• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long does insulin pens last

rawbuilt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have a novorapid flexpen that i ordered last month stored in my fridge

i never used it but i did take the cap off couple of times just too look at it

i dont plan on using it until august... will it still be active? its been stored in the fridge at all times

online some websites say it last only 28 days when opened.. i never used the pen to inject just took the cap off couple of times and put it right back on after so im not sure if it will still be good to use

I’m sure it would be completely fine. First use is actually putting a needle on and using it for injection.

Keep in the fridge until use and then keep at room temp.

i have a novorapid flexpen that i ordered last month stored in my fridge

i never used it but i did take the cap off couple of times just too look at it

i dont plan on using it until august... will it still be active? its been stored in the fridge at all times

online some websites say it last only 28 days when opened.. i never used the pen to inject just took the cap off couple of times and put it right back on after so im not sure if it will still be good to use

Brother please before you use insulin learn all about it and if possible ask for help someone with knowledge on it , because this is no joke , this is a weapon that can kill you so quick. Insulin in fridge is always ok.

28 days once you start using it. it also has an expiration dont on the box and pen

thanks for the feedback yall

Last edited:
Brother please before you use insulin learn all about it and if possible ask for help someone with knowledge on it , because this is no joke , this is a weapon that can kill you so quick. Insulin in fridge is always ok.
yes dont worry i have done a ton of research on how to use it... thanks for looking out tho bro i just wanted to double check on here that it would still be good to use

yes dont worry i have done a ton of research on how to use it... thanks for looking out tho bro i just wanted to double check on here that it would still be good to use

anything you need im here . Here this forum is like a family

Back