• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beware of MedLabGear

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I beg to defer; Amazon has twice sent me a completely wrong item, not even close to what i ordered.

You're like my correct, I actually didn't believe Amazon would ship and deliver pins. Well they sure as hell did. I stick with an unknown sponsor for all gear tools and requirements.

How do you pin creatine and protein powder....

Absolutely hilarious.

In reality we all would ball with BD, but I swear I've been using Nipro 3cc pins my entire life - the packaging is hard to forget. Never failed me.

Gauge-wise not sure how people are able to inject good oils with 25 gauge or "smaller".. I'd be standing there for hours. Back in the day we,used whatever we could get from 18g 1.5" to 23g 1"... Never more or less.

Absolutely hilarious.

In reality we all would ball with BD, but I swear I've been using Nipro 3cc pins my entire life - the packaging is hard to forget. Never failed me.

Gauge-wise not sure how people are able to inject good oils with 25 gauge or "smaller".. I'd be standing there for hours. Back in the day we,used whatever we could get from 18g 1.5" to 23g 1"... Never more or less.

Nipro is good imo ...shit 3ml barrel 25g x1... enuff said its for pinning gearz not brain surgery ....

NOTE TO ANYONE HATING ON MEDLAB

I just order shit the day this was posted BEFORE reading it and guess what landed in the mother fucking end zone today???

MY SHIT! On time, as promised, and absolutely legit BD.

Its time to shut it down.

Nipro is good imo ...shit 3ml barrel 25g x1... enuff said its for pinning gearz not brain surgery ....

Haha absolutely twist. I agree. I went 22 x 1 with MEDLAB, you know.. Being a baller and all.

Back