• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NAC ban?

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard the FDA is going after NAC and it’s being banned? Any truth to this, anyone know anything?

Heard the same months ago but never verified it. They always ban stuff that works.

Amazon already pulled it! Wtf! I hit reorder and notta. Then I looked for other brands and and nope.

Everything I’ve read says the fda says it can’t be marketed as a dietary supplement. Ok so what, does that mean all of a sudden it’s illegal? What kind of bullshit is that

Everything I’ve read says the fda says it can’t be marketed as a dietary supplement. Ok so what, does that mean all of a sudden it’s illegal? What kind of bullshit is that

Sounds like what happened to Ephedra products. It was great, over the counter shit for weight loss until some jackass baseball player took 3 weeks worth in a single day and his heart exploded. Then his dad went on a crusade to get it banned so that his moronic son, "didn't die in vain." Hey Dad, your son was a fucking idiot who won a Darwin award. Let it go. I'm not a moron. Why can't I use it? Since it's an actual asthma medication (Primetene), they can't ban it, but you can't buy it as a dietary/nutritional supplement anymore and now it's hard to find. You used to be able to buy Ephedra products everywhere (and real cheap), but some dumb fuck kills himself with it and we all pay the price.

Guys I have CERT organ support on my store

www.gymntonic.com

It's NAC , tudca and tyrosol.

Not only does my product blow away plain nac.

It also is supporting a forum sponsor and my product protects heart, lungs liver and kidneys.

I can't understand why anyone uses amazon!!

They can't touch this product. Not close.

www.gymntonic.com

It also is supporting a forum sponsor and my product protects heart, lungs liver and kidneys.

I'll buy some tomorrow and give it a shot.

www.gymntonic.com

Great to know and it's appreciated when people like you step forward to answer good questions like this one posed by the OP.

www.gymntonic.com

I have a question for you. I run NAC at 1k mg every day year round regardless of cycle just to help with any stress I may put on my liver, be it tren, orals or even alcohol. I’ve read tudca shouldn’t be taken if your liver doesn’t need some recovering, maybe you can explain that a little better to me. Is your product meant for year round use or only on the harsher cycles?

Studies are finding its good for COVID type viruses. They (FDA) have a loophole to grab it from us.
It was first invented as a drug a long time ago, they didnt have a useful need for it so they let it become a supplement.
Now they figure they can make millions charging asinine amounts for a ow-priced health supplement.

Their argument is that it was a drug and never should have become a supp. LOL lying twats...

They found a need, a money grab, and want it back...

www.gymntonic.com

FDA are crooks! May have to give this a try, like the website especially the BloodSport images! 🥷

Friends this has been going on for awhile just to let you know. The FDA has sent warning letters to companies for using it.

Can't have something out there legal that actually prevents illness. Nope, that goes against their controls.

https://www.naturalproductsinsider....ning-letters-nac-cause-stir-supplement-sector

The ingredient also happens to be widely marketed in another category of products overseen by FDA—dietary supplements. But for at least the second time since 2010, FDA challenged the legality of NAC in dietary supplements.
In recent warning letters to several marketers of supplements for “hangovers,” FDA stated NAC is excluded from the definition of a dietary supplement because, in part, it was first approved as a drug in 1963. None of the companies flagged in the letters responded to requests for comment, including those selling NAC.
This is not the first time FDA has publicly asserted NAC can’t be marketed as, or in, a dietary supplement.
Responding to a new dietary ingredient notification (NDIN), FDA stated in an Oct. 21, 2010 letter that NAC was first approved as a new drug in 1985. To FDA’s knowledge, NAC hadn’t been previously marketed as a food or supplement prior to FDA’s approval—or its authorization for investigation—of a new drug, according to the letter to Tiara Pharmaceuticals. Based on these determinations, FDA concluded NAC couldn’t be marketed as a supplement.
The reality in the marketplace is far different. As of Monday, 1,170 products containing NAC were listed in the Dietary Supplement Label Database, which is maintained by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). A Google search reveals several prominent brands market NAC.

Complete Bullshit! I can believe they did it but, under the DSHEA of 1994 , I wonder how they actually DO IT!? Lobbyist and Big Phama $$ ?

That is like making msm a banned supplement. You know it is because it works and they are making a slew of NAC based drugs. They counldnt get away with it when they made pharmaceutical fish oil. They tried

Max

Well, found out why NAC is trying to be banned

Click here, go to clinical trial , click “view more” in red and it opens up. There are hundreds of studies but that ones done from 2018 to now go from ADHD to Alcohol-Cocaine Abuse , oxidative stress:septic shock, mental disorders, a lot of kidney studies and this one stuck out just a little over the hundreds.....
Cambridge Health Alliance
COVID|Sars-CoV2|SARS-Associated Coronavirus as Cause of Disease Classified Elsewhere|Oxidative Stress
September 23, 2020Phase 2

There are a lot more but, my guessing is over. The stuff has all kinds of uses, beyond its major antioxidant properties that are superbly potent.

https://www.medchemexpress.com/Acetylcysteine.html

Max

Get Shredded!
I'm guessing too many people hospitalized trying to pass a drug test. I know I've used it along with other things and 1 pill made me red as a tomato and very hot. Have an entire bottle in the kitchen with the drug test strips

Well, found out why NAC is trying to be banned

Click here, go to clinical trial , click “view more” in red and it opens up. There are hundreds of studies but that ones done from 2018 to now go from ADHD to Alcohol-Cocaine Abuse , oxidative stress:septic shock, mental disorders, a lot of kidney studies and this one stuck out just a little over the hundreds.....
Cambridge Health Alliance
COVID|Sars-CoV2|SARS-Associated Coronavirus as Cause of Disease Classified Elsewhere|Oxidative Stress
September 23, 2020Phase 2

There are a lot more but, my guessing is over. The stuff has all kinds of uses, beyond its major antioxidant properties that are superbly potent.

https://www.medchemexpress.com/Acetylcysteine.html

Max

It's being banned because it's a natural compound that works, big pharma hates that.

I bought 10 1000mg bottles at Walmart for 17.99 each. Free shipping. Best to stock up for the future as the wife and I both take it.

I bought 10 1000mg bottles at Walmart for 17.99 each. Free shipping. Best to stock up for the future as the wife and I both take it.

Yesss!

Max

I bought 4 myself :)

I think Walgreens still has it plus I just bought 4 bottles straight from Nutricost dirt cheap. They are on sale at a very cheap price plus they had a buy 2 get one free last week that they did not advertise but showed up when I placed my order last week. If I had known that I would have bought 4 and got 2 free, instead I bought 3 and got 1 free. Still a good deal if it is still current.

Still used and taught in tox/overdose situations. tylenol/acetominophen overdoses - there's a NAC protocol, that every ER doc or resident knows off the top of their/our heads, always on the board exam, and sometimes you even get to use it. It wasnt until coming to this board, that I was even aware that it was available as a supplement. That said, almost no side effects, and very cheap, and yes, big pharma and the FDA are corrupt as hell.

Still used and taught in tox/overdose situations. tylenol/acetominophen overdoses - there's a NAC protocol, that every ER doc or resident knows off the top of their/our heads, always on the board exam, and sometimes you even get to use it. It wasnt until coming to this board, that I was even aware that it was available as a supplement. That said, almost no side effects, and very cheap, and yes, big pharma and the FDA are corrupt as hell.

Indeed Dr. , Indeed.

Max

Back