• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin crashing as we speak

IML Gear Cream!
If there was poster child for human alien hybrids, it would be Musk.
In the jre podcast with musk. He Was so uncomfortable to watch. I enjoyed the show. But damn. That. Dude seems like he's sober n on cloud 9. If he's not a cyborg or humanoid. I'd be surprised. Us gov is more open about ufo type stuff. I wonder if one slipped past the gates and got dressed n started a company. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

BTC and LTC look like buys. They drop much more and I'm in.

Lol and that is a big deal why? Somehow the fact that BTC can’t be used to buy Teslas anymore makes or breaks the value of BTC? I’m sure it would really affect the value of dollar if he chose to only accept pesos lol.

It’s all based on emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is how the market works. Any positive or negative news from a well-known company / person affects the market. Even if this news is not a big deal, everyone knows that the market will react inappropriately and take the appropriate action. Due to this, there is a rise or fall. It's a vicious circle

Same here. BTC could be raising in value for a month straight........the moment I buy....drops like a rock.
Happens every time.
This is not bad luck or coincidence. It's just the market is playing against people who don't understand how it works. When you buy, the price will start to fall, and when you sell at a loss, the price will start to rise. This will often happen to everyone who hasn't figured it out well.

As long as it stays over $46,000 it looks prime for a rebound...if it drops below that we might be in for a wild ride lol

Looking at all of the gains in recent months, a drop to 30,000 looks normal. This may not happen, but it is possible.

For guys not sure how to approach a buy its more than looking for dips. I only invest about 25% of my funds on a buy so I can cost average if it falls further. So for example I will drop 1K on a dip and then if it falls further by a lot I drop another 1K on the same coin. This is called cost averaging and it works really well especially if you catch the real dip on the second buy. Anyways I'm no expert on crypto but so far this has worked well for me.

Some guys do the same on a sell. They only sell half their position when there is a spike just in case there is a second even higher spike.

maybe this explains it

“I’m actually making history tonight as the first person with Asperger’s to host ‘SNL.’ Or at least the first to admit it. So I won’t make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight. But don’t worry, I’m pretty good at running ‘human’ in emulation mode.”
— Elon Musk

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...s-why-thats-raising-some-eyebrows-11620667511

The email he sent out about it was fucking dickish. Not a fan

For guys not sure how to approach a buy its more than looking for dips. I only invest about 25% of my funds on a buy so I can cost average if it falls further. So for example I will drop 1K on a dip and then if it falls further by a lot I drop another 1K on the same coin. This is called cost averaging and it works really well especially if you catch the real dip on the second buy. Anyways I'm no expert on crypto but so far this has worked well for me.

Some guys do the same on a sell. They only sell half their position when there is a spike just in case there is a second even higher spike.

Well said and explained. (Did you go to college?) joking. It's a perfect position or play given current trending and volatility.

Get Shredded!
This is how the market works. Any positive or negative news from a well-known company / person affects the market. Even if this news is not a big deal, everyone knows that the market will react inappropriately and take the appropriate action. Due to this, there is a rise or fall. It's a vicious circle

For sure but BTC is supposed to be a currency. Obviously one of its biggest downfalls in that regard is its instability which is the point that I was making.

I think people might just be getting a little too enthusiastic about crypto at this moment in time but I will be the first to admit that there is a lot that I don’t know about it.

Now they're going after it because of the pipeline.

This is not bad luck or coincidence. It's just the market is playing against people who don't understand how it works. When you buy, the price will start to fall, and when you sell at a loss, the price will start to rise. This will often happen to everyone who hasn't figured it out well.

I certainly don't understand how it works well enough to use it as an investment. I only use it when I'm ready to make a purchase. Money in....Money out.
I just buy a little extra coin to cover a slight loss in value and pay the fees.

Even cramer (who we all know is a tool after the gamestop/reddit deal) but he always peached that as soon as you can get your initial investment out and play with house money it's easier to accept the dips without fear of losing your own money...:coffee:

Even cramer (who we all know is a tool after the gamestop/reddit deal) but he always peached that as soon as you can get your initial investment out and play with house money it's easier to accept the dips without fear of losing your own money...:coffee:

The gambling analogy is perfect.

Exactly this. Tesla announced they will not be taking BTC for cars. Why? Because of coal mining. Yep. Somehow coal mining money is buying BTC, so for the sake of the environment, they are "temporarily banning" BTC in Tesla.

'Temporarily'

It will reach 70k this summer....

Playing around with BTC or any crypto is exactly that. Playing around.

If you count it as a real investment you’re crazy. Could you make a pile of $$$? Yes, same as if you buy a lotto ticket.

Buy property, buy stocks in real companies that really make things/money. Then wait 30 years. Fool proof and jackass proof cuz a dummy can’t stand to be patient.

Last edited:

This is the correct approach. Thus, the risks are minimized.

IML Gear Cream!
For sure but BTC is supposed to be a currency. Obviously one of its biggest downfalls in that regard is its instability which is the point that I was making.

I think people might just be getting a little too enthusiastic about crypto at this moment in time but I will be the first to admit that there is a lot that I don’t know about it.

BTC volatility is a great opportunity to make money. Of course, if you know how to do it.

BTC volatility is a great opportunity to make money. Of course, if you know how to do it.
The one's who didn't buy when it was just at $48,000 really lost out

Back