• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has the fastest TD

Spyder315

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this is allowed. But here is my dilemma. I shattered my last bottle of Test E yesterday morning.
I’m on a cruise at the moment with my TRT dose. Going out of town late Thursday afternoon. I know it’s a stretch but who is that fast.
Pm me if you can’t openly post who can do it.
thanks

Not sure if this is allowed. But here is my dilemma. I shattered my last bottle of Test E yesterday morning.
I’m on a cruise at the moment with my TRT dose. Going out of town late Thursday afternoon. I know it’s a stretch but who is that fast.
thanks

36hr turnaround? I don't think it's gonna happen.

Any chance you have a legit rx and can hit the doc up (with broken bottle story)?

It all depends on your location and the vendors location.

Sent from The Iron Pile

And at least you're running test E...it will be in your system till you get back. Unless you're going on a 21 day cruise or something.

Some offer next day for extra.

Sent from The Iron Pile

And at least you're running test E...it will be in your system till you get back. Unless you're going on a 21 day cruise or something.
No it’s only a 4 day. Then I need to figure transit time once I get back

36hr turnaround? I don't think it's gonna happen.

Any chance you have a legit rx and can hit the doc up (with broken bottle story)?
I called the office and got the PA. She said she would check with the Dr to do a refill. I haven’t heard back yet.

I called the office and got the PA. She said she would check with the Dr to do a refill. I haven’t heard back yet.

Nice. I'm all about easiest and that is probably it. On a side note, this is one of the reasons I'm very open about my trt. It's easy to build a small team of trt "buddies" that can help one another out. Occasionally they will even quit (temporarily) and bequeath you a nice stash. And it's nothing for guys to give a 10ml vial when another is in need. It's also a good way to get rid of stuff you're not going to use and guys remember the good deed.

Just skip the dose sir. Its in your system for 11 days on average.

And this happens all the time

My vote is for Jpal or Gear Church for who you wanna go through so its ready when you return.

Just skip the dose sir. Its in your system for 11 days on average.

And this happens all the time

My vote is for Jpal or Gear Church for who you wanna go through so its ready when you return.

Post count is too low for GC. But agree otherwise.

Missing a shot aint the end of the world. Just have it ordered and sitting in your mailbox for when you get home. Jpal had my shit from email to mailbox 9 days.

UG: King or JP
Pharma: DG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks
I don't think anyone has Lather_Crasher beat when he ordered from us. 2 days not counting Sunday but we do have a minimum order
Email for a list
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Yeah so far nobody has come close to DG for me. I’m assuming it has to be our locations even though we aren’t that close. For whatever reason it’s been 2 days every time like clockwork.

UG: King or JP
Pharma: DG

I don't think anyone has Lather_Crasher beat when he ordered from us. 2 days not counting Sunday but we do have a minimum order
Email for a list
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

I was surprised. Fastest I’ve had yet. Even guys who ship from my state couldn’t beat you.

GC had it in mailbox in 3 days and Ace Labs was 4 both last month!

Yeah so far nobody has come close to DG for me. I’m assuming it has to be our locations even though we aren’t that close. For whatever reason it’s been 2 days every time like clockwork.

I’ve had some quick deliveries from GC but I could swear that DG is actually my neighbor and he’s just walking over and putting the shit in my mailbox lol.

Agreed. If I had to pick 1 out of the 3 I mentioned DG is #1 for sure. I assume your right about location

I may just have to deal with it for a few days. I don’t want it sitting in the mail box while I’m gone. We have had quite a few mail thefts in the area.

Yeah it’s not that big of a deal.

- order new stuff

- go out of town

- come back check mail continue with schedule

It’s that simple…..

Gear Church had my pack in 3 days including the weekend. Had a mix up with some of the order and got even more goodies than I paid for in 24 hours which is crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my experience JuicePal can’t be beat.

Back