• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fuel stations running out

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Over 50% of metro Raleigh gas stations are without gasoline.

Over 61% of Wilmington, NC gas stations are without gasoline.

Over 35% of metro Charlotte gas stations are without gasoline.

Over 40% of metro Atlanta gas stations are without gasoline.

Quickest kvnt to ruin in a country in history, Libturdz LOL.

Attachments

• biden-fuel.JPG
    biden-fuel.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 86
Gas lines.....

Looks like the late 70's / early 80's again. Remember the "gas shortage" ????? Odd and even days when you could get fuel. That was all bullshit too. We were constantly lied to by the lame stream media about how the world was running out of oil. Meanwhile, if you crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, you could see hundreds of oil tankers sitting very low in the water loaded with oil that they couldn't offload. It was a completely manufactured "crisis." Well, here we go again.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392157462132887561

Just to make sure everyone understands, a midstream pipeline operator had thier pipeline cyber attack and caused a disruption in distilled petroleum products (gasoline).

The reason for shortage is same reason why we ran low on toilet paper at the beginning of the covid flu season.

Panic buying lead by ignorant sheep.

There are shortages in every market you can think of. Raw materials being the #1 reason. Or excuse depending on how you look at things. There was never going to be a shortage of oil, so this is how they drive that market back up. And good old fashioned war in the middle east.

They can't operate the pipeline manually by turning a valve?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Quickest kvnt to ruin in a country in history, Libturdz LOL.

What EXACTLY does Biden have to do with this?
Looks like you have reverse Trump Derrrangment Syndrome.
Maybe if idiot had played hardball with Russia when he was president the way EVERY FUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCY said, hackers would be less inclined to do things like this.
But please.. Humor me..
tell me how you're blaming Biden for this.

Jesus Christ! How fucking old are you? This isn't the 1950's anymore. Catch up with the times, grampa. Manually, pffffffft.
They should try to siphon the gas from the other end of the pipeline. I bet they haven't thought of that yet.

IML Gear Cream!
What EXACTLY does Biden have to do with this?
Looks like you have reverse Trump Derrrangment Syndrome.
Maybe if idiot had played hardball with Russia when he was president the way EVERY FUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCY said, hackers would be less inclined to do things like this.
But please.. Humor me..
tell me how you're blaming Biden for this.

Just fyi...Russia state hackers were *NOT* responsible for this. That's not interwebs conspiracy theories either. I had to listen to an hour long mtg about this this week.

Meanwhile...

JUST IN - Gas stations in the southeastern United States face significant and widespread outages as the Colonial Pipeline shutdown stretches into the sixth day. Gas prices hit a 7-year high.

JUST IN - Biden's economy: US inflation continues to soar. The highest rise in consumer prices CPI inflation since 2008 sends Dow and Nasdaq futures down.

This is 100% the Biden Administrations issue

We were at Energy Independence for the first time in 50 years under Trump. 4 months later this.

No excuses at all.

This is 100% intentional too just as the Inflation is and the continued reckless spending of this Administration.

Former top counterintelligence official William Evanina, in a tweet posted on Monday afternoon, wrote that DarkSide “is a criminal organization based in Russia,” which “cannot operate from within Russia without at least a tacit approval of the intelligence services or Moscow leadership.”
https://news.yahoo.com/dark-side-ra...derground-industry-experts-say-193027440.html

I know what the media is saying. Believe me. I also know what a 3 letter agency rep said in the mtg.

As a side note. *Most* hackers do not attack directly and go through at least one intermediate (if not more) hosts to attack a target.

They can't operate the pipeline manually by turning a valve?

I will be a little more polite-LOL!

There are many pump stations along the way with 5,500 miles and many diversions. Many refineries ship through this pipeline to various tank farms where the gas is stored then trucked.

I was in the business for a bit.

Already gas up here in the sticks of NH has gone up to $2.75 a gallon, and this cyberattack will be felt all over the place real soon.

Gas in my area is $2.99 a gallon for 87 before this happened. Even though I'm not affected by the pipeline shut down I expect it to go up anyway.

Get Shredded!
I’m in Georgia and it’s ridiculous. Yesterday all of the gas stations only had 93 after people panicking so they filled up for 3.50 a gallon only for them to get a truck with regular. Now the damn stations only have 87 . Some peoples cars need that premium gas . Whole bunch of fucktards around here .

Thanks for sharing!! Is this the correct thread or a uplifting pic to raise the spirit lol

My bad another pic showed up instead when I checked. Damn phone..

Last edited:
I'm paying 3.15-3.50 a gallon for several weeks now.

It has not gone up "yet" in my State based on this new "shortage"

Thanks for sharing!! Is this the correct thread or a uplifting pic to raise the spirit lol

My bad another pic showed up instead when I checked. Damn phone..

Lol...it wasn't you, it was me...was going a little too fast with the copy/paste. I had it fixed in less than 10 seconds, you were just lucky. ;)

Lol...it wasn't you, it was me...was going a little too fast with the copy/paste. I had it fixed in less than 10 seconds, you were just lucky. ;)

I appreciate that I was!!!

Back