Insane TD time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Insane TD time!

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Insane TD time!

    The pack has touched down!! JP has earned a long time customer, great customer service when I was reaching out with questions. Kept it simple and sweet, no need for endless email as his page makes it clear and easy. Funds to arrival time, I literally couldnít ask for anything better. Packaging with nice and neat.

    the pack consisted of:
    Sust x4
    EQ 500 x2
    Mast E x2
    Oral dbol x1
    clomid x1

    The test and orals showed today package nice and neat. Labels are super clean and nice.
    I canít imagine the EQ and Mast E wonít be much longer

    Plan to run 375mg Sust weekly, 375 EQ weekly, and 4 weeks of pharma 50mg anadrol towards the back end!

    Iíll be updating the forum as I switch the oils over in the near future!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    964 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sounds like a good run I'd up the eq to atleast 600 imo but sounds like a good run. Also donate half way thru is always a good idea with eq.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by big_rich; 05-13-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    Blood sweat and years

  3. #3
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,082
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,816
    Thanked in
    2,734 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Sounds like a good run I'd up the eq to atleast 600 imo but sounds like a good run. Also donate half way thru is always a good idea with eq.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    When blood is way, way thicker than water

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Sounds like a good run I'd up the eq to atleast 600 imo but sounds like a good run. Also donate half way thru is always a good idea with eq.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    for the sake of ease, using JPals EQ I may do 500 weekly pinned twice. Thoughts on test with EQ dose? Would be my second blast first time around I ran 375 for 12 weeks.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100


    Such pleasing packaging


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    JaceBon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    123
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Their packaging is always so professional. Whatís that saying? If you donít have to to do the little things... 👍🏻
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    First pin today of Sust, no PIP whatsoever. I always run my loaded under hot water before pinning.

    Was noticeably smoother pushing the plunger down no complaints here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    964 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedaesthetics View Post
    for the sake of ease, using JPals EQ I may do 500 weekly pinned twice. Thoughts on test with EQ dose? Would be my second blast first time around I ran 375 for 12 weeks.
    I like to run doses as low as I can. I'd run 400 test 5-600 eq 600 preferably for 16 weeks. Keep diet strict and up the cardio and you will he happy. I'm not a hige fan of eq but it has its place. Last run was at 600 vision told me I'd be much happier with it at a much higher dose but I havnt wanted to run eq again. next run i will run a gram and see if I change my mind about eq. Also what is your pinning schedule with the sust.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by big_rich; 05-16-2021 at 01:47 PM.
    Blood sweat and years

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I like to run doses as low as I can. I'd run 400 test 5-600 eq 600 preferably for 16 weeks. Keep diet strict and up the cardio and you will he happy. I'm not a hige fan of eq but it has its place. Last run was at 600 vision told me I'd be much happier with it at a much higher dose but I havnt wanted to run eq again. next run i will run a gram and see if I change my mind about eq. Also what is your pinning schedule with the sust.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Good to know, gotten a few words of advice about upping EQ too 500 minimum. Probably will do that and leave test @ 375.

    Sust Iím doing Sun/Tue/ Thurs
    EQ will be Sun & Thurs
    Debating if I wanna use my pharma EQ to start or wait till my EQ shows from JPal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    964 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'd start now at the dose u plan to run and switch to jpal if that is what youd like to do. Eq takes a long time to kick reason 16 weeks minimum is recommended. I would only start the eq if you have enough to run for the whole duration of the cycle as u never went to rely on aas to be able to finish a cycle. Always have enough on hand before starting. Things happen postal addicents ect. So if you have enough of a different brand I'd go for it.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by big_rich; 05-16-2021 at 04:16 PM.
    Blood sweat and years

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I'd start now at the dose u plan to run and switch to jpal if that is what youd like to do. Eq takes a long time to kick reason 16 weeks minimum is recommended. I would only start the eq if you have enough to run for the whole duration of the cycle as u never went to rely on aas to be able to finish a cycle. Always have enough on hand before starting. Things happen postal addicents ect. So if you have enough of a different brand I'd go for it.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    I have enough to start so Iíll just start now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Good shit brother, Iím already running mine with some gearpro and only in week two and my sex drive is through the roof which normally never happens till a month or so in

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    Good shit brother, Iím already running mine with some gearpro and only in week two and my sex drive is through the roof which normally never happens till a month or so in
    Nice, what cycle are you running?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    3rd pin of my sust today. Tried the JPal dbol and I definitely felt a noticeable difference in the gym. Smashed quads.

    Last 2 days of my dbol run. Did 20mg for 5 weeks in addition to my TRT(been on TRT since oct 2020). I also added in 200mg EQ to my TRT 12 weeks ago. Rather noticeable change in appetite but not much else.

    Looking at a nice long run probably 20 weeks.
    Week 1-20 375/500 sust/EQ
    Week 4-8 35mg dbol
    Week 12-16 50mg drol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedaesthetics View Post
    Nice, what cycle are you running?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    16 weeks of:
    500mg test cyp
    300mg deca
    6 weeks of 25mg dbol and 50mg anadrol a day
    And 3IUs of HGH


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Insane estradiol
    By wesley_swolle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-13-2020, 01:41 PM
  2. Still time for DutchPharma Insane Promo
    By DUTCHPHARMA in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2019, 03:47 PM
  3. Just insane!!!
    By slyonepunch in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums