• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beware of MedLabGear

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My go to is GPZ Med Lab. But they have been out of stock on the item I wanted to purchase. So I searched here and people recommended MedLabGear. They had exactly what I wanted so I ordered. Order came quick but was missing an item. Tried contacting them via email and phone with no luck. Its been over 2 weeks now with no response. Only lost $40 but just giving everyone a heads up on my experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to is GPZ Med Lab. But they have been out of stock on the item I wanted to purchase. So I searched here and people recommended MedLabGear. They had exactly what I wanted so I ordered. Order came quick but was missing an item. Tried contacting them via email and phone with no luck. Its been over 2 weeks now with no response. Only lost $40 but just giving everyone a heads up on my experience with them.

Strange, I've been using them for years and I've never had a problem.

Strange, I've been using them for years and I've never had a problem.

Ive read a lot of people use them thats why I tried. But had a bad first experience with them. Dont want anyone having the same experience I did.

Unless they are under new owner/management, I've always had excellent customer service and even received a freebie every 3rd order or so. Just been my personal experience with them.
Hope this helps.

Haven't had an issue with them...yet.

I thought that's the place I use but it isn't. I medlabsupply, which is a different one. Thanks for the heads up man

I stopped using MedLabGear too cuz at least 4 or 5 boxes of my syringes, slin pins and needles were all already expired. Selling old shit as new.

How good are their needles? I mainly use BD and kinda leery of the other brands.

I have been using the Easy Glide brand with good success. Used Nipro for a long time. I dont really like Nipro tbh.

I have been using the Easy Glide brand with good success. Used Nipro for a long time. I dont really like Nipro tbh.
Perhaps I'll give that one (Easy Glide) a try

Ain't no shame up in my game.

I buy from the evil empire... Amazon.

I've never had any issues although it does seem like you can never buy the exact same brand/size combo twice, but then I don't really give a shit what brand the needle is.

I've never had any issues although it does seem like you can never buy the exact same brand/size combo twice, but then I don't really give a shit what brand the needle is.

As long as they work well for you and injections are smooth as butter then yes any brand will work. I still prefer BD needles as they are sharp and strong as most of the Chinese no name brands are rather flimsy in comparison.

I've bought syringes on ebay even.

As long as they work well for you and injections are smooth as butter then yes any brand will work. I still prefer BD needles as they are sharp and strong as most of the Chinese no name brands are rather flimsy in comparison.

I've bought syringes on ebay even.

I’m not sure what brand they are but the insulin syringes are definitely junky.

My 3ml oil syringes and needles are very sturdy though and they’re a hodge podge assortment of Chinese brands.

Nothing has ever broke or not functioned as advertised anyways.

I’m not sure what brand they are but the insulin syringes are definitely junky.

My 3ml oil syringes and needles are very sturdy though and they’re a hodge podge assortment of Chinese brands.

Nothing has ever broke or not functioned as advertised anyways.

Agreed on the insulin syringes...those no name ones are flimsy as paper but the BD ones are almost like tanks in comparison.

Hahaha. Done that. I almost shit that it was delivered.

Well FML!! I literally just ordered a bunch pins (only) bc my normal supplier must have had his toddler pack my order w 27g. I even got the receipt & shipment info including tracking.

If a one item order can get fucked up, I may agree, but most companies including eBay and Amazon deliver without incident

Get Shredded!
Well FML!! I literally just ordered a bunch pins (only) bc my normal supplier must have had his toddler pack my order w 27g. I even got the receipt & shipment info including tracking.

If a one item order can get fucked up, I may agree, but most companies including eBay and Amazon deliver without incident
Oh I beg to defer; Amazon has twice sent me a completely wrong item, not even close to what i ordered.

BD are the best. I don't buy cheap ass no name needles. No one should. BD are more expensive, but who cares?
I would just use those cheapie needles for drawing only and BD for the injections.

i just made a pretty big order with them not too long ago and had no issues at all

I used to use them all the time when I was younger 10yrs ago or so, they always rocked. I ordered a few mths ago a box of slin pins they processed it sent me my receipt, I never received the item nor did they take my $ from my acct....tried emailing them with no response so I went with gpz and others, it's a shame they were on the game in the past.

Ive always used GPZ, but just ordered some insulin pins from Amazon Prime, should be here tomorrow.
I only do 100 mg TRT sub-Q (split 50/50), good to know we can get them overnight for free. (For now).

Back