BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

Why use Gearpro?

Why Gearpro?

I get ask this a lot so just incase some of you guys are wondering why should you use Gearpro when there are cheaper options out there. Hereís just a few things everyone can expect to get when using Gearpro:

1.)All products are ****** Grade quality. Biotech, Abbott Export and Auctus Labs. Enough said

2.)All products are dosed accurately according to label claims. Your get what you paid for.

3.)All products are 100% real. GP buys directly from the factories. No chance of getting fakes.

4.)Guaranteed ******** delivery of your entire order. Your getting ****** grade without having to order international.

5.)Peace of mind. GP has been in the game for over 13 years. Heís developed a large customer base that are extremely loyal to him and his line of products. Thereís a reason they keep coming back.

6.)No fancy Bullshit. Youíll never see Gearpro using fancy websites or marketing tricks that some sources use to get your order. The products and service always speak for themselves.

7.)Top Notch customer service is and always has been GearProís top priority along with the products he sells. Iíve yet to hear one complaint about GPís customer service. Heís always there to help with questions or concerns one might have. Any and all issues get dealt with immediately and always with the customers happiness as the main concern.

8.) Honesty is always a top priority. You never have to worry about GP feeding you a line of bullshit just to get your money. Heís as straight up a dude as you will ever find. If something is out of stock heíll tell ya. If something is gonna be a minute heíll tell ya. If thereís an issue with something and itís legit heíll fix it.

9.) Product presentation is awesome. Your not gonna find AAS anywhere that have a better look than Biotech and Abbott Export. All oils are in a shrink wrapped box with a hologram and real batch numbers. All Tabs are in sealed bottles with cotton, freshness pack and also have the hologram labels. Makes resale super easy.

10.)Reputation is stellar. You wonít find a source with a better reputation than Gearpro. Same with the products he sells. Biotech, Abbott Export, and Auctus Labs are all known for their consistent quality.

11.) Awesome Rep! Just kidding with that one. Haha

Seriously though I could go on and on but I hope you guys get the point and give Gearpro a try. Iíve been a long time customer myself and I can honestly say Iíve always been happy with service and products. The few times Iíve strayed away trying to save a few bucks itís come back to bite me right in the ass. With age comes wisdom and I finally learned to stick with what works. Overall itís cheaper and a lot safer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Been using gearpro over a year now the biotech is amazing! I just got auctus my last order and its just as great. Definitely worth a go if you haven't tried it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

And fact! on the top notch customer service very friendly and helpful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

From cradle to grave, I had a great experience. Itís nice to be able to order domestically. Fast shipping. There was a small issue with one of the products, but GP was quick to find out the source of the issue and replace the item. Initially questioned the ďDealsĒ that are offered, but quickly found out they and he is legit.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

We appreciate the good feedback brother. Thereís definitely a reason why you never see any negative comments in any of GPís sub forums. I personally Rep on 7 of them on different boards and everyone says the same thing. Great Service & Great products. Thatís why Iím a long term customer as well. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dunamis View Post
    From cradle to grave, I had a great experience. Itís nice to be able to order domestically. Fast shipping. There was a small issue with one of the products, but GP was quick to find out the source of the issue and replace the item. Initially questioned the ďDealsĒ that are offered, but quickly found out they and he is legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,848 Posts
    Rep Points

I have received the Auctus Test C as well as part of a promotion and skeptical so will see once I try them for my winter cycle to see how this product is. This is because I am new to Gearpro products and never used them before.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,255 Posts
    Rep Points

My guys have used GearPro as a source for10+ years.

I forget now its been so long

BioTech has been around a long long time and is trusted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I have received the Auctus Test C as well as part of a promotion and skeptical so will see once I try them for my winter cycle to see how this product is. This is because I am new to Gearpro products and never used them before.
    I made me first order whenever JP was out of like everything and I wasnít disappointed. 👍🏻 I got anavar and test P from them. Both seemed g2g. Didnít get any bloods but everything seemed in line.

oh and I ran some T3 from them which I KNOW was good because I was constantly sweating my sick off and struggling to stay hydrated lol
    Last edited by JaceBon; 09-10-2021 at 05:58 AM.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.