• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PurplePandaLabs

sonic10116

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anybody have any experience with purple panda labs raws? specifically the Test e?

jesus-facepalm-meme-generator-not-this-shit-again-f03951.jpg

My first order was good….my second order wasn’t anything crazy & shipping was gonna be $100. Pass.

Buddy of mine gave me this source today at the gym . He’s been using them 4 years and also said there is bad pip with the gear. Why not just use juice pal . They seem to have the best rep around here . I’m on Jp test deca two weeks in.

i personally went with PPL, i had crippling pip and and infection using his gear, posted pics on a few forums and the best people have come up with it was bad raws i was sent,
ive reached out to PPL more than a few times and their reps have been MIA for the past little bit

take that however you will, you can check my posts on the homebrewing sections of meso and SST if you're curious of it

If they were still a sponsor I would share my experiences with them. As they are not, I will refrain.

i personally went with PPL, i had crippling pip and and infection using his gear, posted pics on a few forums and the best people have come up with it was bad raws i was sent,
ive reached out to PPL more than a few times and their reps have been MIA for the past little bit

take that however you will, you can check my posts on the homebrewing sections of meso and SST if you're curious of it
Bro that's people on forums cannot diagnose how or what caused an infection, the fact you brew it yourself is enough for me to say don't blame the raws when you could have easily caused it yourself just saying

Bro that's people on forums cannot diagnose how or what caused an infection, the fact you brew it yourself is enough for me to say don't blame the raws when you could have easily caused it yourself just saying
2021 thread sir. The person you replied to hasn't been seen here since May 2022 so he probably won't respond. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Back