• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fuel stations running out

Get Shredded!
I highly doubt they paid a dime to those Russian hackers. Couldn't be too hard to find a workaround like manually turning some valves, hotwiring some pumps or even siphoning some gas. lol

This attack was PROVEN to have been initiated by a group in Russia.
Whereas there is NO proof voting machines were tampered with.
None... Zero.. Zilch.. Nada..

Who stands to benefit from no proof of voting machines being tampered with? Who has everything to lose with proof being shown?

Is their more to gain hacking voting machines vs hacking a pipeline?

Oh, my bad. I got off track

Who stands to benefit from no proof of voting machines being tampered with? Who has everything to lose with proof being shown?

U know the answer to that.. But the question is.. WHERE IS THE PROOF?

Don't fuck with my gasoline !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-12-20-58-41~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-12-20-58-41~2.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 49

Who stands to gain if all of the proof gets buried? If it really did happen would it not be denied and the proof be buried?

We can go all night like this. You're right there on finally getting it. You fight it so hard. Dont fight me anymore. Just let it happen

Florida - state of emergency ...

Attachments

• 1620868441163-357115372.jpg
    1620868441163-357115372.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
IML Gear Cream!
The proof is that there is no proof. Even a blind man can see that it’s pedo Satan worshiping communist Chinese Jews from Russia that are funded by BLM with the goal of destroying democracy

:stirthepot:

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_21048357060658.jpg
    Tumblr_l_21048357060658.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 37
it’s not. It’s the American people..... well half of them at least.

If agenda 21 is about sustainable population (aka de-populating the earth)... the governments in charge wouldn’t want to kill off their sheep. With that being said.... be on the lookout for another ‘pandemic’ , one after another... they’ll weed out the resistance eventually.

Don't fuck with my gasoline !
Screenshot_2021-05-12-20-58-41_2.png
::::Racist picture of a noose implying the blacks are in cahootz with the Russians REPORTED::::

::::Racist picture of a noose implying the blacks are in cahootz with the Russians REPORTED::::

JUST IN - Colonial Pipeline paid hackers nearly $5 million in #Bitcoin, contradicting reports earlier this week that the company had no intention of paying an extortion fee (Bloomberg)

Putin for the win!

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gas-hits-7-in-virginia

Gas hits $7 in Virginia

E1JA2OrXsAMlIbH

Technically that’s not $7. But still that’s insane.

Is gas the last place that does this little trick to us with 9/10 of a cent? The blurb below is a tad outdated, but illustrates the point:

"You won’t find tenths of a cent on your credit card bill. Or even on the pump. But if you buy 15 gallons of gas at $3.299, you’re paying 13 cents more than at just $3.29. Since Americans buy 178 million gallons of gas a day, that’s a half-billion dollars more per year."

Is gas the last place that does this little trick to us with 9/10 of a cent? The blurb below is a tad outdated, but illustrates the point:

"You won’t find tenths of a cent on your credit card bill. Or even on the pump. But if you buy 15 gallons of gas at $3.299, you’re paying 13 cents more than at just $3.29. Since Americans buy 178 million gallons of gas a day, that’s a half-billion dollars more per year."

I was just breaking your balls man. Gas here has been in the $2.90 range lately, couple weeks ago it was $3.16 but I’m hoping it doesn’t go crazy high

I was just breaking your balls man. Gas here has been in the $2.90 range lately, couple weeks ago it was $3.16 but I’m hoping it doesn’t go crazy high

lol...I knew you were. But it got me to thinking about the 9/10 thing. It is literally from a bygone era when mills (tenth of a cent) were a thing and was how things were micro taxed. Gas is literally the last thing I can think of that still does this. It really is just a "pricing gimmick" like selling a new car for 19,999. We all know it is 20,000. But in the gas scenario it really adds up.

Joe says we're doing just fine, progress, cmon maannnnn???

Attachments

• braindeth.JPG
    braindeth.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 14
  • joe-tard.JPG
    joe-tard.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
Gas where I am is now $2.70 up from 2.40....hopefully $7 gas never happens. $40 to fill the Honda SUV...

lol...I knew you were. But it got me to thinking about the 9/10 thing. It is literally from a bygone era when mills (tenth of a cent) were a thing and was how things were micro taxed. Gas is literally the last thing I can think of that still does this. It really is just a "pricing gimmick" like selling a new car for 19,999. We all know it is 20,000. But in the gas scenario it really adds up.

don’t forget “freight charges” , “paperwork charges” and my personal fave “other charges” for a grand total of $500-$900 pre tax price.... you end up paying almost $5000 more than a 19,9 sticker price.... shit makes my blood boil honestly...

and I just filled the pick up at $3.15/gal .... I’m sending the bill to all my progressive libtard “friends”

Back