ) . I immediately threw my bag away , my pipes my grinders mybong my tray , everything except my fuckin pipe screens

6ft
Higher body fat %

Not using any gear of any kind
Currently only eating
Oatmeal
Whitr cheddar pop corn
Ham and cheese sandwich + 4 oz of pop
7-10 bottles of a water daily
no flavor packs no coffee no tea no enery drinks no booze no condiments

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Grow your own cannabis!
Because you can't trust black market assholes that run guns, traffic human beings and kill people for profit!?
Just saying...
I was getting from a close friend , never had any reason to think it wasn't safe . Same supplier for 1.5 year

Well fuck, no wonder I'm not losing weight. OP lost 26 pounds in 3-4 days eating this exact diet:

"Not using any gear of any kind
Currently only eating
Oatmeal
Whitr cheddar pop corn
Ham and cheese sandwich + 4 oz of pop
7-10 bottles of a water daily
no flavor packs no coffee no tea no enery drinks no booze no condiments"

Throw away your chicken and green beans, boys! OP has found the holy grail of diets.

This is a really weird post and it also has absolutely nothing to do with AAS.

Why would you post this HERE?

You created an account here just to ask questions about weed and antidepressants affecting liver values?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I never heard of a drug test that tested for specific drugs, are you in a legalized state?

Not legal here. Idk my dr said it showed in my pee. I just thought it showed for like weed or coke .

Not legal here. Idk my dr said it showed in my pee. I just thought it showed for like weed or coke .

I guess benzodiazepine is on a drug panel list so ya you can get popped, did you notice these side effects?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262809#side-effects

• drowsiness
  • confusion
  • dizziness
  • impaired coordination, increasing the risk of falls and accidents
  • depression
  • increased anxiety
A wide range of withdrawal symptoms can occur when stopping benzodiazepines. They include:

• anxiety and panic
  • agitation and restlessness
  • tremors
  • dizziness
  • fatigue
  • sleep problems
  • shortness of breath
  • sweating
  • flushing
  • tremors
  • muscle cramps
  • seizures
  • hallucinationsTrusted Source
  • gastrointestinal problems
  • feelings of unreality
  • headaches and muscle pain
Experts do not recommend using benzodiazepines for more than 2 weeks.
A person who uses them for 3–4 weeksTrusted Source and then stops suddenly is likely to experience withdrawal symptoms. People who use them in the long term may need to withdraw their use over a 3–12 monthTrusted Source period that their doctor should oversee.
It is essential to follow the doctor’s instructions for stopping the use of these drugs. Stopping slowly with professional help can prevent unwanted effects.
What happens when you stop taking benzodiazepines? Find out here.
[h=3]Overdose[/h]A benzodiazepine overdose can lead to:

• extreme sedation or drowsiness
  • a very low breathing rate
  • confusion and difficulty thinking
  • slurred speech
  • loss of muscle control
  • a coma
It can be fatal if a person:

• uses the drugs with alcohol or opioids
  • is older and takes too much of the drug
  • is taking other drugs, and the effects build up in their body
Anyone who shows signs of an overdose or an adverse reaction after taking benzodiazepines will need emergency medical help.

MEDICAL NEWS TODAY NEWSLETTER
[FONT=&quot]Knowledge is power. Get our free daily newsletter.[/FONT]
Dig deeper into the health topics you care about most. Subscribe to our facts-first newsletter today.

Enter your email

Your privacy is important to us

[h=2]Interactions
[/h]Before starting treatment with benzodiazepines, a person must tell their doctor about every other medication that they are using.
Some drugs may intensify the effects of benzodiazepines, while others may make them less effective.
It is essential not to use benzodiazepines with opioids or alcohol, as this can lead to life threatening effects.
People should also never combine them with cannabis use.

[h=2]Misuse
[/h]Benzodiazepine misuse is a cause for concernTrusted Source. Some people use these drugs for recreational purposes without the supervision of a medical professional, which can be dangerous.
People can avoid potentially life threatening problems by:

• using these drugs only if a doctor prescribes them
  • telling the doctor about any medications or other substances, including supplements, that they are taking
  • following the doctor’s instructions precisely
  • avoiding using the drugs for longer than the doctor prescribes
  • asking the doctor before changing the dosage
  • refraining from using them alongside alcohol or opioids
  • refraining from using another person’s drugs
  • keeping all drugs out of the reach of children
  • considering asking the doctor about alternative options

[h=2]Takeaway
[/h]Benzodiazepines can help treat some mental health and neurological conditions, but it is essential to use them with care.
A person should always tell their doctor about any other drugs that they are using and seek medical help at once if any unexpected reactions occur.
Anyone who has concerns about their prescription for a benzodiazepine can ask their doctor about alternative options.

ADVERTISEMENT
[FONT=&quot]Find the right neurologist for you[/FONT]
Browse local neurologists that can help treat and manage conditions like migraine, multiple sclerosis, seizures, and more. Choose a provider based on your insurance coverage, location, and provider credentials.

START MY SEARCH

Last medically reviewed on November 8, 2020

11 sourcescollapsed

AlanCarter.png

Medically reviewed by Alan Carter, Pharm.D. — Written by Joseph Nordqvist — Updated on November 8, 2020

[h=2]Latest news[/h]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
I always have problems sleeping, I just thought I had really good weed. First time I smoked it I felt more messed up . Just thought I had awesome green , which I normally get. Is flexerall a Benz? I pop them every day .

My poops are finally getting normal

Back