• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fuel stations running out

IML Gear Cream!
This difference in news is crazy to me still. Even after you guys pointed it out like a million times. I watched the beginning of whatever the morning show is called on NBC this morning. They specifically said the Hackers where the group called Darkside and they definitely said that so far there were NO gas shortages or price hikes. WTF! I can’t help to feel like I’ve been duped all my life by trusting the news. Sucks

This difference in news is crazy to me still. Even after you guys pointed it out like a million times. I watched the beginning of whatever the morning show is called on NBC this morning. They specifically said the Hackers where the group called Darkside and they definitely said that so far there were NO gas shortages or price hikes. WTF! I can’t help to feel like I’ve been duped all my life by trusting the news. Sucks

This pipeline supplies somewhere around 45% of petroleum distilled products (gas, diesel and jet fuel).

It is having an impact. Tank farms have some supply when pipeline waa shutdown but people hoarding killed off any inventory they had.

Yup, best thing I ever did was get rid of my television circa 2001. It's all garbage and lies. Anything I want to see is online so it was a no brainer. It's called television for a reason - tell-a-vision. The words, "truth" and "integrity" aren't included in there anywhere.

Last edited:
Yup, best thing I ever did was get rid of my television circa 2001. It's all garbage and lies. Anything I want to see is online so it was a no brainer. It's called television for a reason - tell-a-vision. The words, "truth" and "integrity" aren't included in there anywhere.

So in essence, you go to OAN for the 'truth' huh?

If you really want to get frustrated, click around to many local and national newscasts and listen to the buzz words, every station uses the same words, weather its the boarder crises, plandemic or now the pipeline crises, fucking puppets, if I'm ever out and I ever see the jerk off on my local channel I am going to call him a loser and tell him he is not a journalist he is a puppet who only reads what he is told, see how that goes over...:coffee:

strange how a foreign entity can attack our country and that alone should outrage us, yet here we make it political

Exactly what I said to my wife, So your telling me a gang of thugs is smarter than our tech geeks that are paid to make sure this don't happen, can you say fire wall..:coffee:

My tanks are full. Can remember odd n even license plates to buy gas, when it didn't matter because there was no gas to sell anyone. Thanks Jimmy Carter - I know your still alive to hear me ...

:whip:

What EXACTLY does Biden have to do with this?
Looks like you have reverse Trump Derrrangment Syndrome.
Maybe if idiot had played hardball with Russia when he was president the way EVERY FUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCY said, hackers would be less inclined to do things like this.
But please.. Humor me..
tell me how you're blaming Biden for this.

Im just playing tit for tat. Libtardz blamed Trump for everything he had zero to do with, so right back at 'em... You should be able to handle this kind sir.

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline not planning to pay ransom to the hackers... for now (WaPo)

So in essence, you go to OAN for the 'truth' huh?
I’ll be honest I don’t know if a single honest, unbiased, fact based new source. I literally can’t think of one. They all have some narrative that they push. Journalism as far as I know is dead. All I see is sensationalism.

I’ll be honest I don’t know if a single honest, unbiased, fact based new source. I literally can’t think of one. They all have some narrative that they push. Journalism as far as I know is dead. All I see is sensationalism.
Its interesting to see a new news market that has popped up in recent years. Instead of news articles we are seeing some sites just report the "just in" news. A sentence or two of fact. Nothing more. I'm not saying they are without bias just that the landscape seems to be changing in some areas.

Disclose TV and Breaking 911 are two I have my eye on.

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline not planning to pay ransom to the hackers... for now (WaPo)

What would the pipeline operator have that the hackers took that is so valuable?

By now they have found the patch to fix from hacking again.

What would the pipeline operator have that the hackers took that is so valuable?

By now they have found the patch to fix from hacking again.
They took their entire database and locked them out I thought. Read it last week so not sure.

Anyway, I think the hackers said they will return all data and unlock the system if the ransom is paid.

What EXACTLY does Biden have to do with this?
Looks like you have reverse Trump Derrrangment Syndrome.
Maybe if idiot had played hardball with Russia when he was president the way EVERY FUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCY said, hackers would be less inclined to do things like this.
But please.. Humor me..
tell me how you're blaming Biden for this.

Biden on his FIRST DAY in office, shut down a Pipeline and 11,000 people lost their jobs.

How can you be so naive to this sir.

This is absolutely 100000000% infinitely his fault. Sure some people are making it worse by panicking, nevertheless, Biden CREATED this issue by policy.

How can anyone be foolish enough to vote Democrat. I just can't fathom it. Why not just vote for me. I will take you in an alley and kick you in the nuts and take your money and say nice things to you all the while

Thats essentially what the Dems are doing.

They took their entire database and locked them out I thought. Read it last week so not sure.

Anyway, I think the hackers said they will return all data and unlock the system if the ransom is paid.

Very interesting.

Maybe they can wipe the system clean and reload the firmware that runs the system

There is new cyber security software out there that will make hacking much more difficult. They cannot deploy it fast enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Biden on his FIRST DAY in office, shut down a Pipeline and 11,000 people lost their jobs.

How can you be so naive to this sir.

This is absolutely 100000000% infinitely his fault. Sure some people are making it worse by panicking, nevertheless, Biden CREATED this issue by policy.

How can anyone be foolish enough to vote Democrat. I just can't fathom it. Why not just vote for me. I will take you in an alley and kick you in the nuts and take your money and say nice things to you all the while

Thats essentially what the Dems are doing.

Truthfully I'm loving the bitching from people that voted for him. Lots more to come.
Hes trying to spend even more money! Don't give me that covid bullshit either. These are wish lists he's spending money on.

This. This was a simple good old fashioned ransomware attack. Some idiot clicked something they shouldn't have on a Windows pc and it encrypted everything it could with a password that they don't have. Pay the ransom, we give you the password. The downside is it was successful in spreading, so they will have to wipe every infected pc, reload windows, start from scratch. Same goes for servers and they will have to restore them from backups. I'm sure their IT dept is working day and night and they have likely hired outside geek squad monkeys to help reimage computers.

This. This was a simple good old fashioned ransomware attack. Some idiot clicked something they shouldn't have on a Windows pc and it encrypted everything it could with a password that they don't have. Pay the ransom, we give you the password. The downside is it was successful in spreading, so they will have to wipe every infected pc, reload windows, start from scratch. Same goes for servers and they will have to restore them from backups. I'm sure their IT dept is working day and night and they have likely hired outside geek squad monkeys to help reimage computers.

There are for hire security companies that will do that.

But I have to say these pipeline companies are like many behind the scene that are essential to our everyday lives that need to beef up thier security.

Hack a metropolitan water supply and 10 million people could be out of water in a matter of days.

Scary shit

Word is the pipeline is back up and running.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

This is absolutely 100000000% infinitely his fault
-Wes.
I dont see how.
I don't even say it was all Trump's fault either.
But he sure did pander to them

This is absolutely 100000000% infinitely his fault
-Wes.
I dont see how.
I don't even say it was all Trump's fault either.
But he sure did pander to them

So you believe a foreign entity hacked one of our pipelines but couldn't hack some voting machines, with the help of the party they were getting elected?

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline restarts service. @disclosetv

So you believe a foreign entity hacked one of our pipelines but couldn't hack some voting machines, with the help of the party they were getting elected?

This attack was PROVEN to have been initiated by a group in Russia.
Whereas there is NO proof voting machines were tampered with.
None... Zero.. Zilch.. Nada..

Back