• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh peptide

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My Dr. Placed me on Sermorelin acetate. Does anyone have any experience with this compound?

Yes sermorelin is gtg

What questions did you have?

My Dr. Placed me on Sermorelin acetate. Does anyone have any experience with this compound?

Yes. A lot. I did semorelin first , then semorelin forte plus( which is a mix of semorelin, ghrp6, ghrp2. Under log section.

This is just general, but if you go through my log , you will see the experiment and how it was used.

•Semorelin Forte Plus Info•
{ghrp6,ghrp2,semorelin blend}
Sermorelin by itself will only stimulate the pituitary gland in the base of the brain to release Growth Hormone (GH). GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 are synthetic peptides that directly stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more GH. Additionally, as an anti-aging therapy, GHRP- 6 and GHRP‐2 stimulate the hypothalamus to release naturally produced GHRH. Most importantly, GHRP‐2 and GHRP-6 work on separate receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary resulting in, dual-site action.
Using Sermorelin, GHRP‐6 and GHRP‐ 2 together, Sermorelin Forte Plus should achieve the highest level of both the production and release of endogenous GH, resulting in increasing/boosting the body’s own natural GH. This anti-aging therapy increases the Human Growth Hormone levels, as well as the IGF-1 level, and should only be used under medical supervision.

Back