• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

“Estrogen Rebound”

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m a adex guy . Never really used it weekly until this 750mg sust a week blast. 0.5 MWF works the best for me . Here in a little while when I drop into cruise dose, what is proper protocol to keep from estrogen rebounding . I’ve never dropped from such dose of test alone nor taken adex at that amount religiously. When dropping from 500sust a week ive just dealt with the normal “not so excited” transition but rarely used the adex in the first place at that dose.

I’m a adex guy . Never really used it weekly until this 750mg sust a week blast. 0.5 MWF works the best for me . Here in a little while when I drop into cruise dose, what is proper protocol to keep from estrogen rebounding . I’ve never dropped from such dose of test alone nor taken adex at that amount religiously. When dropping from 500sust a week ive just dealt with the normal “not so excited” transition but rarely used the adex in the first place at that dose.

Read this article: it may be helpful. I don’t want to give advice that may not work for you.

https://www.musculardevelopment.com...rebound-mds-chemical-corner.html#.YJ-ybiQ1iaM

Max

Max has some good stuff...and Xtra small T's

I personally start adding in low doses of aromasin to help keep the levels down, and transition to only aromasin once I come off the higher dose. After a week I taper the aromasin down.

Seems to have always worked for me. I'm pretty sensitive to high e2 so it's pretty apparent if it's not working lol.

Back