• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs EQ: Any feedback?

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, have been hearing great things about SB and requested a product and price list.

I am looking for EQ specifically. It has always given me great, great results in the past. The trusted source I use now only makes it in higher concentrations, which I don't want.

Anyone have any experience with SB's EQ yet?

Thanks!

Hey guys, have been hearing great things about SB and requested a product and price list.

I am looking for EQ specifically. It has always given me great, great results in the past. The trusted source I use now only makes it in higher concentrations, which I don't want.

Thanks!

3 weeks in on it now at 500 a week. A little early for it to fully kick in. Tbol and sust have been great. No issues eating, acne, anger or pip been pretty smooth sailing so far. Staying decently lean while adding cals weekly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Right now I think only Cdubw44 and my board rep have it in their hands but it is going out this week for testing along with some other items. We are currently waiting on reports now.
SBL

Much appreciated everyone. Yes, please keep me/us posted on the EQ testing.
Thanks!

Just placed first order for some of your EQ. The testing results from your other compounds were on point, so banking on the EQ to be solid as well.

Just placed first order for some of your EQ. The testing results from your other compounds were on point, so banking on the EQ to be solid as well.
We got you covered boss I will hit you up later on tonight with your info.
Thank you for the order
SBL

Back