• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pelosi’s tits are fucking disgusting.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just an observation.

Attachments

• 2AF659DF-BC04-4DB1-8F66-F53EC6A89369.jpeg
    2AF659DF-BC04-4DB1-8F66-F53EC6A89369.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 141
Photoshoped body of governor whitmer-D of Michigan with Pelosi's head.

I've seen tits in real life (most of u haven't I suspect)
I don't see anything wrong with the rack on that pic.. Whomever tits they really are.
They're too small tho.
What am I missing?

Pelosi is Skeletor IRL. The resemblance is uncanny.

h0A8FBF1D

IML Gear Cream!
Whitmer is Michael Jackson.

So you admit that Governor Whitmer has a bangin' body?

I have no idea other than I remember whitmer wearing something similar with same body. Saggy and fat for everyone to see as that dress left nothing to the imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

Whitmer is Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson was anorexic.

Those titties look better than the face above them...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe it's the 750 mgs of test speaking but I don't think they look that bad.

So there ya have it.
The two gay guys on this site both agree those boobies don't look bad at all.

Tommy thought they looked good too. He was talking about titty fucking her all the time. I guess you could tie them in a knot and go to town?

Yeah... But Tommy's not out the closet.
He'll be okay tho.
Jerry Garcia said it best :
"All good things in all good time"

She’s no Jayden Jaymes that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an observation.

I don't get it. Tits are tits. Hers look about what they should look like on a woman of her age. Women age like milk so yeah, she's in rough shape.

But then my standards are pretty low. I'll pretty much fuck anything with two legs and a vagina. Even Nancy. Give me 15 minutes alone with her and I'll have her barking like a dog.

I don't get it. Tits are tits. Hers look about what they should look like on a woman of her age. Women age like milk so yeah, she's in rough shape.

But then my standards are pretty low. I'll pretty much fuck anything with two legs and a vagina.

I was with you right up until this point.

Tommy thought they looked good too. He was talking about titty fucking her all the time. I guess you could tie them in a knot and go to town?
but Tommy was older the pelosi, perspective matters

I just thought those two protruding objects were just some kind of cancerous cyst that happens to old fucks like her...
I couldn't be lucky enough probably...that fucking bitch will probably out live me...
I'd love to piss on her grave if and when she ever dies....my mood tonight isn't favorable towards liberal dumb fucks...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m right there with you bud. I don’t think the boobs are the problem. It’s that face and belly fat that’s making them look bad. Put those titties on any half way decent looking chic and I’d slide my dick in between them all day long.

Maybe it's the 750 mgs of test speaking but I don't think they look that bad.

Back