• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Get big and lean without offseason

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rebound post contest can be the best bulking cycle ever!

Yes . That´s why I said many times to my athletes and clients to get shredded first and then do a bulking cycle . And why? Because the leanest you are the better you absorbs the food, the ped´s and all your body works better because your insulin sensitivity is perfect. So never begin a bulking cycle over 15% body fat.

Saying that , when is the time you are more ripped and shredded? Post contest. So this is the time to go to another level, grow like weed, put maximum amount of muscle with less fat. Because your body is working so perfectly that you will grow much more lean mass in one month than doing a bulking cycle of 6 months. If you compete you don’t need to do offseason , you will get much better results using every post contest to grow. But is only the 30 days after contest , because after that your body slow down and start gaining more fat. But imagine you compete 3 times year and you gain 15 pounds of solid muscle after each competition in one year you have a crazy improvement .

Monstro

Attachments

• 122143693_349367952806933_183256006070922330_n.jpg
    122143693_349367952806933_183256006070922330_n.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 75
You know better than me. I know the leaner I get the more reactive my body is. It just runs better leaner. So after 30 days you back off the food, training and reset or what?

After the 30 days we should control calories to not get fat

Rebound post contest can be the best bulking cycle ever!

Yes . That´s why I said many times to my athletes and clients to get shredded first and then do a bulking cycle . And why? Because the leanest you are the better you absorbs the food, the ped´s and all your body works better because your insulin sensitivity is perfect. So never begin a bulking cycle over 15% body fat.

Saying that , when is the time you are more ripped and shredded? Post contest. So this is the time to go to another level, grow like weed, put maximum amount of muscle with less fat. Because your body is working so perfectly that you will grow much more lean mass in one month than doing a bulking cycle of 6 months. If you compete you don’t need to do offseason , you will get much better results using every post contest to grow. But is only the 30 days after contest , because after that your body slow down and start gaining more fat. But imagine you compete 3 times year and you gain 15 pounds of solid muscle after each competition in one year you have a crazy improvement .

Monstro

Sick Pup!. I always try to explain to people that, even though they are losing weight, they will appear a lot bigger and more quality when they are in a cut and want to quit because of the scale! All the while they are at 13-15% BF and have a ways to go. I always wonder if they have body dysmorphia or they just hate how challenging cutting is over bulking (for some people). Bad ass Transformation on that one of your many

Max

Back