• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Have You Accomplished With Gear?

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Personally, I was dealt a crappy hand...as far as genetics are concerned..At 31 yrs old, 125lbs...
Yes,lack of knowledge of nutrition was my biggest problem..but 20+ yrs ago,there was not much great info out there..compaired to today...Not to mention the available products that around today..and cost..

I've never been and never will be fat..due to not only my metabolism but shear determination..That being said,a while back I reached 198.6lbs...but got knocked down again...as I do now frequently..Im still shooting for that 200lb mark..And I Will reach it..Slow and Steady has always been my approach..Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy..

So,guys what have you done that may have been impossible without the sauce??..Could I have the body I have today without it...No,I honestly don't believe I could have..Could I have done more?? Yes...but I believe everything has it's toll..So besides a super long cycle..Once!!
And one with Test at a gr for 4 wks...I have stayed on the Safe side..Hell I'm happy with how far I've come..My girl sure is!!

If it wasn't for the juice I'd be a pill popping cripple in a wheelchair collecting disability. Had a bad wreck drs said I was too young to put on meds id be fine. I was in hell until started juicing and seeing a chiropractor too long down the road. Then I went to benching 405 for 3reps,600pd deads,600pd squats so fuck a doctor saying you'll be in wheelchair in less than a yr! Juice and pot should be recreational for the ppl

I hear you Brother...Dr.s suck!!
Glad to hear you're on your feet..I think for some of us...hearing the BS they say is ALL the motivation we need..
But for most that don't take care of themselves..it can be a Death Sentence..

We all have our Battles.. it's not if we win or loose
It's how we Fight!

At my age even low dose TRT is NEEDED ~ I have seen guys without it and they are pathetic and do nothing about it - probably don't have the energy ? Thanks

At 5'11" ive been 275 at 13/14% . I had abs at 18% so i looked pretty fucking good. Couldn't sleep on my side with my arm up cause my chest would choke me. Lots or rubbernecking in the stores. My wife had to take shirts off me and putting socks on was hell.
Right now I'm 256 and not too far away from that 275 size but leaner. Heading back in that direction i think. Its too much fun being way bigger than gym rats and normal people.
Trying to get my egfr toned down a little otherwise I've been really lucky.
My natty test is beyond broken though. Been on self trt for 8 years when im "off"

Last edited:
At 5'11" ive been 275 at 13/14% . I had abs at 18% so i looked pretty fucking good. Couldn't sleep on my side with my arm up cause my chest would choke me. Lots or rubbernecking in the stores. My wife had to take shirts off me and putting socks on was hell.
Right now I'm 256 and not too far away from that 275 size but leaner. Heading back in that direction i think. Its too much fun being way bigger than gym rats and normal people.
Trying to get my egfr toned down a little otherwise I've been really lucky.
My natty test is beyond broken though. Been on self trt for 8 years when im "off"
Have you seen my old thread on kidney function increase? There's a whole protocol listed that came partly from Dante Trudel and the rest from countless hours of research on my own. Got my wife's kidney function from stage 3 CKD to normal range and it's stayed since. There's a lot of astragalus involved. The high doses are very important for it. Dig it up and try it. It's your best shot brotha

Have you seen my old thread on kidney function increase? There's a whole protocol listed that came partly from Dante Trudel and the rest from countless hours of research on my own. Got my wife's kidney function from stage 3 CKD to normal range and it's stayed since. There's a lot of astragalus involved. The high doses are very important for it. Dig it up and try it. It's your best shot brotha

Dante is the first person i pm'd when i saw the numbers. I take a lot of astragalus daily.
Post surgery celebrex years ago did a number on my kidneys

Mine is right on the flip flop number between 1 & 2

Back